Chapter 16

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

2 months passed by quickly, and November came. Tree's were losing their leaves. The air was a bit cool. Winter break was slowly coming up. 

 

Every body, especially you, were thinking, ''L.Joe's been awfully quiet...too quiet..'' 

 

Lay stuck by your side every day, every hour, every minute, every second. Well, not every second, but you know what it means. He never broke his promise. The boys also stayed by your side to protect you. 

 

The wedding is coming next month. 

 

~~~

 

''Go get ready!~'' You looked at him, confused. ''Where are we going?'' He shook his head,''Can't tell. Go wear something comfortable.'' You stopped asking questions and went into your closet. 

 

''Done~'' You walked out of your closet with skinny jeans and a regular top, along with a jacket. You wore simple flats with your hair down. Although you were in simple clothing, Lay was still wordless. He doesn't understand how you can still look good in simple clothes. 

 

''Ready?'' He nodded his head and walked away with you. 

 

''Get in.'' He opened the car door for you, and you gladly went in. He ran to the driver's seat and buckled in. ''Today shall be enjoyable. Alright?'' You smiled and gave him a thumbs up. *Where are we going?*

 

~~~

 

''Eunji!!'' Eunji turned around and waved frantically. ''What're you doing here?!'' She asked excitedly, a bit too excitedly. ''I don't know...Is Baekhyun here?'' She nodded. ''He's going buy the skates.'' ''You here with Lay?'' You nodded,''He's getting the skates also..'' 

 

''Hey ~~~~!'' You waved,''Hi Baekhyun.'' ''Here you go love.'' Eunji took the skates out of his hand. She took off her shoes and slipped on the skates. She scrathed her head in confusion, ''Baekhyun....I kinda forgot how to do this..'' He shook his head at his girlfriend and bent down to tie her laces. 

 

You looked at the couple with lovey eyes. *They're too cute!'' 

 

''Here baby.'' Lay came back with the skates. ''Thanks.'' You took your flats off and placed your foot in the skates. You were reaching to tie the laces, but Lay bent down and tied them. ''You know, you don't have to do everything for me. It'l stress you out..'' You said worriedly. 

 

''No. I'll do everything.'' He pecked your nose. ''Eunji, let's go!'' She struggled to balance, but Baekhyun helped her on the ice. ''Thanks Baek~'' You took her hand and skated on the ice. ''We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter