Chapter 2

it's still you

Chapter 2

2ne1 Apartment Dara just arrived at their apartment because she just finished her exercised session with Mr. Hwangsbu (Gym instructor) at the YG building. She immediately proceeded in the kitchen to cook her favorite food, RAMEN. While eating, her cellphone vibrated.

Dara: Hello?

Jaejoong: Hello baby, are you busy? How are you?

Dara smiled upon hearing her boyfriend’s voice. She can’t really believe that her boyfriend is a member of the ever famous boy group in Korea and the most sought after bachelor in Korean pop scene. It is so impossible that she can’t even dream about it. But here she is now, the man that makes every girls heart flutter is now her boyfriend. She is happy but she knew that when her boyfriends’ fan girls would found out, they would kill her to death. The only thing that worries her is how to tell Jaejoong about the past, about a certain person that they both knew very well. That person is the reason why it takes a long time she accepted Jaejoong’s proposal of becoming his girlfriend. But she thought that it’s all in the past now. For sure, that person is not angry with her anymore and besides it happened a long time ago. So after a year, she made up her mind and just accept Jaejoong’s proposal.

Jaejoong: Baby? Hello? Still there?

Dara: Ah, sorry baby. Yeah, still here

Jaejoong: So how’s my pretty baby? (smile)

Dara: I’m fine but how about you baby? (chuckles)

Jaejoong: I’m fine too. Actually I’m at the apartment right now, we’re resting. The president gave us a 3 day vacation. What are you doing now?

Dara: I’m at the kitchen eating ramen.

Jaejoong: You’re eating ramen again? Baby, you know that’s not healthy

Dara: But Jaejoong, baby, I love ramen (pouts)

Jaejoong smiled because even though he can’t see her adorable girlfriend he knows that she is pouting. When Dara want something that you won’t be able to give or you don’t see things the same way as her, she cutely pouts. And he likes it.

Jaejoong: Don’t worry baby, since we’re on break, I’ll cook your favorite carbonara and bring them there tomorrow. By the way, have you told them already? Because my member knows about us now, I told them yesterday.

Dara: (nervous) Re..Really? So what did they say?

Jaejoong: Of course they’re shock at first especially Yunho. Yunho even got mad at me but after explaining to him, he said okay. They said that they support us.

Dara: (Relieve) * Thank goodness, I thought he would have a hard time telling them** Say thank you to them from me baby. I haven’t told them yet, they’re still at the gym right now. But I will tell them when they get back. Aha! I have a good idea, I’ll cook for them so that they will easily process the things that I will say and we, 2ne1 girls, believe in a saying that “a person with an empty stomach is irritable “ and did you know that the way to a 2ne1 girl’s heart is through their stomach?…( Laughs)

Jaejoong: (laughs) I Like that saying… aah.. Now I know why you fell in love with me... (Laughs)

Dara: Yap, you got that right baby. I love you because you’re a good cook. (Laughs) No, that’s not the reason why I love you so much, well maybe that’s one of the reasons but the major reason is because you loved me when I was still a nobody. You loved me even though it might ruin your career that time. You were so popular while I’m just a trainee.

Jaejoong: Baby, don’t ever say that you’re a nobody because to me you are the most important per son in my life. You might just a trainee before but you’re the most beautiful and talented trainee in world.

Dara: (so touched) Baby, why did you make me cry? I hate you (chuckles) I love you baby..aahh, baby I’ve got to go now. Got to start cooking because they will be here in an hour.. bye baby..Thanks..

Jaejoong: Bye baby, I love you more… Good luck to your cooking..