Chapter 12

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''Wake up kids!! It's moving day!,'' Lay's mother shouted from down stairs. You and Lay groaned in unison. ''What'd she say?,'' you muffled through the warm pillow. He buried his face into your neck,''something about moving...'' A few people barged into his room and packed up Lay's junk. 

 

Lay ignored them and continued to hug you. ''You two! Get up and get ready!'' You got up. ''Mrs.Zhang— I mean mom, Should I go home and pack my things?,'' you groggily asked. ''No, your things are already there.'' You nodded. ''Okay go wash up and then leave.'' She left the room, leaving you and Lay in a daze. 

 

''Come on, let's get ready.'' You pulled off the covers and looked at Lay. He was shirtless, showing his chiseled chest and choclate abs. You shrieked quietly and ran to the bathroom. Lay gave you an amused look, but then smirked. He opened the bathroom door and stared at you.

 

You were brushing your teeth with your eyes shut. ''~~~~.'' ''Hm?''

 

''You know...'' he dug his afce into your neck and kissed it a few times. Your eyes were now opened in shock. You spit out the remaining toothpaste and rinsed your mouth. ''ert!'' He raised an eyebrow,'' me? A ert? Says the one who stared at my god-like body.'' He pointed at you. You bkushed and looked away. 

 

''But you know what? You have a good body yourself.'' He lifted up your shirt a bit and looked at your abs. ''You work out don't you?'' You took his hand off your 4-pack. ''Hm. Maybe? Yeah I do. I excersise when I'm stressed.'' He smiled and whispered into your ear,''You look y by the way.'' You flicked his forehead, and he winced. 

 

''Bleh.'' you walked out, leaving him alone to brush his teeth. 

 

~~~

 

''Mom, we're leaving.'' His mom came. ''Okay. The mansion is already furnished and stocked.'' You gasped. ''A mansion? Why would we need such a big place?'' His mom smiled,''Well, blame that to your fathers. They picked it out. And relax, it's not one of the mansions with 50 rooms. It just has 12 bedrooms.'' You sighed. ''Don't worry. it's a really great home for the both of you. 

 

She hugged the both of you. ''Bye kids. Call if you need me.'' 

 

~~~

 

''Woah....this place is huge...,'' you said as you stepped inside. ''Yeah it is,'' Lay agreed. ''What should we use the extra rooms for then?'' ''Maybe we can use it when Exo or Infinite crashes, which shall never happen until later.'' Lay suggested. ''Too late. We're crashing this place starting....NOW!'' You and Lay jumped at the voice. ''Chanyeol?!'' He waved. ''Who said you guys can come?'' Lay asked. ''Your mother. She said we can stay as long as we want..so here we are.,'' Suho said. 

 

Lay looked at him and the others, who were holding their bags. ''Okay. The rooms are u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter