Spending time

Look at me

     All of them were seated around a white table in Khunnie's house. Junho was seated beside Chansung and Wooyoung. Teac and Minjun on the ends of the table. Nichkhun and Victoria were seated across Junho, Wooyoung and Chansung.

     "So, How did this happen?" Minjun asked.

     "Well, about a year and a half, she followed me in Thailand." Nichkhun said.

     "He didn't talk to me for like days." Victoria added.

     "She apologized to me over and over again. So, I forgave her." 

     "He called me out for dinner. It was very memorable." Victoria continued.

     "Then, we realized we still loved each other. Things started to go steady for both of us." Nichkhun said while kissing Victoria's hand. 

     Minjun, Junho, Taec and Chansung all looked at Wooyoung. Surprisingly, He did not show any signs of  hurt. But, Wooyoung was expressionless. 

     "So hyung? Any presents?" Chansung changed the topic. 

     "Oh! That's right! Let's go to the living room to open your presents!" Nichkhun said, taking Victoria to the living room. After Victoria and Khun was out of earshot, they quickly turned their attention to Wooyoung. "Wooyoung-ah, Gwaenchana?" Taecyeon asked the younger. "If you want to go home, I'll dri-" Junho's words were cut. "Ani. Na gwaenchana. Let's go open the presents eung?" Wooyoung plastered a smile to his face. "Ok! Let's go! Presents! Presents!" Chansung marched out of the room.

     

     Nichkhun gave them each their presents. "Ok. Let's start opening them now!" Nichkhun gave the signal.

     "Woah! Thanks hyung! I really like it!" Chansung received dried seedless tamarind. Sealed and packaged.

    "Daebak! Added to my collection! Assa!" Taecyon received Thai movies with Korean subtitles.

    "Heol! Thanks Khun. How did you know I needed these?" Minjun received Thai Silk curtains, tablecloth, mats. etc.

    "Assa! I like these! It's so cool Hyung!" Junho received Shirts and accessories. As for Wooyoung. . .

    "Oh, Wooyoung-ah, Don't you like it?" Nichkhun faced Wooyoung. He expected Wooyoung's reaction will be more like the others.

    "Ani. I like it. But, It looks so expensive hyung." Wooyoung stared at the necklace. "Is this real gold hyung? Probably not." Wooyoung said. "It's real Wooyoung-ah. It's one of the best in Thailand. Limited edition." Nichkhun smiled. Wooyoung accepted the gift. He had no choice. It has already been bought. 

    "Yah! Nichkhun! That's not fair!" Junho complained. "Yeah! How come Wooyoung gets something expensive?!" Taecyeon commented. "It's okay hyung! I like my present!" Chansung keeping his hands around his present. "Taec, Do you know how much that costs? that's more than 50 original movies. And Junho, Do you know how much that costs? It's so expensive!" Nichkhun said. After the present opening, they all, except Victoria, ate at a restaurant. 

 

AT A RESTAURANT

    "Yah! I have made reservations for all of us at a resort! It will be a 4 days 3 nights trip! You all have to come ok?! I already prepared everything! All you need to bring is a little pocket money, clothes, your swim suits and yourselves! Everyone in? Did I mention it is in Jejudo?" Nichkhun told them while reading a text message from Victoria.

    "Assa! The Chanho couple is in!" Junho told Khun.

    "Nado! The Taecmin couple is also going!" Minjun said.

    "Wooyoung? You going? Come on! We'll get to swim in a pool! I will treat you to all the Ice cream you want!" Junho said making his best cute face.    

    "Araseo. I will go. But you need to keep your promise! ICECREAM!" Wooyoung said chearfully.

    "So, Khun hyung. When will this be? Can I bring my cat?" Chansung asked. 

    "Tomorrow!" Nichkhun said chearfully with a big smile on his face.

    "Ehh?! But we need to get ready! and It's already 9:27pm!" Minjun panicked. 

    "Don't worry guys! We will leave at 2pm tomorrow. You have the whole morning to prepare." Nichkhun assured.

    "Well that's a relief. But hyung. Where will we meet?!" Junho asked. While grabbing Channie's hand.

    "We'll meet at the airport! At the cafe where you waited for me. Call?" Nichkhun asked.

    "Call!" All of them said in unison. After they were done talking, all of them went back to their respective houses.

AT WOOYOUNG'S HOUSE

    "Yes! 4 days and 3 nights together with Nichkhun! The best part is, no Victoria! What a lovely vacation that will be." Wooyoung said as he got ready for bed. He thought of all the fun things he could do in Jejudo. He could eat ice cream, eat fried chicken, swim, ride a bike, eat ice cream and most importantly EAT ICE CREAM! With those thoughts, Wooyoung went to dream land. Morning finally came! Wooyoung immediately started to prepare his things. Her mom was cooking breakfast. Suddenly, Wooyoung back hugged her mother. "Ommo! Uri Youngie-ah, do you need something?" Her mom said. Wooyoung just continued to hug her mother. Wooyoung's mother turned around and pinched Wooyoung on the cheek. "Ah! Omma! Neomu ahpayo!" Wooyoung complained while pouting his lips. Letting his cheeks look more pinchable."Omma, can I leave you alone for 4 days and 3 nights? It's just that Khunnie came back and he would like me and my friends to go to a trip in jejudo. I don't want you to be here in this house alone. But Omma, I want to go and I don't want to leave you. Eotokhe? Omma, can I plea-" suddenly, his mom cut his words. "Uri Youngie, Ofcourse you can go. Don't worry about me uri adeul. Just have fun! Want me to help you prepare?" Her mom said with loving eyes and a warm smile. "Omma Gumawo! Omma saranghae! Ani, I have already prepared." Wooyoung thanks his mom and gave her a big kiss. "Omo? When did you prepare?" her mother asked. "When you were making breakfast omma." Wooyoung answered while putting eggs into his mouth. Are you sure you didn't forget anything love?" her mother was worried. It was the first time Wooyoung went somewhere far from her. "Omma, I'm sure. Don't worry! I am big now. I can take care of myself." Wooyoung assured her mom. 

AT WOOYOUNG"S HOUSE 1:23pm.

    "Omo! Omma! I'm gonna be late! Omma?!" Wooyoung was panicking. It took 20 min. to get from his house to the airport. "Omma is here! Just wait for a little while! I'm still looking for my wallet!" Wooyoung's mom was panicking. She could not find her wallet. Wooyoung has no money. So Wooyoung needs to help her find her wallet. After 9 min, of searching, they were able to find her wallet. It was beside the trash can. After saying good bye to her mother, he quickly got a cab to the airport.

AT THE AIRPORT 1:56PM. 

     Phew. Just in time. Wooyoung thought to himself. He saw the ChanHo and the TaecMin couple already seated in the cafe. "Oh Wooyoungie's here!" Chansung saw Wooyoung heading to their table. "Oh Wooyoung-ah, You're here? Sit beside me!" Junho quickly hugged Wooyoung when he sat down. "Wooyoung-ah! Nuneo's mine!" Chansung was jealous of how touchy those two are. "But Chansung-ah, Junho is my bestes friend in the whole world! I still have rights!" Wooyoung pouted. "Omo! It's 2pm already! What could take Khun so long?!" Taecyeon complained. "yah! Here he comes now!" Minjun shouted. "You guys ready? Let's go!" Khun said with a big smile on his face. "You go to the airplane now. I'll catch up." Nichkhun said while hurrying somewhere. "Ok guys! Let's go!" Everyone boarded the plane. They were waiting for Nichkhun. "J-Junho, can you sit beside me? I'm scared." Wooyoung said to Junho. "My Youngie, is this your first time?" Junho asked. "Ne. I'm scared." Wooyoung confessed. "OK! I will sit next to you." They were all seated. Still, no sign of Khun. 10 min has passed and Khun finally appeared. "Where were you?" Minjun asked. "I waited for Victoria to come." Victoria stepped out from Nichkhun's back. "Hi guys! Mind if I tag Along?" Victoria said with a disturbing smile. "Ouhh-uh oh. sure." Minjun said confised. "Oh yeah? Didn't you know? she helped me plan for this trip. So why not bring her right?" Nichkhun asked. "Right." Taecyeon said with a not so happy voice. 

 

PLEASE BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS. THE PLANE IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JINYOUNG AIRLINES. HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP.