Chapter 5

Shadows
Please log in to read the full chapter
The next morning, you head to the hall for assembly. The teacher in charge, Mrs. Heo calls "Lee Junhee, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, Jang Dongwoo, Kim Sunggyu, Nam Woohyun and Kim Myungsoo... Please wait after the assembly."

Everybody cooed, you look and down thought *Ah, great!* L mutters "Really? They noticed?" Hoya rubs his nape and mutters "Aish~"

Sunggyu kicks the chair strong but slow, grunting. Woohyun thought *Damn it.* Dongwoo says "Ay... ."

Sungyeol asks "Yah, Sungjong-ah. Didnt you play truant too yesterday?" Sungjong replies "No, i bailed on you guys remember?"

Sungyeol says "Ugh, lucky!" Sungjong meekly smiles. The assembly ends. The seven of you wait after assembly.

She says "Follow me to Miss Wang's office." All of you have your head down, cussing each step you take.

Mrs. Heo says "Im sorry to interrupt you Miss Wang but i have something important to report to you."

Miss Wang asks "Oh, dont worry. Why are these kids in my office?" Mrs. Heo replies "They have skipped the first day of school, Miss."

Miss Wang looks up and sees you. She gasps and says "Junhee!" You reply "I... I... Yeah, whatever. Go on and send a letter to my dad. I dont care," arms crossed and looking down to your shoes.

Miss Wang says "Look at me when you talk." You let your arms down and look at her, your right hand pulling the band on your left wrist.

L looks at you, puzzled. Miss Wang walks to you. She
Please log in to read the full chapter