The truth?

Look at me

Hey guys! Here is chapter 2! Hope you like it! Still trying my best to improve my skills and my imagination... ;) 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback* 

      -Why am I being sad? I should be happy that my friend has a girlfriend. Why am I being like this?- This was all what Wooyoung could think of in his classes. He didn't pay attention that well because it was just the greetings and getting to know each other things that the teacher was going on about. He just kept on thinking about Nichkhun and Victoria. Little did he notice, that one boy, was approaching him. "Hey, I'm Ok Taecyeon." said a boy with a nicely built body and ears sticking out from his face. 

*End of flashback*

 

     Wooyoung lifted his head and was greeted by a smile. "Oh, Annyeong haseyo, I'm Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you." Wooyoung greeted Taecyeon while forcing a smile with his confused heart. "Omona! Minjun-ah!" Taecyeon called a boy who was talking to the teacher. "Ne? Why did you call me Taec?" Minjun asked Taecyeon. Minjun then noticed the boy beside Taecyeon and greeted himself. "Annyeong haseyo. I'm Kim Minjun." Wooyoung smiled and bowed while introducing himself at the older. "See that?! He's so cute! Minjun-ah! Why can't you be cute as Wooyoung over here?" Taecyeon said pinching Wooyoung's mandu cheeks. "Yah! Ok Taecyeon! If you want me to be innocent like Wooyoung," Minjun said. "No offense Wooyoung," Minjun continued not wanting Wooyoung to misunderstand. "You will surely regret it when we will go to your house later." Minjun said giving Taec a seducing look. Taecyeon, understanding what Minjun said, apologized to his lover. "Not to sound rude, but, are you two dating?" asked Wooyoung innocently. "Oh yes we are." Taecyeon said while looking directly at Minjun's eyes.

     The rest of the free time that the teacher gave, Wooyoung and his new friends just chatted away. Wooyoung, being shy, just listened to his new friends talking. Wooyoung just looked away when the couple was pecking each other's lips to not invade their privacy. Before they knew it, the class was done. Lunch time was next.

     "Wooyoung, want to join us for lunch?" asked Taecyeon. "Ummm. Sorry Taecyeon hyung, Nichkhun and his friends already invited me to lunch." said Wooyoung carefully not wanting to hurt his friends. "Cool, We're friends of Nichkhun too. We were hoping to introduce you to them but i guess you met them already." Said Minjun. "Wow Wooyoung! It's your first day of school, yet, already being friends with the most popular guy in school! You really are daebak!" Taecyeon said thumbs up.

     - M-most popular?! H-how could I be friends with the most popular guy in school?! I don't even have that much friends in my previous school.- Wooyoung thought to himself. "Are you okay Wooyoung? You seem lost in thought?" asked Minjun concerned. "it's nothing, I am just happy that i already have 5 friends in school!" Wooyoung said eyes sparkling. "Gah! You're so cute and innocent Wooyoung!" Taecyeon said while giving Wooyoung a big tight hug. "haha, ok let's go to the cafeteria now, they must be waiting." Minjun finally said.

 

 

     Wooyoung finally stopped thinking about the feeling he had when he saw Victoria and Nichkhun kiss. But then, he saw Nichkhun and Victoria kissing at the hallway that lasted for like 3 minutes. Wooyoung felt like an arrow shot through his heart. - Why am I feeling this way? - Wooyoung thought to his confused self. "Excuse me Minjun, Taecyeon Hyungs, I will just g-go to the b-bathroom." Excused Wooyoung, trying ti hold back his tears and trying to keep a steady voice. "Ok Wooyoung. We'll wait for you in the cafeteria." Luckily, Minjun and Taecyeon didn't notice.

 

     Running to the bathroom, Wooyoung bumped someone on the way. He looked up and saw Junho smiling at him, eyes almost gone. "Hi Wooyoung! where are you headed? cafeteria is that way." Junho said while smiling at Wooyoung. Wooyoung couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He then cried in front of the boy hands covering his crying face full of embarrassment. Junho was stunned at the scene in front of him. "Wooyoung what's wrong?" Junho asked feeling pity for the boy. "I'm sorry if I bumped you, did it hurt?" Junho said thinking it's his fault that the boy was crying. "I-I feel like my heart is so tight... I can't breathe properly. W-why am I like this?" Wooyoung asked Junho still covering his face. Junho, realizing the situation, lead Wooyoung to an empty bathroom.

 

     "Let's talk here Wooyoung, now, tell me, why are you crying Wooyoungie? Can I call you that?" asked the very curious Junho. "Of course Junho. W-when I see Nichkhun hyung and Victoria noona together, I-I feel, hurt. I feel like my heart is going to explode from all the pain." said Wooyoung clutching his hands near his chest. "A-and I am a bad person b-because I imagined them breaking up and I was smiling." said Wooyoung really guilty. "Wooyoungie, are you jealous? No, I think you are jealous. You know a trick to lessen the pain?" Junho said, comforting Wooyoung. Wooyoung just looked at Junho expecting his words. Junho smiled while saying "It's simple. Hold your breath as long as you can. At the time when you are almost out of breath, you will stop thinking about them and thinking whether you should breathe or not." After trying it, Wooyoung's pain lessened. Lessened, not gone. "Thanks Junho." Junho smiled at the chubby boy. "Let's get going! We don't want the others suspicion on us right? Plus, I know your hungry, I heard your stomach not less than a minute ago." Junho said. Wooyoung just nodded and followed.

 

     "Wooyoung! Junho! Where have you two been? We were waiting for you!" said Chansung, face pouting because he was not allowed to eat till they're here. "Sorry guys, me and Wooyoung were discussing our Saturday. We decided to go to the beach! Right Wooyoungie?" said Junho grinning at the chubby boy. Wooyoung, not wanting them to know what they discussed, just nodded. "Wooyoungie? when did you start calling him that Junho?" said the maknae, mouth full of food. "Since we were talking a little while ago. Wooyoungie and I are best friends now!" said Junho smiling happily. "We are?" Wooyoung said with sparkling eyes. "Wooyoung! You are soooo cute! Just let me bite your cheeks!" Chansung said spitting food at Minjun's face. "Yah! Hwang Chansung! Stop spitting food at my face!" said Minjun voice raised. "Owww! ah Hyung! Don't hit me!" said the maknae still eating. "I told you stop being all weird to Wooyoung! You will scare him away!" said Junho giving Chansung the cold stare.

"Where's Nichkhun hyung?" Wooyoung said looking around the cafeteria.

"He and Victoria went out somewhere. he just texted me for us to eat without them." answered Taecyeon.

"Oh" Wooyoung said then doing the trick that Junho taught him. 

     For the rest of the day, Wooyoung didn't see Nichkhun or Victoria anywhere. Disappointed that he couldn't see Nichkhun, but happy that his heart wont suffer. While walking to his house, he saw a familiar figure on the way. 

- I-it's Nichkhun. I'm glad I could see him again. wait. Why am I happy? B-because he's my friend right? Yes, that's it, it's because he's my friend - He was about to go talk to him then Victoria came out of the gate Nichkhun was standing in front of. - Victoria, He's with Victoria, should've known. - Wooyoung's eyes  was shocked as he saw Nichkhun pulled Victoria for a deep kiss. - Why do you keep on hurting me Nichkhun? Why do you have to hurt me?! I-I can't stand it anymore! - Wooyoung was trying to hold back his tears. He did what Junho taught him but it didn't work. Wooyoung hid behind a tree. When they were starting to move, Wooyoung followed them. 

Why are you following them Wooyoung? Babo. You will just hurt yourself. - Wooyoung couldn't resist to follow them.

     He followed them everywhere till he heard Nichkhun said, "Why do you keep insisting that I like Wooyoung?!" Nichkhun shouted to Victoria. "If you don't, say it. Say it in front of me. Right now." Victoria said while staring at his boyfriend's eyes. "I don't like Wooyoung ok? I just let him be friends with me because I pitied him! I hate him! I love YOU Vic!" Nichkhun confessed while pulling Victoria for a deep kiss. 

 

-Babo. Didn't I warn you? You will just hurt. I wish he could look at me with those eyes full of desire. I wish he could love me. Like i could Love him. There, you said it Wooyoung. You said it. You love Nichkhun. But he will not be yours. You will be alone in your life.- 

 

     Wooyoung went back to his house. He found a letter from his mother. "My precious Wooyoungie, Ice cream is on the fridge. I know you like it. Sorry, Omma is working hard today. I will be back tomorrow early morning. Sleep well love, Omma."

     "I really am alone." said Wooyoung. He cried till no tears shed from his eyes. He couldn't sleep. He just stared at the empty room. Feeling the hurt in his heart. Finally. time check: 2am. He fell asleep. He fell asleep in the floor. with no blanket, no pillow. Just his yellow chick stuff toy. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Chapter 2 done! please criticize my work if there is something bad about it. I will update soon! Wait for it! Khunwoo Hwaighting! <3