Creating memories

Look at me

     Wooyoung woke up the next day at around 4:30 am. He tried to fall asleep but failed. He is so excited for the day, yet sad. "I'll just take a long hot shower." Wooyoung fixed his blanket, put it in the cabinet then proceeded in the bathroom. It took Wooyoung more than 30 min to finish his hot shower. After his shower, he put on his clothes then proceeded doing his hair. It took about 30 min. to fix his hair. He wants to look good today, to impress a certain someone. *sigh* Even though I know he will not notice my effort or how I changed my hairstyle, I still want him to! Why do I have to like a guy?! *sigh* I must be crazy. 

     Wooyoung was done preparing for the day. Just then, his mother came back from work. "Oh? Honey? Going somewhere so early?" His mom was shocked seeing his son all dressed up to go somewhere. "Omma, today is Khunnie hyung's last day here in Korea. Hyung and our friends will have a last minute bonding before he goes." Wooyoung answered his mom. "Oh, ok then, but why so early it's only 5:53? What time are you going 6?" Wooyoung's eyes widen. "It's only 5:53?! Woah! That's totally not cool." Wooyoung pouted because he didn't want to wait for 2 hours. "Wae honey? What time are you going?" His mother was curious because of his reaction. "8am omma." His mother giggled when he said that. "Wae honey? Is there a special girl who will come? You're so excited." His mother was teasing her son. "Ehyyy. Omma, I am just excited to hang out with my friends ok? End of story." "What ever you say my Youngie." his mother kissed his cheek and prepared to sleep. 

     Wooyoung doesn't want to tell her mom that he likes a boy. He thinks he would disappoint her. *ring* He heard his hand phone ring.

"Hello? Wooyoung here."

"Oh, Wooyoung-ah? Are you getting ready?"

"Ne hyung~ Wae?"

"Nothing just excited. Truthfully, I'm too excited. I am already ready. hehe."

"Me too hyung. Hehe. I am excited for today too."

"Then I'll pick you up right now."

"B-but Khunnie hyu-"

"3 blocks away from Vic's right? Meet you there. Bye."

Before Wooyoung could say anything, Nichkhun hung up the phone. After 10 min, Nichkhun arrived with a red Kia Cerato car.

"Hey Khun hyung. Nice car. Wooyoung put his best smile on his face. 

"Hey Wooyoung. Let's eat breakfast. I'm starving." Nichkhun said and didn't seem to notice the smile of Wooyoung.

Nichkhun and Wooyoung went to an American restaurant to eat breakfast. Nichkhun ate eggs and bacon while Wooyoung ate chicken. 

"Wooyoung-ah, you eat like a child." Nichkhun laughed at the cute scene in front of him. "S-stop laughing hyung. It's not my fault that I love chicken." Wooyoung pouted. You can see a tint of red in his cheeks. "Oh, Woo, you have dirt here." Nichkhun reached out his hand and wiped the corner of Wooyoung's lips. At his touch, Wooyoung could feel his heart skip a beat and could feel how red his cheeks must be. "Th-thank you K-khunnie hyung." Great Wooyoung! The least thing you want is to stutter! "It's okay Woo. Finish your food and let's go to the park. Our meeting place is there.

     For the rest of the time, Wooyoung just ate his food happily. After Wooyoung was finished with his chicken, they went to the park. The car ride was so quiet, but it wasn't awkward. When they arrived at the park, they sat on the bench.

"Khun hyung? Why are you leaving?" Wooyoung asked the older.

"Company problem Woo. My father needs me there." Nichkhun answered.

"Oh. I see." Wooyoung's eyes directed at the floor. Not wanting his hyung to see how much the younger wanted him to stay. Unfortunately, Nichkhun noticed it.

"It's okay Woo. I'll be back in 2-3 months. I'll bring many presents for you and the guys ok? Don't worry." Nichkhun said not wanting to see the younger sad.

"It's okay hyung. Nothing's wrong. I'm fine with it." Wooyoung's face said the opposite.

"That's not what your face says. Why Woo? Will you miss your one and only big brother?" Nichkhun smiled at the younger.

Before Wooyoung could reply, the Chanho couple arrived.

"Yo hyungs!" Chansung said to his hyungs.

"Hey guys." Junho greeted them.

Wooyoung ran to Junho wanted to be comforted by the younger.

"Junho-yah! I missed you!" Wooyoung hugged Junho tightly, a pout can be seen forming in his mouth. Junho kissed the top of the head of Wooyoung. 

"Hyung, can you stay with me tonight? I think I can't handle being alone. I will hurt too much." Wooyoung whispered to Junho's ears. Chansung was burning with jealousy. The fact that Junho had a crush on Wooyoung didn't help. 

"Yah! Junho-yah! You're boyfriend is right here and you are making lovey-dovey with Wooyoung!" Chansung said to Junho who was shocked. Junho smiled.

"Channie~ Wooyoung is my best friend... He is having a problem that needs my help ok? Plus, don't we look adorable together? When we stand next to each other, we look like kids!" Junho and Wooyoung pouted and batted their eyelashes to Chansung. Chansung was speechless. His Junho was too cute! Junho saw Nichkhun's reaction to the kiss, the whisper and the pout. It was so priceless. It's really rare to see Nichkhun jealous. Junho thought to himself. A grin showing in his face.

"Hey guys!" Taec was screaming his lungs out interfering Junho from his thoughts. 

"What's with this scene? Chansung, am I seeing correctly? I thought you and Junho had the thing. Not Wooyoung and Junho." Minjun cocked an eyebrow to the dongsaeng. Taecyeon was just grinning. Showing his teeth.

"We are just best friends hyung ok? I just missed my Youngie." Junho hugged Wooyoung tighter.

"Yah! Since when did Wooyoung become yours?" Nichkhun glared at Junho. 

"Jealous hyung?" Junho grinned at the older.

"N-no I'm not! I just need to protect Wooyoung. I am his big brother you know?" Nichkhun proudly say the last sentence. Junho could feel Wooyoung tighten his grip on his shirt. He hugged the boy more firmly. Junho caressed Wooyoung's cheeks. "I know it hurts Youngie. I know what word made you hurt. Don't worry. If you ever feel hurt because of that word, just hug me when ever you want ok? and yes, even if I'm cuddling with Channie. You need me more right now than he does." Junho whispered to Wooyoung. Wooyoung just nodded and held Junho tighter.

After a few more conversations from them, they went to their cars and drove to the next location. Khunwoo on one car, Chanho on the other, and Taecmin on another. 

 

     They arrived at a nice swimming pool resort named Caribbean bay. Noticing that, Wooyoung was worried. He didn't prepare swimming attire. He doesn't even have a swimming attire. "H-hyung, I don't have a swim suit." Wooyoung told his hyung. "It's okay Woo, I brought extra swimming trunks." Nichkhun said to the younger. "Really? Yay! Thanks hyung!"

     When they entered the place, Wooyoung was literally jumping in excitement. It was Wooyoung's first time to go to such a place. "Excited to swim Woo?" Nichkhun asked an obvious question. "Ne~ Hyung~!" Wooyoung was so adorable that moment. Every body just laugh at the scene.

     After they have settled down, they went to change to their swimming trunks. Junho and Chansung was first to come out. Junho was drooling at the scene of Chansung's abs. Junho had abs too but, they were not as toned as them. "Like what you see?" Chansung smirked at his lover. "Yes baby. I really like what I see." Junho said with a seductive face. "You can have it tonight." Chansung caressed the abs of Junho. "Sorry Channie. I'm sleeping over at Wooyoung's tonight. He is have some problems." Chansung pouted at his lover when he said those words. "It's okay. How about tomorrow night? Better make it 4 rounds to make up for this night." Chansung whispered at the boy's ear. Junho could feel a shiver through his spine. Just then, Wooyoung went to them. 

"Yah! Get a room you two!" Wooyoung said to them after seeing their little moment.

"Woah Wooyoung-ah. You have abs?" Chansung's mouth was open. Though Wooyoung's abs were not as toned as his, it was definately to drool for. 

"O-ofcourse I have abs Chansung. Why wouldn't i have one? Every guy wants abs." Wooyoung said innocently.

"I know. But, your face is too cute! I can't even imagine that that face has abs!" Wooyoung blushed at the comliment that was given.

Right then, Minjun, Taecyeon and Nichkhun appeared in the scene. 

"Woah! Wooyoung! You have a nice body!" Minjun complimented the younger.

"Daebak! your body with that face is just 10 out of 10 dude! Good work!" Taecyeon also complimented the younger.

Nichkhun could only look stare at the boy infront of him. "Like what you see Khun?" Taecyeon said grinning at Khun.

"Yah! That's not it! I just wouldn't have thought- I mean- you know- That body with that face. My little brother is a man." Khun smiled at Wooyoung.

Hearing the word, Junho hugged the younger. Wooyoung motioned that he was ok then Junho let him go. 

The rest of the day, they were having nothing but fun. Wooyoung couldn't help but look shock when either of the couple was eating each others' faces. Before they knew it, it was already 5:00; time to leave. Nichkhun's flight was at 9pm. They still had time to chill at Nichkhun's appartment. The ride to Nichkhun's appartment was really quiet. Nichkhun and Wooyoung didn't talk to each other. Wooyoung broke the silence.

"Khunnie hyung, I love you." Wooyoung said to Nichkhun with all his heart.