Does he know me?

Most Wanted

The loud music vibrated around the large room filled with people dancing and holding bottles of alcohol. Jiyeon scanned the dark room with flashing disco lights and seeing what she wanted she made her way across the dance floor avoiding the rowdy teenagers that were whistling at her. She grinned and sat down at a table opposite a slightly older looking girl with short, messy, black hair. 

"You're here," Eunjung said over the booming music that had used to make Jiyeon's ears feel like they were going to burst but which she had got used to over time. 

Jiyeon nodded and rummaged around in her pocket, eventually pulling out a packet of cigarettes. She handed one to Eunjung who smiled, "Where did you get this from?" 

"Nicked it," was Jiyeon's simple reply. She looked up from under her fringe and smirked. 

Eunjung grinned at looked at the heated dance floor, "Looks like it's quite full today." 

Jiyeon nodded. 

"Time to get to work," Eunjung sent Jiyeon a knowing look before scraping back her chair and striding onto the dance floor. Jiyeon watched Eunjung as she walked up to the rowdy boys that had whistled to her earlier and started flirting with them. Jiyeon saw Eunjung step closer to one of the boys as if to whisper in his ear but Jiyeon knew that was just a distraction. She smiled as she saw Eunjung dip her hand into the boy's pocket, pulling out a wallet which she quickly dropped into her own pocket. This all happened so fast that Jiyeon knew that she would have missed it if she didn't know what Eunjung had been planning. 

Eunjung planted a kiss on the boy's cheek and gave him a cute smile before strolling back towards Jiyeon. The boys watched her go with a stunned expression on their faces. The boys were throwing friendly punches at each other while teasing the one who had  received the kiss, oblivious of the fact that Eunjung had just stolen his wallet. 

Eunjung placed the wallet onto the table in front of Jiyeon and motioned for her to check it. Jiyeon glanced at the boys who were still messing about and then slid the wallet onto her lap. She opened it up and took out the cash, leaving the wallet on the side of the table. Jiyeon pocketed the cash and stood up, it was her turn now. 

Her eyes swept over everyone who was dancing before she skimmed over the people who were drinking at the bar. A very young looking boy with messy, dark brown hair caught her eye. He looked like he would have some money on him. 

She confidently strode over to him and sat on a stool on his right. 

Jiyeon gave the boy a small smile. Glancing at the boy, she saw that he was quite tall and had a cold, badboy kind of aura about him. 

"J?" the boy suddenly said, without even looking at Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon looked confused for a second, J? How did he know her name started with J? 

Jiyeon nodded uncertainly, did this person know who she was? 

Her eyes were drawn to his pocket, a slight bulge was visible. Almost as if he had known that she was looking, his hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a thick, brown envelope. He pushed the envelope across the counter so that it rested in front of Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon glanced down at the envelope, why was he giving her this? 

and why was he calling her J?


A/N: First chapter is up!

Please give feedback in the comments XD I would really like to know what you guys think of the first chapter

Thanks again for reading ^-^