013.

⚜ Tied By A Child

 


           I sat on my bed next to a sleeping Jaehyung.  I didn’t want to leave the room.  Well, I kind of did, but I didn’t want to also.  I wanted to know what they were talking about and how my parents were going to take this but I didn’t want to physically be down there with them.  I groaned and fell back down on the bed, next to Jaehyung.  I can only hope for the best.


           Lu Han sat both of her parents down at the table.  He took a deep breath before looking up from the tabletop and into her father’s eyes.  “This probably isn’t a great time, but I would really want your blessing in me dating your daughter--and please listen to me before you interrupt, I have a lot of things to say.”  Lu Han added, “I really like your daughter…like a lot.  There’s always been something about her that would make my eyes run across her unknowingly.  I should have talked to her before, but I’ve just always been afraid because your daughter is extremely independent, and I wasn’t sure how she was going to react.”

           He had to pause for a moment when he looked into Miyoung’s father’s eyes again.  A shiver ran down his spine before he started.  “It wasn’t until the senior party that I had enough confidence to approach her, an ever since then, I’ve always wanted to be with her.”  He went silent for a while, “And…” he sighed, “I know your daughter’s pregnant, and no the baby’s not mine, but I’ll protect her and the baby—I swear I’ll care for her and take precaution when we go out.  I don’t know how long this relationship will last, but I promise you both that whenever we are together, I’ll act as if the baby is mine.  I know, you both probably think I’m crazy…I swear I might just be.  I may not love your daughter yet, but my liking towards her is over the rooftop.  I just want to be there for her and be another support for her.”

           Lu Han pressed his lips together; he was sitting straighter than ever with his hands fidgeting under the table.  Miyoung’s parents stared back at him emotionless.  Lu Han took a quick glance at the top of the stairs before turning back to Miyoung's silent parents.  “Umm…you-I’m done now.”  He stated before her father let out a stretched sigh.  “You have a lot of courage coming out like that, especially at the time like this.  There are a lot of responsibilities you’re going to have to take care of if you step up for this…job, almost.”  He stated firmly.  Lu Han nodded sat still as Miyoung’s parents continued to speak to him.


           “Miyoung~” His soft voice sang my name just perfectly.  I blinked a couple times before slowly opening them in adjustment of the light.  He surprised me with a kiss on the cheek, “scoot over, I’m sleeping over.”  He whispered into my ears.  I pushed him up, “Mwuh!? Yah!” He brought his fingers to my lips, “Shh, Jae’s sleeping,” He chuckled, “I’m just kidding, your parents would never allow that, pabo.” He pinched my nose before I pouted, “pabo?” I lightly smacked his arm. 

           “How’d it go?”  I asked making room for him on the bed.  “It went just great.”  He chuckled and leaned down, “Park Miyoung, will you go out with me?”  He asked softly as his fingers caressed my cheeks.  They quickly flushed a deep red.  The day I thought would never come actually did.  I was speechless.  I mean, I figured that he was going to ask that sooner or later, but in the moment I was lost for words.  I didn’t know what to say or do. 

           “I’m starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, Miyoung-ah~” He stated quietly snapping me out of my thoughts.  “Ahh~” I chuckled, “I’ll—yes…I will.”  I smiled as he leaned in.  I could feel my heart beating at miles per hour.  His eyes twinkled as his smile reached his eyes.  “I’m going to kiss you now…” he breathed, “Because I was interrupted before…”

           I lifted my head up a bit and closed my eyes as our lips touched for the first time.  It was soft and sweet and butterflies immediately invaded my stomach.  I was afraid at first, but when our lips began to move perfectly together every tense muscle in me relaxed.  His soft hands gentle massaged my neck as I shifted my body before grasping his shirt.  He pulled away, both of us gasping for air.  Lu Han chuckled softly and his lips brushed against mines, once, twice again before fully pulling away with a big smile.

           “I’ll see you Monday, arraso?” He whispered while tucking a strand of hair back behind my ears.  He tucked me back into bed and kissed my forehead, “Get a lot of sleep...” he stated quietly and kissed me again, “Good night, Miyoung-ah~” he sang gently.  I smiled faintly, letting my hand slip out of his as he walked towards the door, “Good night, Lu Han…”


AJSD;AKGL; OMG!!!! Sorry for the short update, but I just had to update in celebration for Exo's XOXO repackage album release! omgomgomg, i really cant right now. exo feels overloading and i no longer have a place to store it all. gawd--

Anyways, back to the update.......yeah, what do youuuu thinkkk!??? Gahh--Lu Han's just the sweetest guys ever, dangit. Did i make him too nice?

**OHH, but I'm back from California && I had a good time.  I started the next chapter, so please look forward to it sometime this week, maybe? IDK, I'm also starting to pack up for college cause I'll be moving out in 2 weeks and I really don't know how college is going to treat me, so fair warning now [&& in future updates] I might not be as active for a while.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! && WISH I COULD MEET EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU BEAUTIFUL DARLINGS~~~

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))