Chapter 7

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended an hour early since the principal wanted students to study hard on the upcoming mid-fall exams.

 

Lay walked you home as usual while the rest of Exo went hang out, not worrying about the exams at the moment. 

 

Lay was holding your warm, soft hand in his. You talked and laughed with him until his phone rang. He took his ohone out of his pockets and answered it willingly. 

 

''Hello? Mom? Oh, yes. I'm going to her house to study for a bit. Ah. Okay. Alright, bye.'' He hung up, ''That was my mom. We're eating dinner with your family at a restaurant, so I won't be staying at your house for long.'' he answered before you could ask anything. ''Oh. Do we have to go?'' you asked. He nodded. ''My mom said it's something important.'' he shrugged.

 

You hummed to a song until Lay stopped you, and draped his scarf around your exposed neck. ''Next time bring a scarf or you will freeze. Winter is coming up and so is your birthday.'' Lay blurted. You blushed at the skinship. He carefully wrapped it around your neck. He smiled in satisfaction and bent his head down to kiss your nose. 

 

''Thanks...'' you dropped your head to hide your flushed face. ''No need to.'' he smiled. HE took your hand once again and continued walking home with you. ''~~~~, I have a question.'' he asked. ''Go for it my cute unicorn.'' you iggled at the nickname. HE laughed along, but then stopped. 

 

''Besides me.....which of my members would you go out with?'' he asked cautiously. You didn't know why he would ask such a question, but decided to answer it wisely. ''Well, your friends are all super nice. I think I'd choose Kyungsoo or Baekhyun, but Eunji likes Baekhyun...so Kyungsoo it is!'' you blurted. 

 

Lay was actually pretty shocked that you picked Kyungsoo, the clean freak, the cooking maniac, and the owl like human being. ''Why...Kyungsoo....?'' he questioned awkwardly. You srugged innocently. ''Well,'' you exaggereated on 'well', ''He is very smart, handsome, super caring, clean, and can cook!'' you clasped your hands together. 

 

Lay was getting jealous at how much you praised his friend. ''But.everything I described Kyungsoo as describes you.'' you smiled timidly. Lay stared at you in awe. ''Whoever thought my girlfriend was so sweet?'' Lay smiled affectionately and nuzzled his nose on your cheek.

 

''But you're never going to Kyungsoo in a million years. Understood?'' he asked sternly. You laughed nervously, ''Pft...like I would miss an oppurtunity on dating such a cute, loving guy like Kyungso.....'' He gave you a hard look and you gulped. ''Okay! I won't!'' you surrendered. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

 

''Yay we're home~'' you cheered. You opened the door and took of your shoes. ''I'm homeeee.'' you cooed. ''Oh hey kiddo--Who's he?'' Minhyuk pointed. He glanced at Lay with a raised eyebrow. 

 

''Oh, this is Lay my boyfriend. Lay, this is Minhyuk, a close friend of mines.'' Lay bowed immidietly and stuck his hand out. ''Hello, I'm Yixing, but you can call me Lay. Nice to meet you hyung'' he introduced politely. Minhyuk bowed back and smiled. ''I like this kid! He's polite unlike L.Joe who would only crack a smile when he sees me. Bleh.'' Minhyuk said. 

 

You cringed at the mention of 'his' name. ''Nice to meet you too Lay. And welcome to the family.'' Minhyuk kindly said. Lay thanked him. ''I'm off. I have to go meet my lunatics who happen to be my friends sadly.'' he laughed at his own statement. ''Ooh tell them I said hi and that they should visit me sometime.'' you told Minhyuk. He nodded and kissed your head. ''Okay bye you guys!'' he waved and left. 

 

Once he left, Lay turned towards you. ''He lives here?'' You nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter