YOUNGBAE and the mystery man?

it's still you

Chapter 8
Reminders:
*= Beginning of thought
**= End of thought
!= Loud voice

Dara POV

We are in the middle of practicing the “Hello” choreography when YB came in. I haven’t told him about Jaejoong that’s why I’m shy to approach him. I am so guilty because he should be the first one to know about this. I saw him at the side watching us practice. Everytime I look at him, he would look at me too like I had done something wrong. What did I do to him anyway?
 

After 3 hours of practice, we decided to wrap it up. I’m really tired since I’m in the dance studio practicing for 12 hours already.
 

Dara (sits next to YB): Bae, are you angry with me? Do you have anything to say me?
 

YB: (Serious) we’ll talk later
 

Dara: ok but can you accompany me to the recording studio later? I’ll just get the demo tape from teddy oppa.
 

YB: (Serious) Sure
 

Dara: Can I sleep here first? I’m just so tired. Will you please wake me up after 30 minutes? (Leans on YB shoulder to sleep)
 

YB: Yeah, ok. (Sigh)



YB POV

GD: (smile) Woah! dude! Sundara moment? (laughs) You two really look good huh? I’ll take a picture of you two and post them in the internet. I’m sure madhatters will be very happy!
 

YB: How about you and Dara’s fans? The “Applers” as they call themselves? They will be very sad when you do that. (Sad)You guys have the most fans you know. They will really rejoice when they see you perform “Hello” on Thursday.
 

GD: Hey dude? Are you jealous? You know, if you want to court Dara noona, don’t worry I will support you. (Laugh)
 

YB: I don’t have plans to court her dude. We’re just friends and nothing more. I like the relationship we have right now. I don’t want to ruin it. * And besides, even though I want to? I can’t, she is with that pretty guy already**
 

GD: You’re always together and Dara noona is so gorgeous! What are you waiting for dude? Don’t tell me that you don’t have feelings for her because I know you since you were 10 years old. You are always there for her and when she got sick you did not attend our fan meeting just to take care of her.
 

YB: *GD really knows me well but I’ve got to deny my feelings for now**Yes I know she’s really pretty but you’re wrong dude, I just like her as a friend. We’re bestfriends it’s just normal that I care for her you know. You? You like her?
 

GD: (laugh) Ofcourse I like noona, who wouldn’t? yeah, but in this industry? It’s hard to be always on top if you’re in a relationship with an idol. I’ll just create a scandal if I do that. Hidden relationship is not for me dude. You know me; I can’t act in public discreetly. I’m not like you, you know. Ok dude, I’ve got to go now. See you later.
 

YB: Hey wait! Dude! What do you mean you’re not like me?
 

GD: Bye!
 

YB: Aish.. GD really knows what pisses me off..
 

GD and the dancers went home already. We are the only ones left in the dance studio. 
YB (talking to the sleeping Dara): What are you thinking D? You know that he belongs to our rival company….Aish… You really are a stubborn woman. But I bet you and Jaejoong would really look great since you two are one the most good looking idols here in Korea. (Sigh) I admit it D, there were times that I just want to tell my feelings for you but I’m afraid that I might ruin your dreams and friendship is more important to me anyway. I’m also scared that I will lose you if I told you that I love you. Well, it seems that I made the right decision since you look so happy right now. It hurts but I can endure it. I will always be here for you D. But if that pretty guy hurts you? If he will make you cry? I will destroy that pretty face of his. (Cellphone: alarms)
 

I woke Dara up. We went to teddy hyung and then proceeded to the parking lot and to bring her home.

Dara’s POV
 

We decided to drive around Seoul since I don’t want to go home yet. I’m so amazed with the scenery that I didn’t hear what YB is saying.
 

YB: D, Do you hear me?
 

Dara: What? Sorry Bae didn’t hear you.
 

YB: Do you have a boyfriend?
 

Dara: why? Did you realize that you have feelings for me? Are you planning to court me now? (laugh out loud) I’m just joking bae.
 

YB stopped the car at the side of the road. He was so quiet and really looks so serious now. He is not looking at me, his eyes are still on the road and then I heard him say.
 

YB: (Sigh) Just answer me Dara. *I fell in love with you during training days D. You don’t know how hard it is to hide my feelings for you** 
 

He is really scaring me now. It’s my first time to see him this serious. What is wrong with him? How can I answer his question? Should I tell him about Jaejoong?
 

YB: (looks at Dara with a blank expression) Do you have something to tell me Dara?
 

He is my bestfriend eversince I started training at YG. He was the one who helped me developed my singing and dancing skills, he was the one who took care of me when I had a fever, he was always there when I cried my eyes out when the training gets really hard and he was the one who lifted my spirits up when I lose hope to be a singer. I really should tell him about this. I am about to tell him when he suddenly said…
 

YB: (Returning his eyes on the road) No, don’t answer me.. I know…
 

Dara: (shocked) (looking at him) You?...You know? The what?
 

YB: That you have a boyfriend
 

Dara: Re..really? So do you know…..
 

YB: It’s Jaejoong.. Your boyfriend is Kim Jaejoong from SM Entertainment and a member of DBSK!
 

Dara: How… How did you?
 

YB: I overheard you talking to him at the hall?
 

Dara: Are you angry with me? (Touching his arms slowly)
 

YB: (Looks at her angrily) I’m not angry with you because he’s from our rival company! I’m angry with you because you didn’t tell me about this! Why? Because you don’t trust me enough? 
 

Dara: What is wrong with you Bae? You’re making a big deal out of this!
 

YB: It is a big deal! If I didn’t overheard you, I wouldn’t know! If I didn’t confront you, you wouldn’t tell me! What would you expect my reaction to be? Happy? I am your bestfriend, I should be the first one to know what is happening in your life!
 

Dara: Sorry bae, I thought… I thought that you will be mad at me. He is from our rival company, so I am afraid that you would call me a traitor.
 

YB: Traitor? What the hell Dara! I will understand, if you would have told me earlier! I am not that kind of person D! Yes, they are our rival company but I can accept that because I’m your friend. I can’t believe that you would think of me like that!
 

Dara: (crying) Bae! Bae! I didn’t mean to hurt you. you can’t blame me if I thought that you will be mad at me since I know how you guys despise them, I even heard you guys making fun of them so I decided not to tell you anymore. I don’t want to ruin our friendship because of this.
 

YB: *Oh ! She’s crying! I can’t stand it if I saw her cry!** (Hug her)D, stop crying now, ok? It’s ok. I’m not mad at you anymore (wiping her tears)
 

Dara: really?
 

YB: Yes… But do you realize that if this will come out you will be the most affected? You are still a rookie, your dream of becoming famous and making people happy are all going to waste if this will come out. Jaejoong can easily survive this since he is an idol for 3 years. He has a strong fan base already so whatever happens, fans will keep on supporting him.
 

Dara: We’ve talked about this already Bae. If the time comes that this will come out, we will face them together. If I really need to give all of these up, I won’t hesitate to do it. Bae, when you love someone you should be ready to sacrifice even though it means sacrificing your dreams.
 

YB: (Smile) * Damn, that pretty guys is so lucky to have her. Hate that guy** But the question is? Is he willing to give up his career for you too?
 

Dara: Yes, of course.. (She proudly says)
 

YB: What if one morning, he wakes up and realizes that he loves his career more than he loves you? What would you do?
 

Dara: It will never happen.. (Looking outside the window)
 

YB: really? (Smirks) How can you be so sure?
 

Dara: I said it will never happen, Bae!! He loves me too much!
 

YB: (Smirks) Don’t be too confident when he tells you he loves you D, the real question is until when? Because frankly speaking just like seasons, people especially men, change. 
 

Dara: (angry) Stop it Youngbae! This conversation is over! I don’t want to talk about this anymore! Just drive me home now!
 

YB: Sorry D, I’m just teasing you… and it’s just a hypothetical question
 

Dara: I don’t know how to answer your question ok! I really don’t! I haven’t thought of that.
 

YB: OK D, whatever (laugh) you must really love him to trust him that much. (serious)But remember this D, don’t give your all to that pretty guy huh? Just leave some to yourself so that when the time comes that he is not there anymore you can still stand up and moved on.
 

Dara: (Laugh at loud) You’re so serious Bae. Don’t worry because it will not happen. (smile)
 

YB: We’ll see…I don’t want to see you get hurt and I don’t want to see you cry. I can’t stand it! Ok?
 

Dara: (smile) OK! So? Do you want to meet him so that you can be friends?
 

YB: I know him already.. He’s Jaejoong right? The guy who looks like a girl? (Laughs) You don’t need to introduce us. I don’t want to be friends with him.
 

Dara: Jaejoong don’t look like a girl!?! He’s super handsome and masculine!
 

YB: (laughing so hard) Love is really blind!
 

Dara: (irritated)Bae!
 

YB: ok!ok! fine, I’ll stop.
 

Dara: so why don’t you want to be friends with him?
 

YB: Aish..Dara..how slow can you get? (chuckles) Joke! It’s just so weird to be friends with your no.1 rival group you know. It’s fine with me that he is your boyfriend because I can’t do anything about it now. I have no choice but don’t ask me to be friends with him because I won’t do it. Let’s go? We still have to wake up early tomorrow.

Morning came…………..
I woke up very early since it’s my schedule for my walking exercise. After changing my clothes I went outside of our apartment to do some stretching. While doing my stretching for about five minutes now, I heard someone talking so I turned my back to see who it is. I was so shocked when I saw him, he really looks different now.
 

Guy: Good morning Dara, long time no see………….

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

SORRY IF TEHRE ARE NO JAEDY SWEET MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I ASSURE YOU I WILL MAKE ONE....THANKS!!