Jaejoong at 2ne1's dorm...

it's still you

Jaejoong POV

         Supposed to be we are going back to Korea tomorrow night but i want to surprise Dara because i havent seen her for almost a month now that's why after we finished the photoshoot i immediately booked a flight to Korea. I will be arriving there at around 9 pm. Actually we still have a radio guesting tomorrow but Dara is more important to me.. Damn, I'm so excited to see her!!!! i wonder what will be her reaction when she saw me at their apartment!!!hahahahaha!! She will totally be so surprised for sure...

Jaejoong: Hey Guys, I have to go!!! See you tomorrow dudes!!! (the boys are on their respective rooms resting)

Changmin (came down running downstairs):  Bye hyung!!! Say "hi" to noona for me!! And can you give these to her (5 peices of shiroi neko tshirts designed in Japan but made in thailand)

Jaejoong:(frowning) T-shirts? She asked you to buy these for her? Why you? she could have asked me, i'm her boyfriend after all..

Changmin: It's just that yesterday i went shopping at shibuya during our free time i texted her if she wants something then she asks me if i could buy 5 pieces of shiroi neko t-shirts....i think you are in your room hyung that time sleeping...

Jaejoong: Ah ok, but? Large? this is too big for her...and isn't this shirt for guys? and the design too?is it really for her?

Changmin: Aishhh hyung, it's like you dont watch 2ne1 and noona...Noona love to wear boyish clothes right? Have you ever saw  noona wear fitting clothes even during promotions? No right? It's always baggy pants or somewhat fitting pants and oversize t-shirts with bold designs... She said the bigger the better anyway... 

Jaejoong: Oh right..hehehehe....damn changmin you really are my girlfriend fanboy...hehehehe... Got to go now, I'm going to be late. Tell the others that i went ahead ok? I am going to surprise my girlfriend, your dreamgirl..hahahahaha..BYE!!!

i am now at the airplane going to Korea..OMG!!!i am so excited to see my gorgeous girlfriend.. Damn, i missed her so much. we always text and call each other during our free time which is rare but even how hectic are schedules are we really find time to call each other. Even i am so tired? just hearing her voice is enough...but i missed her so damn much..i can't wait for another day, i want to see her personally... I know, visiting her in their apartment is risky, i could ruin her carreer if they discovered me but i dont really care for now...If they discovered me? so what? i"m willing to sacrifice my carreer for her anyway.....but i wil really be careful....

(Landed at korea)

      Ok, I'm now here...disguised? check! Gifts? check! the t-shirts? check!! Now, i'm going to the YG artists apartment!!!!  Hope i'm not discovered!!!Jaejoong Fighting!!!! Go!!! Go!!! Go!!! While turning i accidently bumped at someone....

Jaejoong: OMG!!! I'm so sorry miss.... are you okay? (helped the girl to stand)

Girl: (shocked): Jaejoong oppa?

Jaejoong: Ssshhhhh...Quiet!!! they don't know I'm here..I'm going to surprised my girlfriend at their apartment so Shhhh...

Girl: g...g....g...GIRLFRIEND? You already have a GIRLFRIEND OPPA?

Jaejoong(tapped his head): Aisshhh, i accidently blurted it out...anyway yes, i have but can you keep quiet about me having a girlfriend? wait, what's your name?

Girl: ok s...s..sure oppa. I'm tripless-blackjack....but for one condition oppa...

Jaejoong: Aishhh, this girl...what?

Tripless-blackjack: Can i asked who is the lucky girl oppa? Pls!!!pls!!! i promise i won't tell a single soul!!!!

Jaejoong: ok fine..it's 2ne1 dara...

Tripless-blackjack: (jumping up and down) YES!!! I'm a theian you know that oppa? Eventhough we, theians know it is impossible that you and dara unnie will be a couple because you both came from rival companies? we shipped you because you both our so perfect together... Eventhough im so excited to tell my fellow theians what you just said, i will shut my mouth up so that you can have the privacy you wanted!!! Gosh, i'm so happy!!! Bye oppa!!!Thanks for making my day so happy!!! good luck to the surprised visit!! Fighting!!!

Whew!! That was close.. It's so good to think that we have fans..I'm so happy too...

 

Dara POV 

(At the living room)

Me and the 2ne1 girls are watching "If only" the one where jennifer love hewitt was the lead... We already watched this for a dozen times but we are never getting tired of it. We are always crying with the same intensity. It's like we are watching this for the first time based on our crying..hehehehehe... We are in the middle of the most sad part when someone rung the doorbell. 

Cl: Damn, who could interrupt my crying moment!! Aishhh!!!

Bom: CL, don't say that word..it's not lady like.. Minzy, can you open the door please?

Minzy: Why me?

Dara: Cause you're the yongest!! Don't complain just do what unnie ask you to do..

Minzy: Aishhh, I HATE TO BE THE MAKNAE!! I DONT WANT TO BE THE MAKNAE ANYMORE!!!

CL: (Laugh) Shut up minzy and just open the door...

 

Minzy POV

I hate being the youngest!! It's always me, me and me!!! Why can't they just do it on their own!!! Arghhh!!!

Bom (yelled): Minzy, I can totally hear you, you know!!!!

Minzy (yelled): Good, so that you three know that i hate to be always doing stuff for the three of you!!!

Then i heard them laugh!! Aishhhh!!! they are really so irritating sometimes!!! dont get me wrong i love them but they are so annoying, always bullying and teasing me because i"m the youngest.... Then i heard the doorbell again.

Minzy (yelled): Yeah!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Geez, i'm coming!!!

When i opened the door i saw Jaejoong oppa!!! 

Minzy: (yelled) OH MY FREAKING GOSH!! (JAEJOOONG OPPA OF DBSK IS HERE!!OMG!!!! I literally froze because i was so shocked!!!!)

Jaejoong(scratch his head): HI!!!

 

CL POV

CL: Did you here that unnies? Why is minzy taking so long? Hey, minzy!!! Minzy!!! Aishh, that kid!!! I'll just go and check her up ok?

Bom: Sure....

I saw minzy standing frozen looking at someone... Who could that be? Before looking at the person at the door i first turned to minzy.

Cl: What's going on? hey, minzy!!!! (then i looked at the person standing outside the door) 

Jaejoong: Hi!!!! Minzy here is.....

CL: (Yelled): WHAT THE HELL!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? OH MY ING GOSH!!!! (and i just froze too.. Why is he here? If somebody found out he is here, we are totally screwed!! This is bad!! So, Bad)

 

BOM POV

Bom: Aishh.... CL really!!! How many times do i have to tell her that she should stop cursing!!! She should stop hanging out with Jiyong!! Why is she cursing anyway? Where are they? Why are they not here already..Aishhh!! Kids!!! i'll go check them up first ok dara? and pls pause the movie first..

Dara: yes unnie..faster because i'm getting sleepy already...

While walking i then saw minzy and CL standing still looking at the hooded person at the door...OMG!!!! Who could it be? a killer? stalker? OMG!!!! I DONT WANT TO DIE!!! Weapon? I need a WEAPON just in case!!! OH, there's minzy's flower pot!!! I'll just bring this so that if ever he will attack me i could throw this at him..hahahaha.. GENIUS PARK BOM!! YOU ARE A GENIUS!!

Upon arriving at the door, i swear i know this guy!!!! Who is this? This guy is pretty!!! Who is this  guy!!! I can't remember!!! Then it hit me!! Pretty guy? !!!!

BOM: OMO!!!!! KIM JAEJOONG!!! FOR THE LOVE OF CORN WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!! 

Jaejoong: HI GIRLS!!! ARGHH, There frozen again!!!! What to do? (yelled) DARA? BABY? YOUR MEMBERS HERE SEEMS SO SHOCKED TO SEE ME!! CAN YOU PLEASE UNFROZE THEM SO I CAN COME INSIDE? (Chuckled) 

Dara POV

Why are they so long? What is happening? it's already 15 minutes since minzy answered the door but she is not here!!! Then i heard Bom unnie screamed. "OMO!!!! KIM JAEJOONG FOR THE LOVE OF CORN WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!" My senses became alert after hearing jaejoong is here!!!! Did i heart it right? Did bom unnie said jaejoong is here? At OUR APARTMENT? he said he will be back here tomorrow night!! Nah, he wouldnt risk getting discovered. but then again i heard a familiar voice again " DARA? BABY? YOUR MEMBERS HERE SEEMS SO SHOCKED TO SEE ME!! CAN YOU PLEASE UNFROZE THEM SO I CAN COME INSIDE?" OMG!!! That's Jaejoongs voice!! He is really here!!! I immediately run at the door!!! Upon seeing him!!! i immediately run towards him ang hugged him tightly...

Dara: OMG!!! Baby, You're here!!!! You're really here!!! (touched his face) I missed you!!!

Jaejoong: HI baby!!! missed you so much too, that's why after our schedule earlier i immediately went back here...i decided to surprised you..surprised? (kissed her at the forehead)

Dara: Very!!! Thanks baby!!! Come inside quick before somebody sees us!!! (interwining their hands)

Jaejoong: What about them? (looking at CL, Minzy, and Bom)

Dara: Oh, hey girls!!! GIRLS!!!! 

CL: wha...what?

Dara: Why do you look like you have seen a ghost or something? with matching standing frozen effect (Laughs)

Minzy (shy): Ammm...i guessed we are to shocked to function unnie....sorry oppa..hehehehehe....

Dara: And Bom unnie why are you carrying minzy's flower pot?

Bom: ah this? hahahahaha...nothing!! I just decided to bring the plant outside because i think the flower is getting tired of seeing same faces....it might die atleast outside it can see different faces....(laugh awkwardly) ( i can't believe i thought that jaejoong is a killer or a stalker!!!)

Jaejoong (looked at Bom amusely): Ok, that was weird explanation bom noona....hehehehe...

Dara: well, that's our RESIDENT ALIEN TO YOU baby...hehehehe... Let's go inside quick... WELCOME TO OUR WEIRD FAMILY JAEJOONG BABY...hehehehe

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll stop here now...hehehehe...tomorrow i will update about YG and BIGBANG VISITING 2NE1 while JAEJOONG IS STILL at the apartment... 2NE1 members reaction are hilarious right? WEIRD FAMILY INDEED!!hahahaha

 

And tripless-blackjack i included you name at this chapter!! Hope you like it!!thanks for suppoting my fanfic!!!