Epilogue

Most Wanted

"Hyunwoo! Stop throwing your toys around!" Jiyeon yelled from the kitchen where she was making dinner. The little boy stopped in the midst of lifting the doll -but only for a moment. After checking that her mother had gone back to her cooking he smirked and threw the doll in a high ark through the air. 

Another boy -this one slightly older- gave his younger brother a disapproving frown. 

"Umma! Hyunwoo keeps throwing stuff!"  

"Hyunwoo, stop please," Jiyeon's face was red from the heat coming off the cooker. 

Hyunwoo stuck his tongue out at his brother, Seungho, "Telltale." 

Seungho ignored him and carried on watching TV. Hyunwoo glared at him for a moment longer before he too got distracted by the television. Just then, the doorbell rang. 

"Hyunwoo, Seungho. Go open the door," Both boys leapt off the floor and raced for the door. Hyunwoo who had been closer to the door got there first and flung it open. 

"Daddy!" the boys faces lit up as they were scooped off the floor by their father. 

He carried them into the kitchen where Jiyeon was busily setting out the cutlery. A baby with a pink bib hung around the neck gurgled from her highchair. Myungsoo sat the two boys onto the floor and bent so his face was only a metre from the baby's 

"How's my pretty little girl doing?" he cooed and the baby waved her arms in joy. He straightened and wrapped his arms around Jiyeon's waist. 

"and how about my big girl?" he whispered into her ear. Jiyeon teasingly pushed him away, "Tired. Instead of messing about, why don't you help me with the dinner?"

Myungsoo grinned, "I would... but I need to get changed." 

Jiyeon chased after him as he scooted for his bedroom. 

Myungsoo slid inside and shut the door, Jiyeon stormed in afterwards. 

"Kim Myungsoo I will seriously- yah!" Jiyeon covered her eyes as Myungsoo took off his shirt. 

"Don't tell me that I didn't warn you," Myungsoo said, "and anyway it's not like it's the first time." He smirked and Jiyeon glared. 

"Seriously Myungsoo. Not in front of the children!" 

Myungsoo shrugged and started taking off his trousers. Jiyeon shot him one last look before fleeing the room. 

~~

That night Jiyeon lay awake. She tossed and turned until eventually a hand fell on her arm and a sleepy voice spoke from beside her, "Baby, I'm trying to get some sleep." 

Jiyeon sighed, "Sorry." 

She closed her eyes but the hand was now turning her over to face the owner. 

Myungsoo's eyes sparkled as she stared at him, "Well if you cant sleep I guess..." He leaned in and enveloped her body with his and finished it off by pressing his lips firmly on hers. The kiss was hot and passionate but unfortunately was stopped short by the cries of a baby. 

A sigh escaped both of their lips this time as Jiyeon untangled herself from Myungsoo's arms and walked to the cot at the side of the room. 

"Oh Eunjung, don't start crying again." The baby had been named after the woman that had looked after Jiyeon and stayed by her during her childhood years, someone who she considered a sister and who had got shot in the head and experienced severe brain damage because of her. Eunjung's brain damage had gotten better in the few years that followed the accident but Jiyeon knew that she would never be the same again and she blamed herself for it. 

Jiyeon plucked the baby from the cot and held her lovingly in her arms. Maybe because Eunjung recognized the safety of her mother's arms but she quietened down almost immediately after Jiyeon held her. Myungsoo too had got off the bed and had turned the light on. Two figures appeared in the room who had not been visible in the darkness of the room. 

Jiyeon jumped, nearly dropping the baby who started crying again in shock. It took a while to get Eunjung quiet this time however she managed it after a few minutes of cuddling her and rocking her back to sleep. Then Jiyeon proceeded to sit her two sons down and nag at them about how they should have been asleep and saying things like, 'do you know what would have happened if I had dropped your baby sister?'. 

The two boys pouted, "Sorry mummy" 

At that, Jiyeon couldn't help but smile - she had already got rid of her anger at the slight scare anyway. 

Myungsoo smiled at his sons, "Come here you two!" 

A few minutes were spent messing about on the bed and laughing and at that moment they were the perfect description of a happy family. Jiyeon and Myungsoo laid down by the sides of the bed and Hyunwoo and Seungho occupied the space between them. 

"Daddy, how did you and Mummy meet?" Hyunwoo asked suddenly. 

Myungsoo paused to think. 

"Well obviously your mother fell for my irresistable charms," he teased. 

Jiyeon smiled, "yeah right." 

"You did," Myungsoo argued, "I was a spy, you know." 

The little boys' mouths opened wide, "Wow! Cool!" they exclaimed. 

"So what happened?" inquisitive little Seungho asked. 

"She fell for me of course." 

"No, tell me from the beginning," Seungho begged.

A smile crept on his face, "Well it all started with a brown envelope..." 

~~~~

"Hello, President," a worker bowed to him as he passed. 

Kai nodded curtly before going on his way. His lips formed a thin line - it was a boring day at work and he was tired - however as soon as he caught sight of a familiar woman in her late twenties his face broke into a smile. 

"Jiyeon!" 

Kai hugged his little sister fondly and sneaked in a kiss on her forehead before letting her go, "How have you been? Are my niece and nephews doing okay?" 

Jiyeon nodded, "We're all fine." 

"Well I'd be mad if you weren't. Remember if that guy isn't treating you right yo-" 

"-Oh stop it! Myungsoo treats us fine. He's a good father and husband," Jiyeon grinned at Kai's protectiveness and his noticeable dislike for Myugnsoo although he never admitted to it directly. 

"Okay," Kai replied but he didn't look convinced. 

"The company looks great," Jiyeon said with enthusiasm to distract Kai from their previous conversation. 

Kai took the bait, "Yeah, I'm building extensions and having most of the interior redone. Afterall I need to keep up my reputation as the president of EXOPLANET - you know how the kids love our toys and playgrounds. Oh, which reminds me, I have our latest ones up in my office for your kids." 

Jiyeon hid a grin as she followed Kai to his office. He had changed a lot. In appearance and personality although some of his traits remained. He had even changed his name to Kim Jongin - which was what it read on the nameplate on his desk.

Who would have thought that Kai would eventually become the owner of a toy making company? 

 

~~~~

Myungsoo groaned sleepily at the ringing phone on the bed stand. Who the hell would be calling at this time of night?

"Myungsoo... your phone's rigning," Jiyeon mumbled into the pillow. 

Letting out a yawn he picked up the phone and answered, his voice sounded irritated as he spoke which he was, "What?"

There was an apologetic chuckle at the other end, "Sorry to wake you, Myungsoo but I need you to do me a favour." It was Sunggyu. 

"Hmm.." 

"I need you to deliver an envelope for me. There's some very important documents inside, you see." 


A/N: Well the epilogue's up but don't worry it's not over yet. I still have one last chapter with some "deleted scenes" because well I was just writing out some scenarios and I might as well add it :) And I felt bad about depriving you guys of Myungyeon moments during the fic... I guess I got a bit carried away by the plot XD

The next chapter will be up in a few days. 

Enjoy reading 

(I love Lee Hyunwoo and Yoo Seungho) :D