Chapter 11

Falling for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was Friday, which meant competition. The competitions were simple. Basically all you need to do is: find a song, learn it, show it to the audience, the judges pick the person they prefer, and send you off to the next round. 

 

All the boys, including you were at the building where it was held. ''Get your lazy butts and hurry up! We need to find a perfect spot!~,'' Sehun urged everyone to get up from the bench that they were sitting at. One by one, they all got up and followed the hyper maknae.

 

Once Sehun picked a spot, the rest of the boys fell to the ground. ''Why are you guys tired?,'' you asked. ''Wellll......some jerk wouldn't stop snoring last night, followed by him sleep talking.'' Chen complained, while eyeing Kris. The guys slept over at Chen's house for the night, since they wanted to have a 'fun time', which didn't work out too well. Xiumin, Tao, and Sehun fell asleep on each other shoulders. Kris put his hand up in defense,''hey. be happy that I didn't share a room with any of you dorks.''

 

The sleepyheads woke up from the MC's roaring voice. ''IS EVERYBODY READY TO HEAR SOME SINGING?!'' The Exo boys groaned in annoyance. ''I can't hear you?'' Everyone screamed, except for Exo, obviously. 

 

A backstage manager came and informed you to go get ready for your performance. ''Okay. hold up a bit, please.'' you told her. ''Hey, I'm going get ready. I'll be out before Eunji does,'' you told him. He nodded and gave your cheek a quick peck. You left and followed the manager. 

 

Going backstage, into the dressing room, you met Eunji, who was busy with her make-up artist. ''Woah, someone's looking hot today.'' you smirked. She smiled, but then frowned. ''Guess who I'm going against?'' You looked at her. ''The Yang Yoseob. Out of all people, they pick him, the best singer of all times?!'' You gave her a pat on the shoulder, ''Come on, have some faith in yourself. Yoseob is a great singer, but I think you're even greater.'' She gave you an eyesmile and hugged you afetr her make-up was done. 

 

''What about you? Who are you going against?'' You took a paper that listed all of the contestants going against each other. ''It's says I'm going against....oh no....'' ''Oh yes...'' a deep voice said from nowwhere. ''HOYA? OUT OF ALL DANCERS? WHY HIM?!'' You shrieked. He guffawed. ''Nice to meet you too little dongsaeng. It's been a while, eh?'' You nodded and gave him a hug. ''BUT WHY YOUUUU, THE DANCE MACHINE?,'' You freaked out. 

 

He just kept laughing and left for you to changed. You breathed in, then out. ''Okay. I got this. I got this.'' You sighed. ''Nevermind I don't got this!'' Eunji flicked your forehead. ''What was that for?!'' She smirked, ''for not following your own advice. 'Have faith in yourself'. Come one. You can totally kick his Busan !'' 

 

You laughed at her accent. ''Shut up! It's hard changing your accent to a Seoul one, okay?!'' You made a peace sign. ''Okay missy, you have to change. Eunji you're up in 15 minutes.'' A person informed. She nodded. 

 

You went change and did your make-up. 

 

~~~

 

''Good luck Eunji!'' You cheered, ''Thank you'' she mouthed. You saw Yoseob and tapped his shoulder,'' Hey Yoseob~ Good Luck!'' He gave you an encouraging nod and a quick hug, ''Thanks ~~~~! and You look great.'' He whispered in your ear, making you giggle. He gave a wink and went on stage.

 

You went through the crowd and spotted Lay with Kyungsoo. ''I'm here!'' You jumped from out of the blue. Kyungsoo and Lay's eyes bulged. You were wearing a crop top that showed a bit of your toned abs, along with skinny jeans that went right about your ankle. Your hair was curled at the tips, and you wore simple make-up: eye-liner, a teeny bit of eye shadow, and blush. 

 

Kyungsoo was the first to step-up from his daze and kissed your hand. ''Someone's looking extremely hot tonight.'' He smirked. You just raised your eyebrow, but then grimaced. Lay came and took you away from him. ''Although, I do agree that you look really good, but why so exposing?! Now all the boys are going to check you out!,'' He whined. ''A little to late for that buddy,'' Chanyeol said in his deep voice and eyed you up and down. 

 

Exo was staring at your skin the whole time, including Suho, the innocent leader! Kris just rolled his eyes and smacked the back of their heads. ''Stop eyeing my little cousin like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter