BUSTED!!!

it's still you

Chapter 7

YB POV
 

         After teaching the girls our “Last Farewell” song I went at the cafeteria to buy some food. After staying there for 15 minutes GD called me to come to the dance studio where we practiced earlier to congratulate Dara because she will be having a solo song and also to watch them practiced their “hello” performance. I’m so proud of my best friend because she is slowly reaching her dreams.
 

         I decided to just take the stairs so that the ice cream I am eating will be finished when I get there. “Foods are not allowed in the studio because they attract cockroaches, rats and other kinds of scary pests.” Mr. YG said. I’m now near the third floor dance studio when I saw Dara at a dark area in the hall. I’m going to approach and congratulate her but it seems that she is calling someone so I continued walking instead but I stopped when I hear her saying something. So I hide myself in the dark area of the stairs so I could not be seen.
 

Dara: Hello baby?
 

        It was like my feet was stuck on the ground and my heart starts pounding when I heard her say baby! So I continue to listen….
 

YB: (curious)* Baby? Ah! Maybe its Sanghyun. She called her brother baby right? (asking himself) Yeah right right.. It’s Sanghyun.**
 

Dara: I really want to see you too Jae but what can we do? I know this is hard but you know our situation right?
 

YB: (Whispering to himself) Who's Jae? Situation? What situation? Does she have a boyfriend already? AISHHH!! She is supposed to be single for 3 years but here she is now having a freaking BOYFRIEND! So maybe the guy wants to see her this week, but of course she can’t go since she is busy this week. He chose an IDOL for Christ sake! He doesn’t expect her to be with him all the time! So her boyfriend’s name is Jae huh? Jae what?

Dara: Jae, we’ve talked about this right? You’re from SM and I’m from YG if they found out? We will be in big trouble. Our fans and our company will surely not accept our relationship but we took the risk because we love each other. And we’re idols baby, we can’t really give time to each other like normal couple does because of our long hours of practice. We don’t need to ruin our dreams because of our relationship Jae. We can do this! I know we can! We just need to sacrifice because I know someday, in perfect time; we can freely express what we feel without minding what the people will say.
 

YB: (Whispering to himself) (so shocked) OMG! What the hell is going on with their freaking mind!?! ! So her boyfriend is Jaejoong? That pretty guy !?! Haven’t they realize that this will be a very big scandal if this will come out?
 

Dara: Of course, I know that. But let’s try to make things work first without telling anyone. 
 

YB: So it means that I’m the first one to know about this? What about CL, Minzy and Bom noona?
 

Dara: (Laughs) Of course, I will not fall in love with him! Even though he is so handsome with a hot body and an excellent performer? My heart belongs to you.
 

YB: (Whispering to himself) (Chuckles) Dara really enjoys teasing everybody even her boyfriend suffers from her teasing. I wonder what does that pretty guy’s reaction.
 

Dara: (laughs out loud) Just joking.. Of course you’re the most handsome man in Korea
 

YB: Most handsome man in Korea! If he is the most handsome man in Korea then what am I? The most handsome man in the world? (Laugh)
 

Dara: Ok! Ok! In the whole world! (Laugh)
 

YB: (Smirk) oh please! how can a pretty guy like him be the most handsome in the whole word? He looks like a girl!
 

Dara: Baby, Got to go. I’m going to practice now. Bye baby love u..
 

YB: I love you? Super cheesy! I’m going to talk to Dara about this. I’m her best friend I’m supposed to know this stuff!