Dara and YG sajangnim

it's still you

Chapter 5

GD: By the way Dara noona, YG said that he wants to see you now…
 

          The 2ne1 girls looked at each other. They are really curious why YG wants to see Dara. They are also nervous because what if the president knew that Dara has a relationship with a SM artist, what would happen to Dara and to them.
 

Dara: (nervous) re..Really? (GD nodded) Why? Did.. did he say why?
 

GD: No, noona..He didn’t say anything..
 

        Dara immediately left the practice room to go to YG’s office. She is so nervous. She tried to think if she had done something wrong or she had done some mistakes in their performances but she can’t really think of any.
 

Dara: *(shock) Oh my God! Could it be? Did he found out my relationship with Jaejoong? No! No! NO! (Shakes her head) He could not found it out! How could he found out if we are really cautious? But what if? OMG! I will be fired!**
 

WalkOutQueen(YG’s secretary): Ammm….Dara? Are you okey? Why are you so pale?
 

Dara: A…ah yeah! (smile awkwardly) YG wants to see me?
 

WalkOutQueen: Yes, he’s waiting for you
 

Dara: (Feels like crying because of nervousness) I will be fired right?
 

WalkOutQueen: (feels sorry for Dara) I don’t know Dara, Sorry
 

        She proceeded to YGs office, wipe her tears and knocks on the door.
 

YG: Who is it?
 

Dara: I..It’s me Dara sir
 

YG: ah ok, It’s open
 

Dara: Good afternoon sir… 
 

YG: Good afternoon too. Sit down
 

Dara: * OMG! He looks so serious. I’m so fired! (She feels like crying again but she stopped it) 
 

YG: Why are your eyes so red Dara? Did you cry?
 

Dara: * What will I say? I cant say to him that I cried) Ah no sir, before coming here I?...I?...I visited the kitchen at the canteen to look at what they’re cooking then? Ah… chef Kathypufi, the head chef called me and she was slicing onions, it went into my eyes sir. That’s why it looks like I cried.
 

YG: (eyeing Dara) Really? Your friends with the chef?
 

Dara: Ahhhh…. Yes, sir.. I sometimes go there if we are not practicing so that I can learn how to cook.
 

YG: (Still can’t believe Dara) And Chef Kathypufi is teaching you?
 

Dara: Yes sir, if she has time…
 

YG: Really? One of these days I will go there too because there’s this dish that my wife likes but I don’t know how to do it, I will ask Chef Kathypufi to teach me. Btw, do you know why you’re here?
 

Dara: ahh? No sir..
 

YG: You’re here because of the Bigshow
 

           She was relieved upon hearing what YG said. She really thought she will be fired. She even thought that the president knew about her relationship with Jaejoong.
 

Dara: So you mean I’m not fired? (Tears start to fall from her eyes)
 

YG: Of course not! You’re doing great actually.
 

Dara: I though I’m going to be fired because you only want to see me.
 

YG: I called you to tell you that I have an additional performance for you.
 

Dara: Me? Just me?
 

YG: No, with GD
 

Dara: Ah ok, we’re going to perform “Hello”?
 

YG: yes, you’re going to promote it now. And one more thing you’re going to be the first one to have a solo song that will be released next month.
 

Dara: (Shock) What!?! Why me!?! First solo song? Are you sure about this sir?
 

YG: Yes, I’m sure
 

Dara: But why sir? I mean compared to CL, Bom and Minzy I’m the least talented, I’m the weakest link!
 

YG: Dara, if you don’t believe in yourself nobody will. When I give you an ultimatum last year that if your singing and dancing don’t improve you could not join 2ne1 and what did you do?
 

Dara: (Confused) amm?....I took every lesson every practice seriously? I sung my hearts out and dance as if my life is dependent on it every practice? I really worked hard to join the group sir.
 

YG: what else? Even though I told you for so many times before that you do not belong to the girl group I’m debuting and that you should just be an actress. Why did you still worked hard to join in the group?
 

Dara: because it’s my dream sir. It’s my dream to perform in front of many people, seeing them happy because they like me performing is a dream come true to me. I never give up because I know I can do it. I believe in myself so much that I can join 2ne1 that it never slipped in my mind that I will not make it.
 

YG: Yes! That’s it! You believed in yourself that’s why you’re here right now. That’s the reason why I chose you to be the first one to have a solo song because you can handle the pressure very well. Pressure makes you strive even harder. Among the 2ne1 girls, you’re the strongest. You can make the impossible, possible Dara. You can beat them all with your determination and perseverance. So? You’re ready for the song now? (Smile)
 

Dara: (Smile) (breathe in deeply) Yes sir! I’m ready!
 

YG: Ok, go back to the studio, GD will be there waiting for you. You will practice your “Hello” performance today. After practice asked teddy about the lyrics and music of your song. Study it tonight because you will record it after the Bigshow. Dara can you do it?
 

Dara: (smile) of course I can! And by the way thanks for believing in me and keeping my spirit up Mr. YG. You’re the coolest and the best president ever!
 

YG: (Smile) Always remember to believe in yourself, don’t forget that.
 

Dara: Yes sir…
 

YG: And Dara, You’re not the least talented because all of my talents are the best.
 

    Dara left YGs office so happy. She was so touched of what YG said to her. She didn’t expect that they will actually perform “Hello”. She was also shocked when GD chose her to be one of the featuring artist on his first solo album. But the big news for her today is the solo song. She is excited but she’s nervous too.
 

YG: Dara, wait up!
 

Dara: Sir?
 

YG: Can you introduce me to Chef Kathypufi now? Since I’m not busy at this moment I will ask her to teach me the dish that my wife likes..(smile)
Dara: (Chuckles) Ok sir