First Meeting

Look at me

Here is chapter 1! Hope you like It! Sorry for some spelling mistakes and wrong grammars. Enjoy! =]

     In a simple house, there was a boy lying down in a comforter with a pillow in the floor. You can clearly see how cute this boy is.Sunlight caressed his chubby cheeks and pouting mouth. "Wooyoungie! my son! Wake up! School starts now!" shouted a woman from the kitchen. Wooyoung started to open his eyes. Slowly, he sits up and looks at the clock on the floor. " 7:30?! Omma! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" Whines the cute chubby boy. His mother pinched his cheek and gave him a kiss. "Omma is sorry. To make up, we will have your favorite as dessert later, ice cream." his mother said adored by his son's pouting face. "Ne Omma~ I will take my bath now and head to school." Wooyoung said eyes sparkling by the word ice cream. 

 

     20 minutes later, the chubby boy was on the bus to his new school, JYP Academy. Nervous, he took a deep breath before entering the school. "Here goes nothing" Wooyoung whispered to himself. He then walked inside his school and found it amazing. While staring at the school's trophy case, he bumped a guy. "Sorry, sorry, I did wrong." apologized Wooyoung, while bowing more than 90 degrees, scared that he will make an enemy instead of a friend on his first day. The guy just chuckled by Wooyoung's reaction. Wooyoung raised his head and saw the most angelic looking person he has seen in his entire life. 

     "Hey there, I'm sorry too. It was my fault. I was talking to my friends." The angelic guy said while pointing to two guys behind him. "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung." Wooyoung introduced himself hoping to make them his friends. "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Nichkhun. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Nice to meet you Wooyoung. This is Junho, Lee Junho and Chansung, Hwang Chansung." said Nichkhun while smiling. "Wooyoungie! You're soooo cute! Can i eat you?!" said Chansung while approaching Wooyoung with mouth open. "Yah! Hwang Chansung! don't be so weird! He's our new friend!" said Junho to the younger after hitting his head. "Ouch! Hyung! Don't hit me." Chansung said while hiding behind Nichkhun. "Friend?" Wooyoung said eyes sparkling at them. "Of course you are our friend. Why not? Unless, you don't want to be." Nichkhun said teasing the chubby boy. "I want to be your guys' friend. If you willing." said Wooyoung head down. "Gah! You're so cute! Wooyoung! Just one bite!" Chansung said giving Wooyoung a tight hug.

     *ring~ The school bell rang. "Saved by the bell Chansung." said Nichkhun while smiling. Junho just gave the maknae a cold stare. "Where is your first class Wooyoung?" asked Nichkhun. Wooyoung looked at his schedule. "It says History, Room 30?" Wooyoung replied. "Ok then, you will be going with me. That's my first class too." Nichkhun gave Wooyoung a smile. Seeing the smile, Wooyoung can feel his cheeks blush. He bowed his head hoping that no one would notice. "Nichkhun Hyung, we will leave first, my first class is Math. Sir Rusell is gonna kill me when I'm late the first day." Junho said, checking the time. "Me too Hyung, English is next. So scared of Ms. Des." Chansung replied looking worried. "Ok then. Lunch later at the cafeteria?" Nichkhun asked. "Ok." both said in unison while running to their classrooms. Wooyoung just observed the scenery quietly.

    "Ok Wooyoung. Let's go." Nichkhun said while smiling and looking at the chubby boy. "Ne Hyung." Wooyoung said blushing madly when Nichkhun fired his angelic smile. Nichkhun just nodded while smiling at the younger's reaction. Man, How can he be so cute?. Thoughts of Wooyoung filled his head. -Why am I like this? Why do I keep thinking of Wooyoung. Hmmm...-  His thought was disturbed by a voice. "Oppa~! Khunnie Oppa~!" Victoria said while clinging to Nichkhun's arm. "Oppa~ who is this?" Victoria asked eyeing the boy beside her boyfriend. "This is Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung." said Nichkhun to his girlfriend. "Annyeong haseyo" Wooyoung greeted Nichkhun's girlfriend. "Wooyoung, this is Victoria. My girlfriend." introduced Nichkhun to Wooyoung. "Hey there." Victoria said half-heartedly. 

     "Omo! Vic call you later. Let's get to our classes now. We're already late!" Nichkhun said hurriedly. "Ok Oppa~ see you later. kiss~" Victoria said puckering her lips. Nichkhun kissed her girlfriend and hurried to class. Wooyoung's mood suddenly turned dimmed upon seeing the kiss.

 

     -Why am I being sad? I should be happy that my friend has a girlfriend. Why am I being like this?- This was all what Wooyoung could think of in his classes. He didn't pay attention that well because it was just the greetings and getting to know each other things that the teacher was going on about. He just kept on thinking about Nichkhun and Victoria. Little did he notice, that one boy, was approaching him. "Hey, I'm Ok Taecyeon." said a boy with a nicely built body and ears sticking out from his face. 

 

I'm sorry! Forgive me! This chapter is fail! please criticize. I will learn from your words. Wait for chapter 2! ^^