Chapter 6

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After school, you and Lay decided to go to the park to freshen your minds. 

 

Walking in the park hand-in-hand, gentle wind, leaves everywhere, it was a great weather to be at the park. 

 

A few couples were here and there. Kids were at the playground. Parents were chatting with each other.

 

You and Lay sat on a bench. Lay pulled you closer to him. Your head was on his shoulder. He your hair gently. 

 

''What happened at lunch?'' Lay questioned. You sighed. ''L.Joe came and talk-- no yelled at me.''  

 

''What?!'' Lay bolted up making you bump your head on the bench. ''Oh my gosh. I'm sorry baby!'' Lay rubbed your head and brought you to his chest.

 

''Yixing....I'm alright...'' you mumbled in his chest. ''So? I still hurt you!'' he whined. ''You're such a baby..'' you muttered. ''Only for you~'' he nuzzled his nose on your forehead. You pulled away and looked at him. ''Yixing....DId you know that you were my....childhood friend?'' you asked. 

 

He nodded, ''My parents told me yesterday and even showed me a picture. You were soooo adorable with your dimple.'' You scoffed. ''Not as adorable as yours~'' you said cutely while pinching his cheek. 

 

He gave you an eyesmile and took your hand off of his cheek and intertwined it with his. ''You're so adorable.'' he murmured. You blushed at his statement. 

 

''Awww someone's blushing because of me..'' Lay pinched your cheek. ''I'm not blushing....'' you denied. ''Mhm...sure.'' he made a face. 

 

You giggled. He smiled at how you giggled. Your cheekbones showed, your dimples showed, and you had an eyesmile. Your straight teeth showed also. 

 

Lay grabbed your waist, making you crash into him. ''So...we were suppose to continue our business when Chen and Sehun interrupted us hm?'' Lay asked while wiggling his eyebrow. You looked away uneasily, not sure what to reply back. 

 

Lay made you face him and tilted your chin upwards to look at him in the eyes. ''I...love you.'' He said before leaning in, taking your lips. *me too Lay. me too*

 

''HELLO LOVELY COUPLE!~'' Kyungsoo came from...nowwhere...'' Lay groaned. ''These guys..need to stop ing us.'' Lay grumbled.  You tippy-toed and gave a quick peck on his nose to make him feel better. He smiled unknowingly and glanced at his retarded friends. 

 

''Do you guys spy on us?'' Lay asked raising an eyebrow. The looked around the park, ignoring his question, but Sehun being the innocent makne answered his question. ''Yes hyung, we spy on you all the time when you're with ~~~~ noona. The other hyungs think you might go out of control when you're alone with her.'' he blinked naively. 

 

The older guys stared at the maknae in disbelief as if he killed someone. ''Yah! You weren't suppose to tell them!'' Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter