Till You Return

Look at me

Here's a really short update for you guys. Sorry. I am really busy this school year. T_T I'll still try my best to update.

 

WOOYOUNG'S POV

     It has been 3 years and 2 months since hyung left. My life is boring. The number of times me and my friends hang out decreased and the number of homeworks increased. Oh well. Oh yeah. Have I mentioned that Victoria made my life more miserable? She got me in trouble countless of times. She frames me, got me sent to the principal's office a few times and even got a few of my classmates to hate me. *sigh* Why does she have to be like that. I mean, has she even heard the word peace?! 

     Good thing that she suddenly went back to China. What a relief. I think it was about 1 year and 6 months ago when she left. It has been smooth sailing for me since then. Oh yeah, Did I tell you Khun is finally going back? He's going back tomorrow! I'm so excited. We will pick Khun up tomorrow at 2pm. I hope he brought lots of presents for us. Oh my. What will I wear? Better go choose now.

END OF POV

AFTER SCHOOL

     "Wooyoungie! Are you ready for tomorrow?" Junho ran to Wooyoung's side. "Oh, Junho-yah. Didn't see you there." Wooyoung said to the boy. "Haha. Well, that's just impossible. I'm too cute for you not to notice." "Aigoo. I'm cuter!" Wooyoung pouted to show his cuteness. "Hehe. True. but I'm still cute you know..." "I know. But I'm still cuter..." 

     "Yah! You guys are still fighting over who's cute? Aishh..." Minjun suddenly appeared in the scene. 

     "This will be the last time hyung. Junho finally admitted that I'm cuter." Wooyoung said with a proud face.

     "It's only because you're older! As they say, 'Respect the elders'" Junho said smiling widely like a fool.

     "Yah! You don't even call Wooyoung 'hyung'." Minjun's eyes were shooting daggers. If Wooyoung was old, what would that make him?

     "Sorry hyung. I don't call him hyung because he seems younger than me." Junho apologized.

     "Anyway, what time will Khunnie arrive again?" Minjun asked.

     "2pm! Yay! I will get to see Khunnie again!" Wooyoung was jumping up and down with a big smile planted on his face.

     "Excited to see your crush?" Minjun was teasing the boy.

     "H-how did you know? Did Junho tell you?"

     "Everyone knew from the start except Nichkhun." 

     "Daebak! You like Khun hyung, Youngie?" Chansung appeared in the scene with a banana on his hand.

     "Not everyone." Junho rolled his eyes.

     "You just figured that out Chan? Really?" Minjun asked.

     "Yup." Chansung was goofily eating his banana.

     Suddenly, *RING* Minjun's cellphone rang.

     "Omo... It's Taec. He wants me to go to his house. Let's meet at the airport tomorrow 1pm ok? Bye guys. See you!"

     "K hyung! Annyeong!" Wooyoung said.

     "Bye." Chansung mumbled while chewing on his banana.

     "See you! Make sure to bring Taec tomorrow! He might forget!" Junho shouted because Minjun was now far away.

     "Let's go too Nuneo." Chansung grabbed his boyfriends arm.

     "Let's drop Wooyoung off first." Junho said.

     "Ok. Hurry up Woo!"

     After they dropped Wooyoung off, the ChanHo and the MinTaec couple spent alone time together because tomorrow and days after tomorrow, they will be spending time together with Nichkhun and Wooyoung.

-----------------------------------------

At the Airport. 12:48pm

     Wooyoung arrived at the airport 12:36pm. He was very excited to see his hyung. 

"Omo Wooyoung. You're here? Wow someone dressed up." Taecyeon smiled cheekily with Minjun on his side.

"Ne. Haha. Is it too obvious?" Wooyoung shyly asked. 

"Ah, ani. You look just fine. Ready to see your crush again?" Minjun teased.

"Ah hyung! Don't say that. It's embarrassing!" Wooyoung pouted.

"Haha. Woo relax. I was just joking." 

"We're here! Hey guys!" The ChanHo couple arrived at the airport. 

"Yo! Since we are all here. Let's head at the airport's cafe and hang there till Khunnie hyung gets here." Taec requested.

"Call! Let's go." 

-----------------------------------------

At the Airport's cafe. 1:24pm

     Everyone was at the cafe. Chansung order milkshake.(Banana flavoured ofcourse) Junho ordered Caramel Latte. Minjun and Taecyeon ordered Americanos. Wooyoung ordered strawberry milkshake.

     "Have you seen the drama Arang and the Magistrate? It was really daebak!" Taecyeon asked.

     "Ne! It was really amazing! Especially the suicide part! I really cried... You can feel the hurt!" Wooyoung commented.

     "I see you've found something to do in your spare time." Junho teased.

     "It's not my fault you guys are busy eating each other's faces!" Wooyoung teased back.

     "It's not my fault Channie's lips are so kissable!" Junho said.

     "Who's that guy who committed suicide again?" Minjun asked.

     "Choi Ju Wal. Yun Woo Jin was really great acting the part." Taecyeon replied.

     After they finished drinking their drinks, they head to meet Nichkhun.

----------------------------------------

At the Airport Proper. 2:19pm

      "*sigh* When will Nichkhun hyung get here? I'm excited for my bananas!" Chansung said.

      "Yah Chansung. It's always about the bananas for you is it?" Junho said.

      "Why is he so late? *sigh* Upsetting." Wooyoung pouted.

      "Do you really miss me that much?" 

      Wooyoung and the guys turned around.

      "Nichkhun!" All of them shouted together.

      "Long time no see." Nichkhun smiled.

      "But Khun. Who is that behind your back?" Junho asked.

      "My Yeoja Chingu." Nichkhun proudly stated.

      "Yeoja Chingu!!!!!" All of them shouted in unison.

      The girl stepped back from behind Nichkhun's back. 

      "Hello everyone. Nice to meet you." 

      "VICTORIA???!!!"

-------------------------------------

Sorry. I only have 40 min to make this. Forgive me. :))