Confession

Look at me

 

Sorry for the late update. I had many activities the past few few days. but, I try my best to find time. Please enjoy! =]

 

*Flashback* 

-Why did Wooyoung kiss Junho? A-are they together or something? Why am I sad? W-why am I suddenly disappointed for not coming closer earlier? W-why? - A pair of eyes saw Wooyoung kiss Junho. A pair of eyes that misunderstood the situation. Nichkhun was standing from a safe distance, watching them, eyes full of disappointment and sadness.

 

*End of flashback*

 

     For a minute or so, Nichkhun just stared at his youngers talking happily. - Ok Khun, just act normaly. erase the scene you saw earlier. *sigh* Here goes nothin'- "Hey guys! What'cha doin'? Nichkhun said while smiling at the youngers. "Hey Khun, we just chatted for a bit. Did you know that Wooyoungie lives near Vic? just 3 blocks away!" Junho stated. "Really Wooyoung? I didn't know. Let's hang there sometime yeah?" Nichkhun said with an expressionless face. "Ne Nichkhun Hyung." Wooyoung just answered his hyung in a short reply. 

"What's wrong Wooyoung? You seem different. Yah Lee Junho what did you do to scar Wooyoung this bad?!" Nichkhun said half-jokingly and half serious. 

"It's not me hyung. It was you." Junho said seriously. 

After a few silent moments, Junho cracked up. "Oh hyung! You should've seen your face! It was so priceless! Haha! I was just kidding relax!" Juno said, eyes barely seen. 

"Yah Lee Junho! I'm gonna hit you! Come here!" Nichkhun said while chasing Junho around.

"What's up with them?" Chansung suddenly appeared in the scene from, God knows where. 

"Junho joked with Nichkhun hyung and Nichkhun hyung got pissed." Wooyoung said. 

"Omo! I'm sorry Chansung-ah!" Wooyoung apologized while bowing more than 90 degrees. 

"Wooyong-ah, you'r really flexible. Junho can't even bow that low, and he's a dancer. Anyways, what'cha sorry for? You didn't do anything wrong." Chansung said amazed by the boy's flexibility and sudden apology.

"I-i said the word pissed. I'm sorry. I did wrong." Wooyoung said while looking down at the floor.

"Wooyoung you're so innocent! How can you be so innocent?!" Chansung said squeezing the pair of cheeks.

Wooyoung just stared clueless at his friend.

"Junho hyung! Nichkhun Hyung! We have to go to class now! It's almost time!" Chansung said calling to his hyungs. 

"Junho-yah, I will bake a cake for you. To offer my thanks." Wooyoung said smiling.

"Ne~ my Wooyoungie! I'm anticipating it later!" Junho said while looking at Nichkhun's reaction to the scene. Again, priceless!

"Why are you baking cake for Junho hyung?! How about me Wooyoung!" Chansung said pouting his face.

"Oh, sorry Chansung-ah, when I get enough money, I will bake you cake too. What flavor do you like Chansung-ah?" asking Wooyoung.

"Banana" Junho, Nichkhun and Chansung said in unison.

"How did you know hyungs?" Chansung shocked with them 'reading' his mind.

"It's pretty obvious Channie. I'm even surprised that Wooyoung doesn't know. He saw you eat a bunch of bananas at the cafeteria yesterday." Junho explain to the maknae.

"'I'm sorry! I did wrong! I'm not that observative." apologized Wooyoung, again.

"Wooyoungie, don't apologize for small matters ok? You seem to apologize about EVERYTHING." Junho said to his friend.

"From now on, don't apologize to me unless it is something big ok? 

Before Wooyoung could reply, the bell rang. They all went seperate ways except Wooyoung and Nichkhun. They have History class together.

 

The walk to their classroom was very awkward. Neither one of them was talking. The silence broke when Victoria came running to Nichkhun shouting his name.

"Khunnie Oppa! I missed you! You missed me too right?" Victoria said while clinging to Khun's arm.

"Annyeong haseyo Wooyoung-ssi." Victoria said while grinning.

"A-annyeong haseyo Victoria noona." Wooyoung said, scared by the grin that Victoria just gave.

"I-i better go now, I-it's getting late and I don't want to be late for class again. I need to keep my s-scholar ship to remain in school." Wooyoung said wanting to leave them.

"Vic, babe, we have to go. We will get punished by Sir Al when we get to class late again. You know how low his scores can get if you don't take his class seriously." Nichkhun said to his girlfriend. 

"Ok babe, kiss." Victoria was puckering her lips when she said this. Nichkhun was suppose to give Vic just a peck but she was pulling Nichkhun's neck when they kissed. After a minute of kissing, Vic finally lets go of her boyfriend's neck. 

"Sorry about that Wooyou-" Nichkhun stops when he realized Wooyoung was gone. He just went to class and found Wooyoung there.

- My heart, It's hurting again. Maybe I should confess to Nichkhun hyung? No, no. I hate risking our friendship. But, just now, was Victoria? *gasp* Vic just smirked at me while kissing Nichkhun. Why did she do that? Her eyes were sooo scary! Does she hate me? I need to consult with Junho or else I might get an enemy! *gasp* (Wooyoung's so innocent in here... hehe adorably innocent.) -

     The rest of his classes went on smoothly. But his mind was like a tornado! The last time he had an enemy was like, never! Because, he's so cute to be hated and plus, he didn't have that much friends to begin with. He was always so quiet and always studying, who could hate that? 

 

>Cafeteria<

"Woah! Hwang Chansung! That's enough to feed an army!" Nichkhun said awe-strucked by the amount of food Chansung has on his plate. 

"Hyung! I only ate 2 pancakes and 3 bananas earlier this breakfast! I'm hungry." Chansung said pouting to the older who was going to buy him lunch.

"*sigh* Ok fine, but you pay your drinks." Nichkhun said, giving up.

"Yeah! Thank you hyung!" Chansung said almost skipping to their usual lunch table.

"Hey guys! Mind if I sit here? Victoria asked the guys. Wooyoung just lowered his head. How he wished to say no to Victoria but, she was Nichkhun's girlfriend. That means, their friend too. "Sure." Chansung said while eating a banana.

"Hey babe, Why are you not eating?" Victoria asked Nichkhun.

"Well, somebody finished all my lunch money buying his food." Nichkhun glared at Chansung.

"Hyung! You promised me~" Chansung said.

"It's ok Chansung-ah. Nichkhun can just share my food.

"Thank you noona! You really are daebak!" Chansung replies before stuffing his mouth with some rice.

- This is torture! Why must I see Victoria noona and Nichkhun hyung share one plate, one spoon and one glass?! I really am hurting. This jealousy thing, I hate it.  -

Junho saw Wooyoung's reaction to the couple. "Hey Wooyoungie,"

Wooyoung and Junho just kept on talking avoiding the view of the couple. 

For the rest of the day, Wooyoung just avoided Nichkhun or Victoria in order to not remember any of their sweet whispers, deep kisses, and their passionate hugs.

 

>Wooyoung's House"

"Wooyoungie! Where's your mother?" Junho asked in the doorstep.

"Oh, she's working late everynight. She comes home early in the morning and cooks for me. Then she falls asleep when I'm off to school." Wooyoung answered. "Sorry hyung, my house is really small. We lack money to buy apartments or even just small houses. We found this house. It's small, only has two rooms; bathroom and kitchen/ dining room/ bedroom/ living room." Wooyoung said letting Junho inside the house.

"It's ok Wooyoungie. Atleast we get to spend time together." Junho said putting his smile when ever his best friend needs it. 

After eating the icecream and the cake Wooyoung made for Junho, they watched a movie. After the movie ended, Junho grabbed Wooyoung's wrist and pinned it down to the floor. Junho landed on top of the chubby boy. "Wooyoungie, I-I think," Junho locked his eyes with Wooyoung's "I think I love you!" Junho confessed to the boy bellow him. Junho then came closer and closer, their lips only inches apart, then-

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry to not meet you expectations for this story. please do subscribe and comment. =] Wait for my next update which will probably be tomorrow. (or not) KHUNWOO hwaighting!