MEET THE MYSTERY GUY

it's still you

Chapter 9
 

Dara POV
 

Morning came…………..
 

I woke up very early since it’s my schedule for my walking exercise. After changing my clothes I went outside of our apartment to do some stretching. While doing my stretching for about five minutes now, I heard someone talking so I turned my back to see who it is. I was so shocked because he really looks different now!
 

Mystery guy: Good morning Dara, long time no see………….
 

Dara: (Shocked) Yu…Yunho?
 

Yunho: (smirks) Yes sister, it’s me your long lost brother (sarcastic)
 

I am very happy because I finally saw my brother that I haven’t seen for a long time. Yes, I dream to be famous so I endured the difficulties in our training but the most important reason is because I want to meet Yunho, my brother. When we debuted they are in Japan promoting their album so we didn’t have the chance to meet or talk to each other. 
 

Yunho: (sarcastic) Why are you quiet sister? Are you not happy to see your brother? The brother you haven’t seen in 14 years because you left him. (Smirks)
 

Dara: Ofcourse I’m happy Yunho. You don’t know how happy I am for seeing you. But let’s go to the hideout first, we will talk there, someone might see us here. You know that SM artist like you is not welcome here.
 

I was so happy that for 14 years of not seeing my brother finally he is here in front of me. When we arrived at the hideout I cried while hugging him tightly.
 

Dara: (crying) I really missed you Yunho. Mom and dad miss you so much too. When we are in US we always pray to the lord to keep you safe and be healthy. When we went back here in Korea last last year, we went to Aunties house but you two are not there anymore. (Smile) Wait, I’ll call Mr. YG, I will tell him that I cannot attend our practice right now because we are going home to Busan.
 

Yunho: No, you don’t need to call him
 

Dara: (smile) What Yunho?
 

Yunho: (blank expression) I said you don’t need to call him since I’m not going with you anyway.
 

Dara: (Frowns) But why? Yunho Mom and Dad will be very happy to see you. 
 

Yunho: Mom and Dad? (smirks) I don’t have one. When you decided to leave me with Auntie, I have also decided to forget that I still have a family. 

Dara: What? What are you saying Yunho? 
 

Yunho: What am I saying? What do you expect? That after you leave me with Auntie it’s all ok? We will be a happy family again? Sandy, we are talking about 14 years here! If only you knew how hard it is to grow up without a family! Yes, auntie is there taking care and loving me but it’s not ENOUGH!
 

Dara: (tears starting to fall from her eyes) Yunho? Auntie explained everything to you right? You know we are so poor that time. Our parents can’t even send us to school and Dad can’t let that happen. He had to do something about it. That’s why we went to the states so that we can have a better life. To send you to a good school, to buy whatever you need, to eat whatever you want without worrying if we have something left for tomorrow. We left you with auntie because you easily got sick that time, we don’t want anything bad will happen to you while we travel.
 

Yunho: Yes, you gave me a better life! But that’s not what I WANT! That’s not what I NEED! The only thing I need is a FAMILY! The love of a family and the assurance that whatever happens you will always be there!
 

Dara: That’s why we’re here now Yunho. We will never leave you again. We came home because we were so worried. We are sending you money and writing you letters but you never wrote back. The letters that we sent you kept on coming back at us. But when we arrived at Auntie’s house you two weren’t there anymore. We didn’t know where to find you.
 

Yunho: Auntie died that time, she had cancer. I didn’t bother to tell you about it because I just don’t want to. You three are away so you can’t help me anyway. (Tears fall from his eyes) Did you know how hard it is seeing the one you love most in pain!?! Did you know how hard it is seeing your loved one dying without someone comforting you!?! Without someone saying don’t worry because we are still here for you!?! I feel like dying too Sandy! To the point that I hate waking up because Auntie is not there anymore. 
 

Dara: We…We didn’t know Yunho…
 

Yunho: (Wiping his tears) Ofcourse you didn’t know, you’re not here! But thank goodness I realized that this should not be. This is not me and I should move on. I don’t want to just receive money from you always. I said to myself that from now on I should be strong because I am on my own now. I left aunties house, dropped out from school, practiced my singing and dancing skills and when I know that I’m good enough I decided to audition as a SM trainee. I even applied as a waiter in a restaurant. It’s hard at first but I endured it.
 

I cried harder after hearing what happened with my brother. It hurts to know that he experienced so many hardships with such a young age. But the worst of it all? Is that he experience those hardships alone.
 

Dara: We are proud of you Yun when we heard that you are a part of DBSK. We even got happier when we learned that you are the leader. When we heard you sing? Mom and Dad got teary eyed because they missed you so much. But I once read an interview of you, you said that your parents died when you were still young and that you’re an only child. I didn’t told Mom and Dad about that because I know that they will be very hurt. That is also the reason why when we get here we didn’t contact you anymore. I got hurt with what you said but I somehow understood you.
 

Yunho: I told them those things because that’s what I feel. I know that I have been a part of a family but I have forgotten how it feels. 
 

Dara: I know we weren’t there for a long time but it is all for you, it is for us. We are here now to start a new life with you but you are the one who is separating yourself to us. We just couldn’t reach you anymore. You have so much hate in your heart that love and forgiveness couldn’t get in. We couldn’t get in!
 

Yunho: I waited Sandy. I waited for you every day, hoping that you, Mom and dad will comeback but you never did. I’ve gotten so tired of waiting that I just gave up.
 

Dara: Did you know that I became an idol because of you? So that I can see you in person? But you are in Japan when we debuted. When you came back here in Korea we couldn’t meet also because our schedules are so different. I didn’t tell Jaejoong about us because I want to talk to you first. I auditioned at SM first but they are not accepting trainees that time so I auditioned at YG even though I know it is your rival company. 
 

Yunho: Whatever! Do you know that I hate your group? You are trying so hard to be a hiphop group. Your songs are so annoying. I don’t know why mutizens really like your song maybe they are deaf. Our SNSD are way better than your group. You’re the female BigBang? (smirks) So that’s why you !
 

Dara: I don’t know you anymore. You’re so different now. I didn’t expect you to be so rude and arrogant. 
 

Yunho: Whatever… By the way, I went here to tell you to stay away from Jaejoong!!!! Jaejoong and you don’t match!!! He is THE Kim Jaejoong while you are just an ordinary idol wannabe…. (smirks) You cant even sing and dance well and you call yourself an idol? (He walk away leaving Dara crying in the abandoned building)