Planned?

Look at me

Hey guys! I was quite busy because school's coming up soon. Ok! Here's chapter 3! Hope you enjoy it!

 

*Flashback*

      "I really am alone." said Wooyoung. He cried till no tears shed from his eyes. He couldn't sleep. He just stared at the empty room. Feeling the hurt in his heart. Finally. time check: 2am. He fell asleep. He fell asleep in the floor. with no blanket, no pillow. Just his yellow chick stuff toy. 

*End of flashback*

 

   >KHUN'S POV< 

      "Oppa! Khunnie oppa! let's have a date later!" Victoria said while snaking her hands around Nichkhun's neck. "Of course Vic. Where will we have it?" Nichkhun asked pulling Vic's waist, closing their distance. "Let's have a romantic walk later. Meet me at my house babe." Victoria said receiving the peck of Nichkhun's lips. "Aww babe, just a peck? You're leaving me hungry Khunnie oppa." Vic said while looking at Nichkhun seductively. - *Why must I tolerate this?* - Victoria pulled the face of Nichkhun closer. 

 

"Yo Khun! Sorry to interrupt but we have lunch to eat? Hey Vic." Minjun said with a teasing look on his face. 

"Huh? I texted Taecyeon a while a go that I will go somewhere with Vic this lunch. You didn't receive it Taec?" Nichkhun said while holding Vic in the waist. 

"Maybe." said Taec. "Yah Ok Taecyeon! Why didn't you tell me?! Aishh." Minjun said annoyed with his irresponsibility. "

"I just forgot ok? I was having fun talking to you and Wooyoung." Taec said proving his innocence. 

"You guys already met Wooyoung? Cute isn't he?" Nichkhun said smiling so wide that it reached his ears.

"I know right! I just wanted to eat him! His cheeks are so chubby like I wanted to squish them! And his lips-" Taecyeon said smiling like a fool.

"Yah! Ok Taecyeon! What are you saying in front of your boyfriend just now? Aishh! Good thing we're not alone or else I would've killed you!" Minjun said shooting daggers from his eyes.

"Don't be mad babe! You know you are always and forever, the best guy for me! We were just complimenting are friend right Nichkhun? Wooyoung's lips are really-" Taec said but interrupted by the Thai boy.

"Kissable." "I was going to say thinly cute, but, kissable works too." Taecyeon said eyes full of teasing. 

Khun was embarrassed of what he said just now.

"Yah, Khun, Don't tell me you like Wooyoung? Omo Vic! You have a competition." Minjun said smirking at the his Thai friend.

"Yah! I don't like Wooyoung that way! Aishh! Come Vic, let's have our lunch now." Nichkhun said annoyed by his friends.

 

>At a Korean-Chinese restaurant near JYP Academy<

"What do you want Vic? I'll treat today." Khun said while picking what food he will eat. "Ummm, I will have the Chinese Fried rice and Kimchi." 

"Ok babe, go find a table." Khun said to her girlfriend. "Ok oppa."

 

>Sitting at the table<

"Oppa, are you free tomorrow? Let's eat lunch again outside." Victoria asked. 

"Sorry babe, I promised Chansung to buy him lunch. Plus, I really haven't spend that much time with Wooyoung." Nichkhun said feeling sorry for Vic.

"But Oppa~ I don't like Wooyoung. He's so quiet and so innocent.! It's just weird." Vic said with to much aegyo.

- *sigh* must I put up with this? - "Sorry babe. But you should try and befriend Wooyoung. He's so cute and friendly. He can be your little brother. He's nice once you get to know him. Don't you think that his so cute with his chubby cheeks?" Nichkhun said innocently "Oppa~ Do you like Wooyoung?" asked Victoria mad at Nichkhun. "W-what? How absurd. I'm a man Vic. Wooyoung is a man too." Nichkhun answered, shocked at the sudden question. "What ever you say babe. I love you." Vic said letting out a sigh of relief. "Love you too babe" Nichkhun said half-heartedly.

     After they were done, they went back to school and continued all their classes. 

 

>In front of Vic's house<

*sigh* She's super late! gosh! how can a girl leave a man in front of her house for an hour?! Oh well, don't got no choice. - "Hey oppa! Let's go now." Nichkhun and Victoria roamed the streets just walking, cuddling and sometimes kissing. "Vic! Look at that yellow hoodie! Wouldn't it be cute when Wooyoung wears that? hehe. I can imagine him in that. so cute!" Nichkhun said smiling like a fool. "Yah! You like him don't you?! You love Wooyoung don't you Nichkhun oppa?!" Victoria asked, raising her voice. - *sigh* Why always ask that? It's getting irritating!. I would blow up anytime soon. - "Why aren't you answering?! Answer me Nichkhun Horvejkul!" Vic demanded an answer. 

"Why do you keep on insisting that I love Wooyoung?" Nichkhun unable to control himself. "If you don't, say it. Say it in front of me. Right now." Victoria said expecting the answer. "I don't like Wooyoung ok? I just let him be friends with me because I pitied him! I love YOU Vic!" Nichkhun said then pulling Victoria into a deep kiss. - Sorry Wooyoung. I don't hate you, I just need to save my dad's company. Sorry... -

Victoria saw Wooyoung walking away from them with such sad eyes. A smirk forming from while he saw the younger walk away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   Wooyoung woke up the next morning eyes swelling and dark bags under his eyes. Wooyoung found her mother cooking breakfast. "Omma, I'm not hungry. Please just make food for yourself. I'll wash up and go to school. Omma, saranghae." Wooyoung said to his mother looking like a zombie; a cute chubby cheek zombie. "What's wrong my Youngie? Did you have a hard day at school yesterday? And why were you sleeping on the floor without a comforter or a pillow?" asked her mom worried about her son. Wooyoung just stared at the floor avoiding her mother's eyes.

"Why do we have bad luck when it comes to love omma? Appa left you, halmeoni left abuji and-" Wooyoung stopped what he was saying, replaying what Nichkhun said.

"Oh, has our Youngie been rejected by a girl?" Her mother asked feeling sorry for her son. Wooyoung, scared that her mother was going to judge him because he liked a guy, just nodded. "It's ok Youngie, you will soon find someone who will love you sooner or later. That girl is just not your destiny partner." Said her mom trying to comfort his son. "Omma, saranghae." Wooyoung said full of sincerity to her mother. "Nado Wooyoungie saranghae." said her mother kissing Wooyoung forehead. "Ok you lazy cute boy! get your in that bathroom and go to school." Her mother said lovingly. "Ne omma~"

 

 

 

>School<

     -*sigh* I don't know if I could face Nichkhun after what I just saw. I don't know if I could act like nothing has happened yesterday. *sigh* - "Wooyoungie! Annyeong haseyo! Omo! Why is your eyes all puffy?" Junho said curious by the boy's looks. "Junho yah, Nichkhun hyung hates me. I heard him say it to Vic last night. He hates me!" Wooyoung said tears clouding his vision. "It's ok Wooyoungie. Junho's here. I will comfort you. Don't worry." Junho said while hugging the chubby boy tightly. "Tell you what, why don't we eat ice cream later at your house? My treat!" Junho said hoping to cheer up the boy. "B-but my house is small. It's only one room. I don't even have a bed or television. The only room in there is the bathroom. I-i'm shy." Wooyoung said face blushing. "It's okay Wooyoungie. We'll eat in the floor then. I will bring my laptop for us to watch movies. Sound good?" Junho said smiling happily. "Thank you! I really appreciate it!" Wooyoung thanked his best friend and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

-Why did Wooyoung kiss Junho? A-are they together or something? Why am I sad? W-why am I suddenly disappointed for not coming closer earlier? W-why? - A pair of eyes saw Wooyoung kiss Junho. A pair of eyes that misunderstood the situation. Nichkhun was standing from a safe distance, watching them, eyes full of disappointment and sadness. 

 

The Chapter turned out to be boring... Sorry guys! Please wait for the next chapter. =)