Chapter 12

Shadows
Please log in to read the full chapter
Sungjong says "So... Whats the plan?" Dongwoo answers "Sleep for two days straight. Whoo!" Sungjong glares at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo shrugs his shoulders. Sunggyu says "Well, i guess we'll be seeing each other often." L answers "Hm, maybe." You hide behind him, looking timid and naive.

Woohyun chuckles and says "Hey, dont be scared. We're not gonna harm you." L replies "She's easily tormented so go slow on her. She still cant accept being with people."

Woohyun nods his head and says "Oh, im sorry." Sungyeol chuckles and says "You look like a five year old, cute. You guys make a great couple." L replies "I told you, we're not an item."

Sungyeol asks "Maybe not now but what about after? Future will surprise you, present is you and past haunts you." L shook his head. Hoya says "So... Really, whats our plan?"

Sunggyu answers "Home, come on." The five of them follow him. You ask "Where's your house?" L answers "Just around the corner."

After 15 minutes of walking, the both of you arrive at L's house. It wasnt that big or that small. Just perfect as it is. L rings the bell, his step-mum answers the door. As she is about to speak, L says "No, she's not a , a or a so you can cut your energy of wanting to call her names."

Her eyes blink, hesitantly, she lets you in. You whisper "I... I see your mum. She's so pretty." L asks "She's here?" You nod your head, smiling as you look at the stairs.

L follows your eyes. You
Please log in to read the full chapter