Chapter 9

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Waking up to a bright sun shining through the window, you yawned and rubbed your eyes. 

 

A warm hand was on your waist along with a chest in front of your face. You looked up and saw Lay sleeping peacefully and soundly. 

 

Wanting to get out of bed, you carefully tried to move out of Lay's grip, but he wouldn't budge. ''I know you're awake mister.'' you mused. He opened one eye and smiled jokingly, ''Now let me go so I can wash up.'' HE shook his head freverently, ''Stay for a few more minutes.'' You obeyed and stayed in his arms. 

 

''Baby~ we're getting married in a few months~'' he purred. You gave him a look, ''And?'' ''And we're going to make wonderful babies together~,'' he continued. You shot him a hard look and he shrugged, ''It's true. We're going to end up doing it sooner or later. By the way, how many kids do you want?'' 

 

You pondered on it for a few minutes. ''Maybe 3? Preferably 2 boys first, then a girl. I want the two older brothers to protect the little sister. And they'll take their good looks from me.'' you cockily said. Lay scoffed, ''And who said that they'll take their good looks from you and not me?'' You pointed at yourself, ''Me of course!'' you teased. He shook his head in dismay, ''Wow. I can't belive I fell in love with a conceited girl.'' You made a peace sign at him,''I guess my dad rubbed off on me.''

 

Lay laughed, ''You forgot to give me something~,'' he cooed. You looked at him, waiting for him to continue. ''My good morning kiss you fool!'' he exclaimed. You smiled and placed a wet, lingering kiss on his cheek. Lay felt giddy and added, ''You need one too~'' He kissed your forehead, your left and right cheek, your nose, then your philtrum, then finally your lips. You were flabbergasted at his actions, but then softened. ''That was more than one...but okay..''

 

''I can do more if you'd like.'' he offered, already leaning in, but you pushed him away softly. ''Nah, that's enough for today,'' you declared. He sulked. ''Pleaseeeeeee just one more?'' he pleaded. You sighed in defeat. He smiled in delight. He pulled you down to meet your lips. You thought it would be a peck, but it turned out to be a lascivious kiss. Yiu felt his tongue touching your lips, but you kept your mouth shut. You pulled away. ''I need to wash up,'' you instructed.

 

''Whatever my girl wants,'' Lay uttered. He helped you get out of bed and followed you to the bathroom to brush his teeth. 

 

~~~

 

After you finished breakfast along with Lay, you both headed out to pick up Sehun and Kai, who supposedly annoyed Luhan so much that he decided to not give them a ride to Lotte World. 

 

''So Sehun... why did you annoy Luhan so much?'' you confronted. Sehun fibbled on his words, ''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter