Chapter 13

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days had passed by, and school started again. School was going to begin in an hour, so you and the boys, including Eunji, were outside, sitting at the tables.

 

''BAEAKHYUN! GIVE IT BACKKK!!'' You were chasing Baekhyun around the tables since he took your phone and started texting random guys. ''Pleaseeee?'' He ignored you and continued texting people. ''Lay?'' He shook his head playfully. ''Sorry baby, I can't help you this time.'' You huffed in response. 

 

''Baekhyun pleaseeeeeeeee? I'll do anything!!'' He stopped and gave you a mischievous smirk. ''Anything?'' You started fumbling with your fingers,''Well—''

 

''Kiss me.'' Eunji didn't care since she knew Baekhyun was playful, and that you were always loyal to Lay. ''Can it just be on the cheek?'' He nodded and leaned his cheek in front of your face. You gave him a quick peck and took your phone out of his big hand. Baekhyun started doing his happy dance, but then stopped when Lay glared at him. Eunji giggled and hugged his arm.

 

''HEY! Who said you can kiss another man's cheek?!,'' Lay baffled. ''Your fault for not helping me!,'' you argued back. ''Hey ~~~~, some guy is looking for you...,'' Xiumin said. ''What—'' You looked at the blonde-headed guy in front of you. You stood up abruptly. ''Ch-Chunji?!'' 

 

''Um...I don't have enough time right now, but watch out for L.Joe. He's planning something bad. Since he told me he's planning something about revenge? I wanted to warn you about this.'' You gave him a curious look. ''How do I know I can trust you?'' He smiled slightly,''I'm using L.Joe at the moment to get information out of him. I don't like how he's doing this to you.'' He left without another word. 

 

''Who's he?'' The boys chorused. ''Ex-boyfriend,'' you muttered. ''How many boyfriends did you have?!,'' Sehun asked. ''3, and they all cheated on me!!'' You grumbled incoherent words. 

 

''Aw. Baby, I'm never going to leave you, okay? Oh and stay by my side at all times, I don't want to risk losing you.'' You grinned evilly, ''I'm way ahead of you mister.'' 

 

''First off, who do we trust? I know L.Joe has 'friends','' Chen said. ''Yeah..he has like 5 other friends..'' Chanyeol said. You thought sbout it for a moment,''Well, we can trust Chunji for now. The others...I don't know about them.'' They nodded their heads. ''Looks like I have a some information you need to know about L.Joe. Listen closely guys.'' 

 

Everyone huddled in like a football team, and listened to your words carefully. They took in all the details into their brains. They're going to protect you 24/7. They treat you like a little sister, and you're glad you have have them in your life.

 

~~~

 

''This for ~~~~,'' Chanyeol muttered. ''I know...but we have to protect ehr at all costs. I want her to continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter