Suddenly

Look at me

Hey Guys! Here's chapter 5! Hope you enjoy it! ^^

 

*Flashback*

     After eating the icecream and the cake Wooyoung made for Junho, they watched a movie. After the movie ended, Junho grabbed Wooyoung's wrist and pinned it down to the floor. Junho landed on top of the chubby boy. "Wooyoungie, I-I think," Junho locked his eyes with Wooyoung's "I think I love you!" Junho confessed to the boy bellow him. Junho then came closer and closer, their lips only inches apart, then-

*End of flashback*

 

     Wooyoung was awestricken by his friend's confession. He loved Junho but only as a best friend, more like a brother. When their lips almost touched, Wooyoung looked away. "I'm sorry Junho-yah." 

"Wooyoungie, I know that you love Khun, and I know that you only think of me as a friend, but Wooyoungie, I can take care of you. I will never let you get hurt. I will protect you with my life! so please,"Junho tooko a deep breath before continuing. "Give me a chance Woo. Give me a chance to be 'that someone' who makes your heart pound intensely with just one look. 'That someone' who gives you butterflies from every touch. I love you Wooyoung. So please!" Junho's tears fell from his eyes. 

Wooyoung looked away seeing his friend cry. He really doesn't like seeing someone getting hurt. Before Wooyoung knew it, his tears began to fall. "Junho, my friend, no... my best friend, I-I am so sorry, but . . ." Wooyoung couldn't think of anything that doesn't hurt his best friend's heart, he just kept quiet. 

Junho hugged Wooyoung tightly.

"Junho, wha-" before Wooyoung could finish, Junho interrupted. 

"Just let me stay like this. Let me cry in your arms for just a moment. When we meet tomorrow morning, I will become the Junho you know, cheerful and full of smiles. I will forget my confession, I will forget this moment, and I will forget my-" Junho looked at Wooyoung's eyes. "I will forget my feelings for you. We will be best friends just like always. Don't worry about me Woo. I'm sorry for putting you in an awkward position. I'm leaving. Take care." Junho left Wooyoung's house leaving the memories behind but the feelings, he couldn't let go. 

"I'm really sorry Junho. Sorry." Wooyoung said to Junho even though he knows Junho can't hear him anymore. 

_________________________________________________

*badump.* *badump.* 

*sigh* "Here goes nothing. Don't mess up being best friend with Junho, Wooyoung. Don't mess this chance up." Wooyoung said to himself, nervously approaching his school. 

"Hi Wooyoungie!" A familiar voice said it from behind. Wooyoung then found his friend, Junho, smiling, cheerful, and acting like nothing happened. The chubby boy was glad to see his friend smiling. But Wooyoung thinks it's too weird for him smiling happily. He couldn't trace any hurt or disappointment in his eyes. 

"Hey Nuneo! How are you today?" 

"Chansung-ah! Annyeong haseyo. You're quite happy today." Wooyoung says while seeing Chansung's big dorky smile.

"I found somebody to share everything with me." Chansung said while snaking his arms on Junho's waist. Wooyoung raised an eyebrow in curiousness.

"Hehe, well, apparently, I bumped into this guy last night. And this happened." Junho said smiling weakly.

"Junho, I didn't know you were a player." Wooyoung teased his best friend.

"I am not. I just . . . found somebody else." Junho said to the teasing boy in front of him.

Wooyoung was relieved to see his friend smile. "Yah! Class will start soon. Let's go Chansung--ah. Let's go Mr. Player." Wooyoung teased Junho again.

-It's good to see Wooyoung talk to me so comfortably. If Chansung wasn't there that night, I would have been a mess right now. Thank you Channie. Thank you for waiting. Thank you Wooyoungie. If you hadn't rejected me, I wouldn't have found out about Channie's feelings for me. - 

____________________________________________________________

>*Yesterday night* at Wooyoung's house< 

     "I will forget my feelings for you. We will be best friends just like always. Don't worry about me Woo. I'm sorry for putting you in an awkward position. I'm leaving. Take care." Junho left Wooyoung's house leaving the memories behind but the feelings, he couldn't let go. 

     While Junho was crying silently while sitting at the park's bench, he saw a familiar figure walking towards him. 

"Hey Nuneo." - Nuneo? Oh, It must be Channie. -

"Hi Channie. What are you doing here?" Junho asked the younger, still sobbing.

"Nothing much. I live around here so-" Chansung was interrupted by Junho.

"W-Why doesn't anyone like me? I have been rejected too many times. Boys and girls. M-maybe I'm not meant to be with someone." 

"N-Nuneo, You just haven't found the right person. Keep searching." Chansung said, trying to encourage his friend. 

"Where will I start searching?! I have gotten sick of people not loving me back! I will just live my life without a-" Junho was stopped by Chansung's lips touching his. "Try searching in front of you. There is a boy who has been waiting for a long time." Chansung admitted his feelings towards Junho.

"Ch-chansung-ah, y-you love me?" Junho was surprised at the sudden confession of the boy.

"R-remember when you comforted me when I got rejected in middle-school?" Chansung asked. 

"Y-yes." Junho replied the boy. 

"Well, when you fired your smile at me, I fell for you." Chansung continued. "S-so, will you accept me?" 

"Of course I will Channie. . ." Junho said covering his blushing face. - Wooyoungie, Thank you for everything. Because of you, I found someone who will love me. I wish for you to be happy. I love you Wooyoung. Take care. I will be happy with this person now. -

Both of them just snuggled together in the park. Enjoying each other's company. Before going back to their homes, Chansung said "N-nuneo? Can you buy your boyfriend bananas tomorrow?" Chansung asked. 

"Sure Channie. I even wonder who you like more, me or banana." Junho said smiling to his newly found love. 

______________________________________________________

>Lunch at school *Present*<

     Everyone was happy. Laughter filled the air. until~

"Everyone, I'm going to Thailand." Nichkhun suddenly said to his friends and his girlfriend.

"What? Khun?! When will you go?" asked Taecyeon.

"When will you come back?" asked Minjun.

"W-why will you be going?" Victoria asked.

Upon hearing the shocking news, Wooyoung felt his heart hurt. He doesn't want Nichkhun to leave.

"I-I don't know guys. My father just asked me to go there all of a sudden. I will be gone for 3 to 5 months I think." Nichkhun answered their questions.

The rest of the lunch period was a little gloomy. They were missing Nichkhun already. They really didn't want Nichkhun to go. Especially Wooyoung. His heart really ached from every passing thought of Nichkhun leaving.

 

 

After lunch, every one proceeded to their classes normally. After class, Nichkhun was going to the bathroom when she hears a familiar voice.

"I know! You are so right!" Nichkhun heard Victoria talking inside a classroom. He was going to say hi, but he then heard her saying, "He is so poor I bet he steels things just to make a living." Victoria said it while laughing. Nichkhun peeped inside the classroom. There was Victoria, her friend and Wooyoung. Wooyoung was sitting and studying. Nichkhun's heart hurt when he saw the scenery. He can see tears in Wooyoung's eyes. His heart sank seeing the tears in the boy's eyes.

"I heard her mom's a e. Maybe Wooyoung was a son of one of her costumers. That's so possible. Explaining why he doesn't have a dad and all-" Victoria was stopped what she was saying when she heard "That's enough! Victoria! How could you talk about Wooyoung that way?! You don't even know him!" Nichkhun bursted in from the door angrily. 

"It's not my fault her mom's a e! Khunnie Oppa! You have been bewitched by this boy! Stop defending him!" Victoria shouted at Khun.

"That's it! We are through! I don't want to see your face ever again!" Nichkhun snapped at Vic.

"O-oppa, stop this game already. I am clearly telling you that Wooyoung is a bad person!" Vic deffended herself.

"No Vic! What you said are all lies! Why would you judge someone like that? What did Wooyoung do to you?! We're through! Out! Leave!" Nichkhun was burning with anger.

"But Oppa!" Vic said.

"I said LEAVE!" Nichkhun shouted at Vic.

"O-oppa-" Victoria started crying. She then ran outside the room while followed by her friend.

He looked at the boy. Wooyoung was looking at him with eyes that are unreadable.

"Wooyoung-ah, come here." Nichkhun said while oppening his arms. Inviting the chubby boy to a hug.

"N-nichkhun hyung," Wooyoung cried really hard in Khun's arms.

"Hush Wooyoung-ah. I will be the best big brother that you've ever seen. I will protect you. From now on, I will treat you like you are my own brother." Nichkhun tried to comfort the boy. But that word. Brother. Really hurt Wooyoungs heart. 

- That's how he sees me. A brother. Should've known. -