Not a Goodbye

Look at me

*Flashback*

The rest of the day, they were having nothing but fun. Wooyoung couldn't help but look shock when either of the couple was eating each others' faces. Before they knew it, it was already 5:00; time to leave. Nichkhun's flight was at 9pm. They still had time to chill at Nichkhun's house. The ride to Nichkhun's house was really quiet. Nichkhun and Wooyoung didn't talk to each other. Wooyoung broke the silence.

 

"Khunnie hyung, I love you." Wooyoung said to Nichkhun with all his heart.

*End of flashback*

~Silence~

Wooyoung's heart was thumping. It was beating so fast that he couldn't stand the awkwardness.

"W-wooyoung. What did you say just now?" 

"I said I love you hyung! Saranghae!" Wooyoung raised his voice.

"Awww.. =") That's so sweet Woo. I love you too!" Nichkhun chuckled. Wooyoung widened his eyes. Not believing what his hyung just said. 

"D-do you really mean it hyung?" Wooyoung was very happy that he almost cried. ALMOST.

"Of course Woo. You are my only little bro in the whole wide world. Why wouldn't I love you?" Nichkhun said smiling merrily. He didn't think Wooyoung meant it like a lover's 'I love you'...

-Ouch... I hate it! I hate him! I hate me! Why do I have to fall for him. Why do I have to fall for a guy?! Why not a girl?! Why does it have to be him! Why not-"

"We're here! Yeah! Welcome to my house Woo. Feel free." Wooyoung was interrupted from his thinking. Nichkhun got out and went inside his house. Wooyoung just followed. Seeing the other cars here, Wooyoung knew that they were last to arrive. 

Wooyoung was amazed by the house of Khun. It was like a mansion! He never though that Khun's parents will be buying Nichkhun this big house. This house was very big for someone living on his own. Wooyoung just followed Nichkhun because he doesn't even know where the others are. After a few minutes of walking, they finally reached the garden. 

The garden was full of roses; white roses, red roses, pink roses, yellow roses etc. Nichkhun caught Wooyoung eyeing a particular flower; not a rose. It has yellow blooms. The most beautiful flower Wooyoung has ever seen.

-Awww... =) It looks like little chicks!...- Wooyoung was smiling while lost in his innocent thoughts. 

"Here." Wooyoung turned around seeing Nichkhun holding a pot of the flowers he was eyeing.

"This is Acacia flower. I saw you eyeing them so, I decided I'll give you this pot. I have been taking care of this plant like it was my own baby. I hope you will too." Nichkhun gave the most beautiful smile Wooyoung has ever seen. "Thank you hyung!" Wooyoung hugged Nichkhun tight. Khun was a little bit surprised but he hugged back seconds later. 

Seconds after, Wooyoung broke the hug. "Thank you hyung, I really thank you for this flower." Nichkhun just smiled in response. 

"My Youngie~!" Junho hugged Wooyoung from behind. "Omo, Junho, you scared me!" Wooyoung pouted at the younger. 

"Excuse me guys. I have to get ready for my trip. After I get ready, let's all hang out at the balcony. K?" Nichkhun excused himself. "Okay hyung. We'll just hang out here for a while." Junho replied. After Nichkhun was out of earshot, and seeing to it that the others were also out of earshot, Wooyoung whispered to Junho.

"Junho-yah, I think I need to give up my feelings for Nichkhun." Junho widened his eyes.

"Wae? What happened?" 

"I kind of confessed my feelings but he only thought of it as brotherly love."

"Oh. Don't give up my Youngie. You just have to keep hoping."

"Till when?!" Wooyoung snapped. "Till when do I have to wait? How many times do I have to hurt? How many heartaches do I h ave to experience?"

"Youngie, Did you know that the best days of your life has not happened yet? God has plans. It has yet to unfold. Just be optimistic and surely, it will come you way. The best is just waiting to happen. The longer you wait for it, the more you'll appreciate it when you get it. Youngie, remember this, Anything worth having, is definitely worth waiting." Junho said words of enlightening to the older. 

"Ju-junho, I'll be patient. I promise I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE BALCONY, Khun's house 7:34pm

"In a few hours, I'll be leaving." Everybody was staring in the sky. Sitting next to each other. 

"I'll miss you Khun." Taec said to Khun.

"Nado. I'll miss you." Minjun also said to Khun.

"Hyung! When you get back, buy me lots of bananas ok?" (You guys already know who said this. hehehe)

"Hyung, I'll take care of your little bro. I'll miss you." Junho said to Khun while staring at the sky.

"Nado hyung. I will miss you. I hope you fix everything in Thailand." Wooyoung said looking gloomy.

"Aishhh. Guys, you're talking like we won't see each other again." Nichkhun said in response.

"Aish! Hyung's right! We will be reunited again in 2-3 months tops." Junho said. Khun had a bitter smile on his face.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Wooyoung asked the older.

"Actually, I will be gone for 2-3 years." 

"WHAT?!" All of the boys said all at once. "Hyung wae?" Junho asked. "Why didn't you tell us?" Minjun asked. "Hyung that's not fair! My bananas!" Chansung worriedly stated. Wooyoung started to sulk.

"I'm sorry guys. I didn't want this. I'll do everything to fix whatever problem there is. I'll be back. Don't worry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE AIRPORT, 8:33

Attention passengers for flight JYP0430, bound for Bangkok, Thailand. Your plane is now boarding.

"Well, that's my plane guys. Bye. See you soon." Nichkhun bid his last farewell. 

"Wait!" Wooyoung shouted. Making Nichkhun jolt.

"Yes bro?"

"Oh, n-nothing. Just, take care." Wooyoung's voice squeaked.

"Haha. okay bro. take care too." Nichkhun said to the younger. 

Minjun, Taecyeon and Chansung went to the food court, while Junho and Wooyoung stared at the glass window seeing Nichkhun board his plane. 

"I don't want him to leave Junho. I don't want him to leave." Wooyoung was silently sobbing.

The plane engine started. Wooyoung cried even more. Junho just hugged his hyung. In a few seconds, the airplane flew up the sky.

"Let's go Youngie. The plane already took off." 

"Okay Junho."

-Nichkhun hyung, I will wait for you. Comeback here okay? Comeback to me. I will surely wait for you because, because you're worth it. I LOVE YOU HYUNG.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE AIRPLANE, At the Airport. 8:54pm

"Sir, please put on your seatbelt. The plane is about to lift."

"Ne." Before the plane took off, Nichkhun could see Junho hugging Wooyoung. Nichkhun felt jealousy. When he looked more carefully, he saw Wooyoung was crying. He felt pain.

PLEASE BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS. THE PLANE IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JINYOUNG AIRLINES. HAVE A PLEASANT TRIP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for updating late this past few chapters. I got busy in school. :( Sorry for this chapter. It was kind of a rush. Hope you liked it. Kamsahabnida for waiting!