Chapter 17

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was another normal morning at school. Very few students were roaming down the halls since it was only 6:30. You and Exo were happily talking to each other, catching up on things they missed out on. 

 

You needed to go to your locker to grab a few books. Lay wanted to come with, but you didn't let him. ''No, just stay witht he boys. I'll be right back.'' He sighed and let you go. Once you were gone, he told Kai to follow you. ''Why do I always have to follow her?! Why can't it be Sehun or CHanyeol hyung?'' Lay glared at him, and Kai darted off. 

 

While you were strolling down the hallway with your book strap slung on one shoulder, people were whispering things about you.

 

''Ew. She's ugly.''    ''What a . She has all 12 Exo members. Even all 7 Infinite sunbaes!''    ''Why would Lay be paired up with her? I'm prettier and ier goddamn! And heard they're in an arrnaged marriage.''   ''She should go to hell! Or better yet, go back to L.Joe! They were a better couple anyways.''

 

You frozed at the last remarks. You were totally confused. Why would they want to bully you when it's almost the middle of the school year? Why didn't they make fun of you when you first walked on campus?

 

Kai was getting uncomfortable with all the people glaring and talking about you. He hissed at them with an annoyed face. 

 

A girl was strutting to you, looking pissed. ''Look . I know all about your past. From you being bullied, to you being cheated on by every guy you dated. How many guys cheated and left you? 20?'' Students started eavesdropping on the conversation between the two of you.

 

You gave her a hard look, ''Correction 3 guys left me. I'm guessing 20 guys left you right?'' You smirked. She gave you a bewildered face, ''Who dares talk back to their fellow classmate?!'' You snarled,''I'm older than you missy.'' 

 

''Well, I'm guessing I'll take your precious Lay. He'll sure cheat on you with me. Just watch out .'' ''Oh really? I don't think Lay would leave me nor go out with you and your stupid self.'' She fumed and slapped your face. 

 

Kai, who was watching from a far, stared at you, surprised. 

 

Tears were forming in your eyes. The impact was horrible. Your cheek was slowly turning -red-purple. ''What a weakling. Looks like I'm going to get Lay after all. Bye .'' She left you crying. 

 

~~~

 

''Where is she?!'' Lay asked in anger, He waited for 10 minutes and you were s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter