Chapter 10

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Baekhyun treated you all day without complaining. Lay still didn't have alone time with you since everyone would pull you away from him everytime he would approach you. 

 

''~~~~ -ah.'' Baekhyun called your name. ''Yes?'' you turned to see his face and laughed. He was wearing mickey mouse ear muffs. ''Doesn't it look adorable on me?'' Baekhyun asked while blinking repeatedly. You nodded, ''You should get it. You look cute~'' Baekhyun shook his head, ''Maybe you should get it too so we can make a cuter couple!'' 

 

You giggled and gave him a thumbs up. HE bought you on idenitcal to his and placed it on your head. 

 

Lay saw this and became.....jealous. *We were suppose to match! Stupid Bacon* He thought in anger. Baekhyun took your hand and dragged you around. Lay followed you both quietly along with Xiumin who was eating a hot dog. 

 

''Let's go on the Ferris Wheel Baekhyun!,'' you said in excitement. ''Yeah hurry up before the others come~'' He ran away with you and stayed in line. Lay shook his head to himself. ''Yah! Baekhyun it's my turn to be with her!!'' Baekhyun turned around and saw Lay glaring at him. ''Oh...hey hyung...uh...uh...You can have ~~~~ now...hehehe..'' he awkwardly laughed. 

 

Lay took your hand and led you to an open seat. ''~~~~. You have know idea how long I've been trying to be alone with you,'' he said, exhausted from all the walking and yelling. You gave his hand a tight squeeze, ''Sorry. The boys kept dragging me around, mostly Baek.'' He smiled softly. 

 

The ferris wheel started moving and you yawned. ''Tired?'' You leaned your head on his shoulder for an answer, and he chuckled. ''Oooh look fireworks.'' 

 

Fireworks bursted in the air.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter