Chapter 8

Shadows
Please log in to read the full chapter
L/Myungsoo's P.O.V

She sees ghosts! Junhee can see ghosts! No wonder i could relate to her. We're alike.

Its Friday and as Chunji says, he'll help us escape though im still wondering how. Miss Wang apparently is scouting from class to class. Well, she's being a 'nice' principal today.

The bell rings marking recess. The whole class screams. Junhee walks over to me. "Whats wrong?" i ask. She answers "Chunji needs help with his plan."

I raise an eyebrow and reply "With what exactly?" Junhee says "Triggering the school alarm." I smirk and reply "I know who are the boys that fits to do it."

This time she raises her eyebrow, looking at me. I hold her hand and say "Come on."

We arrive at the ear-deafening cafeteria. I search for the group of boys. Everyone seems to eye us weirdly. Why?

Junhee whispers "I think its best if you let my hand go." I look down and say "Oh," letting her hand go. The whole cafeteria starts to go on somesort of whispering and murmuring mode.

I lead Junhee to a table seated by six guys. She hides behind me. I receive her thought.

I scan them. *They were with us when we got caught right?* *Good girl with bad boy? Never saw that coming.* *She's cute if you look closely.* *Why are they here?* *He's my roommate right?* *That girl is so dead after recess.*

Okay, so apparently they also used her for homework. I nonchalantly ask "Do you wanna go home this weekend?" Their eyes s
Please log in to read the full chapter