Chapter 3

Shadows
Please log in to read the full chapter
The next day, you slide in your checkered with your white school blouse. You grab the gray cardigan embroided with the school logo and name.

You tie your hair to a high ponytail and mutter "Leggo." slightly sighing. Your roommate gets up and says "Oh my gosh! Am i late already?! !"

You chuckle and calm her down. You say "No, assembly doesnt start in hour. I am usually early since i'd go somewhere before assembly."

She heaves, relieved. She slams her forehead and says "Right! We didnt have a chance to talk last night. My name is Jang Doyeon." extending her arm.

You accept it and say "Lee Junhee but call me Junie." Doyeon asks "Youre older right? Miss Wang said i was gonna have a senior as a roommate."

You ask "How old are you Doyeon?" sitting down on your bed. Doyeon smiles and answers "Sixteen! What about you unnie?"

You reply "Oh, im nineteen. Its my final year... Funny i havent heard you before. Are you new here?" Doyeon answers "Unfortunately yes. I used to be number 1 in middle school and the teachers got me into some sort school program and i earned Eunmyeong's scholar."

You reply "Ah, why didnt you refuse?" She pouts and answers "My parents. They forced me too. Unnie, is it good here?" You blink, unsure on how to respond to her question.

You say "Dont trust people here. Better yet, stay alone. Thats my advice to myself but by the looks of it, you'll be fine."

Doyeon replies "Thank you u
Please log in to read the full chapter