052.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “Bring the sheets out, Hun-ah.” I shout as I exit from the kitchen door.  I fill the large bins with water and soap.  “Little man~” I coo before playfully splashing him with water from the hose.  Seyong sat in his baby walker, his feet pushing against the ground as he jumped in his seat with a happy smile across his face.  “Little man~” I giggle before leaving the hose into the bin and walking over to him.

           “You so cute.” I bite his cheeks softly before his hands suddenly meet my face.  “Ow…” I mutter, “okay, okay, mommy will stop.” I moan and pinch his chubby cheeks before walking back to the bins to stop the hose.  I heard Sehun grunt as the door opened.  He was carrying bed sheets and blankets in his hands. “Jaehyung—” he croaked and I laughed, running over to help him.

           “Whaaaaaat!?” Jaehyung came running outside and stopped when he saw what we were going to do.  “LAUNDRY!?” He shouted and ran over to the bins full of water.  I huffed before grabbing some blankets from Sehun’s arms.  We set them down on the grass before taking the covers off and setting them in the water.

           “Now…are we just supposed to step on them…?” Sehun asked with furrowing brows, “Would it just be dirty since our feet will be stepping on it?” He questioned again and I set my hands on my waist.  “Is washing it like that even sanitary?”

           I groaned and rolled my head, “Sehun…join or watch.” I tell him before washing my feet and getting into the bin.  Next I washed Jaehyung’s feet and he hopped inside.  Immediately, Jaehyung started stomping around.  I yelped and turned my head away as soap came flying into my face, “Jae! You’re getting me wet!” I groan and grab the hose.   “NOO! NOONA, HAJIMA!” He shouts with plea.

           I laugh and then sudden feel arms around my waist.  I turn my head a bit and Sehun rests his chin on my shoulder.  Within seconds, the hose is ripped out of my hands I look at Jaehyung whose grin widens.  I try to move but Sehun’s arms strongly lock me in place, “YA!” I shout and thrash as Jaehyung’s smile only turns more mischievous.  “Park Jaehyung, I swear” I begin to threaten but he sticks his tongue out tauntingly.  My eyes move down to his fingers and I see him turning the mouth of the hose.

           “Ugh-” I grunt and try to loosen Sehun’s arm, “Hun-ah, I swear if you don’t let go, I’m kicking you out of this house and you know I have the authority to do—that’s what I thought.” Sehun’s arms loosen and before I knew it water sprayed at us.  Sehun’s arms were once again locked around my waist protectively as he lifted me from the bin and turned around.  My mouth hung open as water dripped from my head down.  Sehun wiggled behind me as Jaehyung continued to spray him. 

           “Go left.” Sehun muttered into my ear.  “Go left?” I questioned back and he sighed, “yes, go left…now.” He said as he went the other way; I turned and went left when I saw what Sehun was doing.  He went to the right side of Jaehyung and I was supposed to go to the left side so we can take him down.  I smiled at his silliness before following suit. 

           Sehun grabbed and lifted Jaehyung from the bin as well.  The hose was now pointing at me which made it harder for me to get it.  “Grab the hose, Miyoung!” Sehun shouted through Jaehyung’s laughs.  I moaned, “I’m trying—ahh, ya! Jaehyung!” I groaned before coughing.  Gosh, we’re supposed to be doing laundry.

           I heard the screen door open and close with a bang.  We all stopped and turned around, soaking wet.  My mother leaned against the door with a phone in hand and eyebrows raised; she was obviously not impressed.  But through it all we heard Seyong’s high giggles and laughs.  I turned to look at the little man before walking over and cooing, “my baby, so cute.”

           “You guys are supposed to be doing laundry, not fooling around.” My mother said as I picked Seyong up.  “Miyoung, don’t hold him…you’re all wet and you might get him sick.” My mother said as I turned.  She was walking towards Sehun and I shrugged, “He’s in a blanket, it’s fine.” I grinned before placing a smooching kiss on his cheeks.

           “Sehun, your mother’s on the phone.”

           I immediately turned to Sehun as my mother scolded Jae and returned inside with him.  Sehun looked over at me as he lifted his phone to his ear.  His eyes suddenly darken.  I watched as his smile disappeared from his handsome face.  I held Seyong close as he gripped on my finger, “come on, baby, let’s go inside.” I whispered before leaving Sehun alone outside.

           I set Seyong in the baby swing in the kitchen before running upstairs and grabbing some towels for myself and Sehun.  I ran back outside and saw Sehun standing in the same spot, only with his back turned.  I slowly walked over, catching onto some things he was saying into the phone.

           “It doesn’t matter—then I’ll just have to come clean then!”

           I sighed; hurt crept up in my chest at how Sehun sounded.  I unfolded the towel then took my last step behind him before wrapping it around his waist and hugging him from behind.  I pressed my cheek onto his shirt which clung onto his body.  Sehun straightened at my touch and stopped talking.  I could hear faint yelling from the phone.  Something happened, and she’s mad, angry—furious. 

           “I’ll see you in 30.” Sehun cuts her off before hanging up.  Right after his hand falls, he turns around and looks down at me as he circles his arms around me as well.  “What’s wrong, Hun-ah?” I whisper while looking up and resting my chin on his chest.  Sehun forces a smile and leans down to kiss my nose, “Something came up…but I’ll take care of it.” He kisses my nose again before walking us to the house.  “I need to go to the company right now, but I’ll be back later.”

           We separated so he could wipe himself off with the towel before going back inside.  I quickly change into something loose as Sehun took a shower.  I return downstairs and find my baby boy bouncing up and down in his baby swing.  “Hey chunky, chunky~” I quickly bit his cheek with the lips of my mouth and he whines, throwing his head back.  “Fine, be that way.” I mutter before walking to the fridge to reheat leftovers for a late lunch. 

           Stir fry, noodles, and rice were set at the table.  I huffed then sat down at the table.  “Jae! Come eat!” I shouted before I heard footsteps running upstairs and a door suddenly opening.  “Kay, noona!” Sehun followed him right after.  His eyes found mine and I smiled.

           Standing up, I pushed the chair back and walk over to his side.  “I love it when you wear fitted suits.” I tilt my head and kiss his cheeks.  “Eat something before you go, okay?” I whisper to him but he frowns slightly instead, “My mother’s fuming and my father’s back.  He won’t be happy to hear about any of this.” Sehun kisses my head tenderly before leaving me and kneeling down in front of Seyong.

           “Now, be nice to mommy while I’m gone. If I hear you being mean, I might have to put you in time out.” Sehun says as I walk to the table and out a little stir fry onto a spoon.  “Here, Hun-ah, take a bite and I’ll let you go.” I lift it to his mouth and he takes in the spoon.  Sehun smiles with a mouth full of food and kisses my forehead, “I’ll see you later!” He mutters as he leaves the house.


[Sehun POV]

           The minute he stepped out of his car, his secretaries came rushing to his side.  “Reporters are in the lobby; President Oh wants you to enter through the back.” One of them says but Sehun shrugs off his comment and walks right through the front doors, and into the lobby.

           Flashes of cameras and microphones stuck out into his face.  “Young CEO!”  “SEHUN!”

           “What are these rumors of a pregnant girl!?”  “Aren’t you afraid she’s in it for the money!?” “Do you have a girlfriend!?”

           Sehun only smiled out of politeness as the bodyguards rushed him to the elevators and up to the top floor.

           When he stepped out again, there was a line of people leading him to his office where his parents were waiting for him.  Sehun stood outside the large room and deeply inhaled for the long lecture and argument that would follow.  He quickly flashed one of the female secretaries a smile, “Wish me luck.” And with that, he knocked on the door before opening it.

           His father sat in his chair behind the desk while his mother paced back and forth in front of him.  Sehun calmly walked into the silent filled room.  His father looked up furiously while his mother stopped pacing. 

           “You have a lot of explaining to do.”  President Oh strictly stated as his mother walked over to his side, “Sehun, we’ve tried—I’ve tried my hardest to keep this from going public but ever since you’ve decided to move in with those people,” she sighs, “I can’t help you anymore.” She stated but the boy only shrugged, “I never asked for your help, mother.”

           Sehun strides in and steps right in front of the desk.  “Can you explain to me what in hell were you thinking!?” His father shouts but Sehun never flinches.  “I got her pregnant, I fell in love with her, we’re living together, and I will make her my wife. What more is there to explain?  I can assure you now, the company with not falter with this.  I will make sure everything, all company matters will still be in good hands, for your sake, father.  When I go public, and I will after I leave this place—I will apologize and greet our business partners formally.  I don’t understand how me being in love with someone will make any company matters falter.”

           “I gave you so much, and this is how you repay me!?” President Oh stands and slams his palms down on the table.  “You’re messing up the plans I had for you!  You’re going to regret this all in a couple years, do you know that!? Being involved with a person like her? She’s not in our class, she doesn’t know of our ways, she doesn’t know how to hold up the responsibilities of a lady—”

           The two male’s nose flared in anger.  “You don’t know her, for crying out loud! You can do all the background checks about her and have people follow her, but unless you meet her and spent time with her, you won’t know.  She’s so much more than you think she is.  She’s tough and more responsible than I ever could be! Heck, she gave birth, still graduated high school as number 1 and instead of attending Columbia University in the states, she is attending Yonsei University where she can be near our baby.”

           “Sehun-ah.” His mother was now his father’s arm, calmly, “We’re just trying to do what’s best for you.” She says and the latter scoffs, “Well then, let me tell you, the one thing you’re trying to do now will only tear me apart.  If you try to separate us, I promise you this company will come down in crumbles.  If you don’t want to lose me, you two back off.  Let me live my life.  I don’t ever want to see you two near me or my family again unless the event is unavoidable.” 

           The glaring between the two males continues as Chairwoman Oh rubs her arms in fear of losing her only child.  All she ever wanted was to have Sehun live a happy life with no worries. 

           “Now, if you excuse me, I have an unannounced press conference to attend in the lobby.”


           After Sehun left his mother turned and face her husband, “Look what you did!” She shouted with angry eyes, “My only son, my one child! I’ve done so much for you and this company! I’ve neglected my job as a mother so I could build this company up for him, while you went away on “business trips” and “conferences” when we both know what you were really doing.  Now, look at where you’ve put me.  My only child does not want to see nor speak to me again, all because of you—”

Slap.

           A hand struck the side of her face hard.  The Chairwoman gasps and clutches her pained cheek.  “Don’t you speak to me in that tone of voice.  If you wanted what was best for that son of yours, you would have left me long ago before the abuse got worse, but you know that without me, there isn’t a life for you or that boy.” The president lifts his hands to her cheeks and she flinches just slightly.  “Just be glad you have a pretty face…now go freshen yourself up at home, we have a dinner date with the Kim’s tonight.” He instructs her to return home while he attends to some other matter.


           “Alright, sounds good.” I laugh at my manager’s joke before turning to leave the office.  I make my way out of the kitchen then from behind the counter.  “You’re always working, Inna.” I say and lean against the counter.  She purses his lips and frowns, “I know, but I need the money.  Gotta save up if I want to go on that mission trip.” She beams into a smile.  “Mission trip…” I mutter, “I need to pay off my tuition.” I say bitterly which causes her to laugh, “ohh, Miyoung.”

           Inna takes a sudden step back and I frown, “what’s up?” I ask but she shakes her head.  I notice her eyes aren’t on me and just as I was about to turn around, “BOO!” Sehun’s voice fills the lightly packed café as his arms snake around me waist.  I emit a fake cry as Inna and Sehun laugh.  Sehun leans over and gives Inna a high five, “we make a good team.” He jokes and I pout, “idiot.” I mutter and throw Inna a glare before leaving.  I still hear her laughing as she apologizes and bids her goodbye. 

           Sehun catches up to me as I leave the café, “love, love, love~!” He shouts after me and I roll my eyes.  “What were you doing at the café?” He asks me with pecks against my temple, and I give in.  “I went to change my work schedule because they scheduled me when I work at the campus office next week too. I can’t be in two places at once.”  I intertwine my fingers with his.  “What happened at the company?” I glance at him and saw his brows suddenly furrow and lips pressed into thin lines.

           I gave his hand an encouraging squeeze, “Hun-ah.” I whisper and he drags me towards his car in the parking lot.  I slip into the passenger seat as he goes around.  Sehun starts the car and drives quietly to a park.  Something’s wrong, obviously, but what?  He would usually tell me the moment I ask so I could be a comfort to him. 

           He kills the engine then takes a deep breath and turns to face me.  “Let’s go away for a while.” He mutters while taking my hand and it.  “Just you, me, and our little man.”  Sehun smiles lovingly and I purse my lips, “why so sudden?” I ask him and he shrugs, “I want to spend some time with you guys, just us three.  Fall break is next week…study for your midterms then we’ll be off somewhere on Thursday.” He lifted my hand and kissed it. 

           “Sure, Hun-ah,” I smile then give his hand another gentle squeeze, “but you never answered my question.” I say again and Sehun sighs heavily, “It’s probably all over the news right now, but I-I just announced to the nation that I was in a relationship with a certain, beautiful, beautiful person name Park Miyoung—”

           I slapped his arm and yell, “Did you not think to ask me how I felt about this!?” I shout at him and he flinches to the sound of my voice.  “I’m sorry! I-we couldn’t hide it anymore! My parents, my mother, she tried hiding it, paying off reporters and paparazzi’s in large sums so they wouldn’t say anything.” He explains, “it was my fault this had to happen.  When I moved in, pictures and rumors started circulating about a girlfriend, a child, and I had to set it straight it.  My parents called me to the company today about how I’m going to deal with this and I told them straight up.  I’m never leaving you nor are you or our baby going to find a way to get away from me.” 

           Sehun gives me a wary smile, “people need to know who I am in love with and who I want to spend the rest of my life with, Miyoung.  I know what I did was wrong, incredibly wrong, but they’re giving you names, and I’m not going to say them all nor am I ever going to let you near the newspapers.  I’m glad you guys don’t have a TV in your house.”  I lean my head against the headrest. 

           I let my eyelids close then feel Sehun’s hands caressing my cheeks.  “Are you mad?” He whispers and I take a moment before shaking my head and breathing, “no…I can never be mad at you, you always have the best excuses…”  Sehun cups my cheeks and pulls me near as I open my eyes.  He leans and his thumb swipes my bottom lip as he chuckles, lifting the mood, “I can’t say the same thing about you though.” And he steals a kiss from me to keep me from saying anything else.


Family vacation soooon~~! Am i sensing some steammmmmy time between SeMi as well??? Lol

 

Nope, sorry. Anyways, a couple momore chapters, hopefully *fingerscrossed

And I move into my dorm tomorrow, so I guess I won't be finishing the story before school starts again, lol. Oh wells. I'm so excited to be going back to college, guys, it's craycray. Anyways. Mmmm, see you guys soon!?

OH YEAH! THe whole thing with his mom too! She's actually a pretty decent person, but yeah. Okay...

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))