You have no choice

Most Wanted

Jiyeon woke up, bleary eyed, to find herself being carried in Myungsoo arm. When he saw that she was awake, he smiled and his eyes lit up, "Had a nice sleep?" 

Rubbing her eyes, Jiyeon nodded before yawning slightly, "Where are we?" 

Jiyeon looked around at the dull, old-looking building in front of her, she glanced around and saw that every other building in the area looked exactly the same, making it blend into the background. 

Myungsoo chuckled, "The only reason we blindfold you is so that you don't know where we are, but I guess I can tell you that this is our new hideout for the time being." 

Jiyeon watched as Sehun, the guy who was secretly working for Exo, unlocked the door. It creaked open and one by one the members of Infinite walked in, all of them except one made themselves comfortable on the single couch in the center of the room. The other paced around the room with an agitated expression sketched on his face, Myungsoo set Jiyeon down next to the couch and went to converse with the one that looked worried. 

"Sunggyu, is something wrong?" Myungsoo asked. 

Sunggyu glanced over at Jiyeon before whispering something back which she couldn't hear.

Myungsoo frowned, "Are you sure?" 

Sunggyu shook his head in frustration, "No, that's it, I'm not sure, and I'm not sure if we fully got Exo off our trail either." 

Hearing the name, Exo, Sehun gave her a quick look which told her that Kai had already passed on the message of her having a "mission" to get the documents from Infinite. Jiyeon was slightly surprised at how quickly the message had been passed on, it scared her to think that Exo was more capable than she had thought. Jiyeon was worrying about if Eunjung's safety with the possible psychopaths when Myungsoo caught the worried expression on her face and walked over to her side.

"You okay?" he asked worriedly. 

Jiyeon swallowed and nodded. 

Myungsoo's concerned eyes looked her over, "You don't look okay, do you want to lie down somewhere?" 

Taking hold of Jiyeon's hand, he led her up the worn stairs and into a room. He showed her to a single mattress and sat her down on it. 

"Sleep for a while, I'll wake you when dinner's ready," Myungsoo said, checking that Jiyeon was comfortable before exiting the room, making sure to lock the door behind him. 

Jiyeon looked around at the bare room, the mattress that she sat on smelt musty and old like it had been there a long time. The room had no windows, blocking any means of escape, not that Jiyeon had that choice now because of Kai. 

She didn't like how Myungsoo was being so nice to her, she knew that she had to betray him in the end for Eunjung's sake. Even though he didn't want to hurt Myungsoo, Eunjung would always come first. 

~~~

"Is she asleep?" Sunggyu asked when Myungsoo had returned after showing Jiyeon up to her temporary room. 

"Not yet but I made sure I locked the door," Myungsoo replied. 

Sunggyu nodded solemnly, "Good,"

Myungsoo frowned at his leader, "You're still not thinking about that, are you? You don't actually believe she would have done that?" 

Sunggyu started pacing the room, one hand rubbing his temples, his face creased in thought, "Don't you find it weird, Exo finds our location only after she goes missing and then she decides to come back. Who in their right mind would come back to their captors? But why...? This doesn't make any sense."

"I told you already. She wouldn't do that, I trust her hyung." Myungsoo said.

"Well I don't trust her," Sunggyu voice was slightly heated, he was frustrated about how quickly Exo was catching up with them. He couldn't lose the documents to them, no, he wouldn't. 

Myungsoo's voice rose a little, "She wouldn't do that!" 

"And what makes you believe that?" Sunggyu asked, his voice rising to meet the volume of Myungsoo's. 

"Because, she reminds me of myself," Myungsoo whispered, "And you know "I wouldn't betray infinite for anything." 

~~~

Jiyeon had got a few hours sleep before she was shaken awake gently by a soft, warm hand. 

"Just a few more minutes," Jiyeon mumbled with her eyes closed. 

"Wake up, it's me," a voice whispered. 

"Myungsoo?" 

Jiyeon opened her eyes slightly. She blinked a few times to clear her vision and when her eyes focused she saw that it wasn't Myungsoo but Sehun who had come to wake her up.

"Yah! What are you doing in here?" Jiyeon yelled, sliding away from Sehun who was towering over her on the mattress. 

Sehun covered quickly with his hand, "Shh... do you want us to get caught?" 

Jiyeon tried to pry Sehun's hand from her lips but he kept it there firmly. Jiyeon opened and bit his hand. 

"Ow!" Sehun cried, "What was that for? I only came to discuss our action plan." 

Jiyeon turned her back towards Sehun and crossed her arms, "I have nothing to discuss with you." 

Sehun's eyes hardened, "You do realize that if you fail to get the documents then you're friend's going to plan. I would suggest that you do discuss a plan with me, it will only make it easier for you." 

Jiyeon still refused to listen and Sehun sighed. He sat down next to Jiyeon, "You have to make him fall in love with you." 

This made her look up in shock, "What?"

Sehun looked pleased that he had managed to grab Jiyeon's attention, "I said, you have to make him fall in love with you." 

"I know what you said," Jiyeon snapped, "What do you mean I have to make him fall in love with me? I can just steal the documents from him, it was easy enough the first time." 

"That was when he didn't know you, it won't be so easy this time and to get him to trust you enough to even let you near the documents is to make him fall in love with you. He won't let you near the documents any other way, he's too devoted to Infinite. Infinite is like family to him and what's closer than family... a lover. The one that will stay with him forever, the one that will become his new family. You have to make him believe you are that one." 

"What if I don't want to," Jiyeon replied. She didn't want to hurt Myungsoo if she could avoid it, he had been too nice to her. 

However Sehun just laughed, exactly the same way Kai had laughed at her. 

"You have no choice." 


A/N: Ah, I'm so sorry for the late update :( I didn't seem to have time to update this week but hopefully I will update again tomorrow or the day after since it's the weekend XD 

Thanks to all those people that upvoted this story! I will love you guys forever ^^

and also to everybody who subscribed and commented!

and have you seen the poster made by evil-pixie97

and the trailer by Paukichi? Aren't they amazing? Thanks again guys for making them, I love them so much that they always make me smile when I see them~

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I hope I will be able to update more often :P 

(I love comments <3)