Chapter 3

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So apparently, the guys wanted you to hang out with them for the afternoon, which you were perfectly fine with....

 

You got into the car that everyone was in. Kris was the driver while Xiumin occupied the passenger seat. 

 

Even though it was a little squished up, everyone managed to fit in. 

 

The very back was accompanied by Kai, Chen, and Tao. In front of them was Lay, you, and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun sat in front of you guys. Luahn and Suho decided to drive together in Suho's BMW. 

 

''So ~~~~ I heard you can sing. Mind to sing a duet with me?'' Baekhyun asked, hoping you will accept his offer. ''...Yeah sure!'' you replied. 

 

''Great!! Shall we sing an American song?'' he offered. You nodded. ''Do you know the song 'Just Give Me A Reason' by P!nk?''

 

''Ah, yes I do.'' you smiled. ''Okay. Let's just sing the chorus since my English needs to improve kay?'' Baekhyun said. You hummed as a response. 

 

Just give me a reason

just a little bit's enough

just a second we're not broken but bent

and we can learn to love again

it's in the stars

it's been written on the scars on our hearts

that we're not broken just bent

so we can learn to love again

cr; Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk. 

 

Everyone stared at you in amazement. Your voice was just beyond...perfect. ''So...?'' you started. ''You... were... AMAZING! MARRY ME PLEASE?'' Baekhyun did aegyo to you and whimpered. ''PLEASEEEEE.'' he begged. 

 

You just laughed. ''You're a really great singer ~~~~-ah. Ever thought about debuting?'' Chanyeol asked. ''Mm.. not at the moment.'' you said gently.

 

''Ooh noona. I heard you like to dance also!'' Kai exclaimed. ''Ah, yes. I'd prefer dancing then singing actually.'' Kai nodded understandingly.

 

''Care to dance with me once we get to the park?'' Kai smiled sweetly. You nodded and gave hima thumbs up.

 

Lay stared at you in admireness. The way you sang your heart out. The way you spoke. The way you breathed. The way you... okay we get it. He loves everything that you do. He just won't stop smiling.

 

''Hyung...you're smiling.'' Kyungsoo grinned at Lay. ''You love her right?'' Kyungsoo asked. Lay nodded softly. ''Well get her soon before Baekhyun does..''

 

Lay glared at Baekhyun, who was obviously flirting his off with you, but you didn't notice since you were too naive. 

 

A few minutes later....

 

''We're here you mofos. Hurry and get your out of the car before I kick it for you.'' Kris strictly said. Everyone quickly got out before the could meet Kris's eveil wrath, that would probably send everyone to hell. 

 

''Someone's on their man period.'' Chen grumbled. You nodded, agreeing with him. Chen patted your head and ran towards Xiumin, who was playing in the sandbox like a little baby. 

 

''Hey ~~~~. Want to play volleyball with us?'' Baekhyun asked. You shook your head. ''I'll play later.'' you called out. 

 

You decided to take a stroll around the park. The tree's branches rustled against the wind. Birds chirped. The weather was warm. Everything was perfect. 

 

You sighed, remembering when Chunji once took you to the park. ''What's the sigh for?'' You turned around and saw Lay. You smiled and shook your head. 

 

''Just regaining a few memories that happened a while back.'' you told him. 

 

''Mmm....'' he nodded. You two stayed in silence. Your heart was pounding wildly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter