Infilterating Infinite

Most Wanted

Jiyeon glowered at Kai who was staring at her with crazed eyes. 

"And how do you expect me to get super important documents from the best spy group in South Korea?" 

Kai smirked, "You work that out for yourself since it's your friend that will be dying if you fail, and trust me, I will make sure she dies slowly and painfully." 

Jiyeon heard Eunjung whimper slightly and Jiyeon snapped her head towards her anxiously, "It's alright, I'll get you out Eunjung, I promise." 

Then she turned back to Kai, eyes filled with hatred for the guy that had made the only person she could call family, like this, "You do know that if you kill Eunjung then you won't get the documents either." 

Kai thought this over in his head for a moment before nodding slightly and smiling, "Well you are a clever, little girl, aren't you? I guess in that case I will help you a bit. One of our members have been able to penetrate the infinite headquarters, he goes by the name of Sehun, you might recognize him as the guy who gave you the letter directing you to come here? He was the one that made it so easy for you to get out by leaving the door open and calling for an emergency meeting giving you time to escape before anyone realized anything. You could say he is a double agent, pretending to work for infinite when he is actually working for us." 

Jiyeon frowned, "Then why don't you get him to get you the documents?" 

Chuckling, Kai took a step forward, "Because he is not trusted by the other members well enough since he is the most recent member and they won't trust him anywhere near the documents. I will pass on a message to him to try and help you but the others are sure to realize something is going on if you are together too often so make sure you keep contact to a minimum." 

Jiyeon looked skeptical, "If they won't trust him then how will they trust me when I will be even newer than him?" 

Kai rolled his eyes and raised his eyebrows, "Males are attracted more to the opposite gender and Sehun tells me that Agent L had been favouring you, which is a good sign. If he's already showing affection then how long would it be until he let's you in on all his big secrets?" Kai laughed evilly, "You could come into more use than I thought." 

~~~

Jiyeon hobbled with uneven steps back towards the building where she had been kept before she had escaped, she hoped that they wouldn't thev already moved hideouts because who knew how she would get there if they had. 

The door wasn't locked so Jiyeon opened it and was about to enter when she was met face to face with Myungsoo. 

"You," Myungsoo whispered, "Came back?" 

"Umm.. I went for a walk?"

Myungsoo ignored Jiyeon's attempt at a joke and interrogated her further, "Why did you come back? I would have thought you would be halfway across the country by now." 

"I don't know" she replied. 

Myungsoo firmly grabbed Jiyeon's hand and pulled her inside, "Never mind why you came back, we need to get moving. Apparently Exo's found out our hideout so we need to move before they try a raid. At least you came back now if it had been any later then I don't know what would have happened to you. They're all sadistic psychopaths." 

I know, I met them, Jiyeon wanted to say but she bit her lip. 

I know we're locking you up but we don't want you to get hurt, so don't try running away again. This is for your own safety, you don't know how many spy groups out there will torture you until your near death just for some snippets of information about the documents." continued Myungsoo, going into an empty room and grabbing the bag by the door before heading back outside again, Jiyeon's hand still clutched in his. 

He pulled her into the same sleek, black car that had been used to kidnap her, Myungsoo fished out with one hand a thick, black cloth from his pocket, "I know it will be uncomfortable but we need to take precautions," he said, using the cloth as a blindfold to cover Jiyeon's eyes. 

"The journey's going to be long, you can sleep for a bit." Jiyeon heard Myungsoo say. She rested her head on the back rest and closed her eyes even though the blindfold was already blocking any light from entering.  She only faintly registered how Myungsoo was still holding her hand as she fell into a deep slumber. 

~~~

In the shaking car, Myungsoo squeezed the hand of the pale skinned girl, sitting blindfolded next to him. 

He didn't realize when he had started feeling quite protective over her. He felt like he could connect with her a bit more. After all they were both orphans that were just trying to do their best living on the streets although Myungsoo had managed to find himself some people he felt he could call family, the were the members of Infinite. 

That girl, he thought, tried to act brave but Myungsoo could tell she was hiding her troubles behind that bravery, just like him. 

Of course, if things turned out for the worst he would always side with Infinite, even if it meant she would get hurt, but Myungsoo knew that if he could and if it wouldn't hinder Infinite, he would do anything to keep the sleeping girl beside him safe.