Chapter 7

Shadows
Please log in to read the full chapter
You ask "Why are you only attacking me? Why not other students?" It answers "Only you see me, the rest dont."

You reply "What good would it be then?" It answers "You'll be able to imprison the ing witch and this hell would be closed!"

You ask "Well genius, do you have evidence? I cant just barge in a police station and say 'Hey, there was a case at Eunmyeong Private School'."

It says "Ask that guy... The one who helped you earlier." You ask "What? We're not close." It answers "Well, he seems to care for you."

You blink and reply "But thats..." L taps your shoulder and calls "Junie? Who were you talking to?" Your eyes dilate, you gulp.

You ask "Wha-what are you d-doing here?" You thought *He must think im psychotic. Way to go Junhee. Ugh!*

L thought *Oh, so there is something...* L replies "I needed some fresh air. Who were you talking to just now?" Tap, tap, tap.

L stops you, you gulp. It whispers "Ask him for help... Say it Junhee... Ask him." You close your eyes and thought *Damn it. Cant that thing go for even a second? God!*

L holds your hand and takes you to the abandoned building. You say "Yah, youre gonna get us called again tomorrow." L says "So?"

You sigh and tap the wristband again. L stops you. He asks "Why do you do that?" You reply "Do what?"

L lets go of your wrist and you start to tap the wristband again and again. L says "That."

You answer "Oh, this? This... This... Okay, you caught me. I do go for therapy," lying. You thought *You wont believe me if i told you. Nobody ever does.*

L asks "If you havent told me yet, how can you know that i wont believe it?" You blink and thought *What the hell? Did he like read my mind or something? Is he a peculiar too?*

L says "A peculiar? Ah, kids with abilities eh? You know more?" You ask "You... Youre a peculiar too?" L answers "Hm, well. Peculiar sounds offensive. I'd like to call myself lucky."

Please log in to read the full chapter