041.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           “Leave it!” Minseok shouted at Sehun.  Joonmyun pushed Sehun towards the door, “Soojung said she’s been in labor for hours, just get your inside!” And Sehun dropped his things and took off running through the parking lot. 

           He arrived late Sunday night.  He took in the familiarity with open arms.  Words he could understand spoke out to him everyone he looked.  He was back in his motherland, and he was glad.

           After jogging through the halls, he found Miyoung’s father and younger brother sitting on benches in the hallway.  “Hyung!?” Jaehyung shouted be he heard running footsteps towards them.  Sehun smiled at the boy’s reaction to him.  Jaehyung jumped down from his seat and came running towards Sehun who knelt down to give the younger one a hug.  “Hyung! You’re back!”

           Sehun ruffled the latter’s hair, “of course, Jaehyung.” Sehun straightened himself again and approached Miyoung’s father who was now walking over.  They exchanged a handshake and a small greeting before her father nodded towards the room in which Miyoung was giving birth in.  “Well…you should be in there.” He said with a smile.  Sehun nodded before walking over. 

           A nurse came out in a hurry and straightened at the sight of Sehun.  “C-can I help you?” She asked quickly.  Sehun tilted his head and caught a glimpse of what was happening inside.  Screams and cries of pain echoed through his ears.  Miyoung.

           “I’m the father…can I-”

           “The father!?” She shrieked, “well, where the hell have you been!? Come with me.” she pulled on Sehun’s arm and dragged him inside.  “Take the jacket off and wash your hands.” Sehun quickly did before throwing a protective wear over his clothing.  The nurse went around him and placed a hair net over his hair.  “You’re good to go.  I just notified the doctor.”

           Sehun’s heart beat raced as he stepped inside the room.   He saw Miyoung lying on the bed with her eyes squeezed tight.  Her teeth over her lips telling him that she was in great pain which made his heart ache.  On the left side, Eunae was saying things to Miyoung, probably calming her and encouraging her, and on her right, her mother wiped the sweat that had accumulated through the labor.

           Sehun flinched when he heard Miyoung cry.  The nurse led him to the doctor who was waiting for the baby to come.  “Doctor.” The nurse said in a hushed voice and she looked up.  Immediately, Sehun could feel all eyes on him, Eunae and Miyoung’s mother, anyways.

           Just as quickly as he arrived, the doctor stated telling him what to do.  Giving him instructions on how to keep Miyoung calm and pushing.

           This was surreal.  His head was spinning, his throat was dry.  “I feel sick.” Sehun muttered unknowingly, and the doctor assured him, “It’s alright.  That’s normal for new fathers.” She gave him an encouraging smile before looking over at Eunae who nodded.  Sehun walked over and stood by her.

           “Miyoung,” she leaned down, “Let go of my hand really quick, we’re changing hands, okay?” she said and Miyoung grunted in reply.  Sehun quickly slipped his hand into hers and he immediately flinched when he felt her quick and sudden squeeze.

           “Okay, dad, just tell her to focus on your voice, and push.  You need to keep her breathing under control.”

           Sehun looked over at the doctor as she spoke to him.  He gave a quick nod then swallowed.  Man up, Sehun.  This is it.

           “Miyoung…Listen to me. Just keep pushing.  I can’t wait to hold my baby boy— our baby boy...you’re doing a great job.”


           I felt like I was floating on air, like I was daydreaming. I was tired, but I was no longer in any pain.  I can hear hushed voices around the room, but I wasn’t able to make out anything they were saying.  Move! I commanded, but not a single muscle in me did.  Why am I so tired?  Why in the world am I so sleepy?


           Everyone crowded in the room.  “She’ll wake up when the medications run dry.” The doctor said.  “She was pretty worn out.  She’s a new mother who was in labor for 11 hours.  She’s a fighter.  I’m quite surprised she didn’t ask for an epidural or a C-section.” The doctor smiled at Miyoung who lay sleeping on the bed.

           “In the meantime, there can only be 5 visitors in the room at a time.  So you guys can rock-paper-scissors for the first 5 people, but I suggest you all get some rest.  Maybe go home and come back in the morning. If not, ask the nurses to bring some blankets and you’re all welcome to sleep in the waiting room.” The doctor chuckled before turning.

           “Where’s Sehun?”  Tao muttered, “Shouldn’t he be here with her?” He asked, scratching his head.  Kris and Joonmyun huffed before Kris did what Joonmyun couldn’t do.  He slapped the back of Tao’s head, “He’s with the baby, you idiot.”  And the room erupted in laughter.

           “Shht!” The doctor quickly poked her head back in and jokingly glared at the group.  She raised her hands and wiggles her fingers, “5 people.  The rest can go see the baby.” She stated then walked away.  The boys’ eyes brightened, “We have another boy in the group!” They shouted as quietly as they could before they all ran out to visit the baby.

           Eunae fell back against the chair.  Soojung walked over to the couch and draped a blanket over Miyoung’s mother’s sleeping figure.  "Nice work.” Soojung yawned and walked back to the chair before collapsing in it as well.  She flicked the light switch off, “Hmmm, you too.” Eunae whispered before they both fell asleep.


           The lights were off, but the sun was shining through the blinds.  Where is mom…?  I asked myself while noticing Eunae and Soojung sleeping on the chairs, and they look uncomfortable.

           I groan softly, stretching my arms and legs out.  I yawned and tears pricked my eyes.  My eyes caught the clock on the wall, “9…?” I yawned again, then it hit me.

           “I just gave birth.” My heart rate increased as I looked around the room.  Where’s my baby?  Just as I flung my blanket off, Eunae grumbled and hurried to my side.  “You need to rest, Miyoung.” She pushed me back down on the bed.  “Bu-” I tried to fight her off, but she was much stronger than me.  “Seyong’s fine.  Don’t worry about him.  The nurses will bring him in after they check up on you.” Eunae spoke softly.

           I didn’t notice Soojung was awake until she made sat up in the chair next to my bed.  “You blanked out after you gave birth last night—well, this morning, early this morning.” She yawned.  My shoulders deflated; what kind of a mother blanks out after giving birth?

           “Are you feeling any better?” Eunae asked and I nodded, “Yeah…I had a weird dream though.” I relaxed my body.  “Oh, yeah? Care to share?” Soojung chuckled and rested her head on the bed tiredly.  I straightened, “Don’t tell anyone though! It’s embarrassing.” I muttered and they both hummed in reply.

           I took a deep breath, “…I dreamt that Sehun was here with me.” I shamefully muttered and they both looked up shocked.  “Don’t say anything!” I lifted a finger, “I know, it’s embarrassing, I don’t need to hear it from the both of you.” I huffed and closed my eyes.  “…and I wish it was real.”

           “Should…should we-Ah!” Eunae winced, “what the hell, Soojung!” she hissed.  I opened my eyes, “What?” I asked and Soojung turned to me with a smile, “Eunae wanted me to go call the doctor to check up on you, but I didn’t want to.” She smiled, tilting her head.  I only shook my head before pressing the red button, and moments later, the nurse walked in.

           After all the checkups were done, the doctor folded her hands together and smiled, “Well, the father is with baby, and we’ll wheel him in, in a bit.” She said before stepping out of the room.  Soojung and Eunae awkwardly looked at one another.  “What is it?” I asked, a bit annoyed with the both of them.  They were keeping something from me.

           I opened my mouth again to speak but the door opened and I sat up, excitedly.  “My baby girl!” My father’s voice boomed.  My mother and Jaehyung walked in after.  Jaehyung ran ahead of them and jumped on the bed.  “Noooona!” he shouted while jumping right next to me.  I hissed and my mother scolded him.  I looked at my dad, “Appa, the doctor said you were with Seyong?” I questioned and he furrowed his brows.  “What are you talking about?” He chuckled, “We just got back from eating breakfast…” He scratched his chin, “That last time I was with Seyong…” he hummed, “Sehun was there.” He shrugged like it wasn’t a big deal and sat down.

           SEHUN!?

           I threw both Soojung and Eunae a glare, “You said—why didn’t you—Sehun!?” I hissed at the two of them when the door opened.  I caught the sound of wheels along the floor and immediately I looked up.  He walked in, wheeling the cart with a bright smile on his face.  Sehun.

           He was back.

           “Good morning.” He spoke and my heart fluttered, my inside melted.  His soft voice shot tingles throughout my body.  I blinked my eyes in a hurry as they clouded with tears.   He walked in wearing a simple white v-neck and dark jeans, but he looked so damn handsome.

           “Baby has been waiting for you.” I snapped my gaze to his eyes.  He was already next to my bed.  I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. 

           “Come, on, go, go, go…” I heard my mother with her voice shooing everyone out of the room.  I looked to the side an noticed Jaehyung already jumping off the bed and running to the door.

           “Miyoung…” Sehun said my name softly as the door closed.  I looked over at him.  My mouth opened once again, “…you-you weren’t in my dreams…? I asked, “…you’re real? You’re here?” my brows furrowed and he chuckled, “Of course, I’m here.”

           And I wasn’t myself.  I grabbed his neck and pulled him down, latching my lips on his.  He's been gone for two months; and though I said I didn't miss him much, I did.  It was never the same after he left.  He softly laughed as he cupped my face, kissing me back with the same intensity.  My arms hugged his neck as I titled my head to the side.  His hands slid down my torso and rested at my waist.  “I missed you, I missed you, I missed you..” I mumbled with every breath.  We broke away at the same time and rested our foreheads together.  “I missed you too.” I heard him say.

           “If you missed me, why didn’t you call?” I muttered as I opened my eyes.  I stared back at his captivatin brown orbs.  They twinkled brighter than the sun this morning.  I noticed his playful smirk, the smirk I missed so much when he was gone.  “If you missed me, why didn’t you call?” he replied with the same exact question.  I slapped his arms and his laugh washed over me.  I looked away shyly.

           “…baby’s been waiting for you to wake up so you can hold him.” Sehun said as he carefully lifted Seyong into his arms.  I held my breath at the precious sight in front of me.  I felt the world stop revolving, time freezing.   My boys were with me, and we were together, finally. "But now that you're up, he's sleeping." Sehun said softly turning to me.

           I took Seyong into my arms and held him close to my chest.  His tiny, pink lips were parted and his chest rose slowly.  His skin was milky, just like his father’s.  His fluffy hair was black with a tint of brown.  I’m glad he has a lot of hair.  My vision began to blur and I quickly blinked to get rid of the forming tears.  I stifle a chuckle.  My boy…my baby.  My joy and happiness.  His warmth traveled over to me.  I smiled and softly caressed his cheeks.  He’s the cutest.  I never want to stop holding him like this. 

           “Oh Seyong.” Sehun suddenly said quietly and I looked up, “What?” I whispered in confusion.  “Oh Seyong.  I filled out the paper work after you gave birth.  He has my surname, Miyoung.” He smiled adorably and sat down on the bed.  His hand gently squeezed my thighs as he leaned in, “and you will too.”


KZJDK ASKDJF;ALSDJKAKDJFASKDFJAERAJ;SLD;JFD AJKSD;LFKJKSC SHE FINALLY GAVE BIRTH!!!! OMFG WHY DID IT TAKE SOOO DANG LONG!?? LIKE FREAKING 40 CHAPTERS!?? ...hehe, yeah well...yeah. Lmao, Finally, right? And gahhh, I love Sehun so much, he knows how to win a women's heart. He definitely has mine. :)) Ugh, this idiot. Lol, anyways, yeah...I really can't get over this ending. It's too cute, but it's weird coming from me. Hah.

So this is basically the endd...? Not really, the chapters after this will go back in time from events in the past (recent chapters) and will be in someone elses POV. I'm not sure if you understand, but once I write them out, you'll get it.  It'll start from some events in the beginning and work its way back to "present" time (I guess, when Miyoung has her baby...) Idk, you'll understand it though. Lol, sorry for my poor explanation.

Also, just thank you guys for your silly comments! They definitely made me feel better just in general. I'm over everything, in all honesty. Also, Kris will remain in my stories no matter what happens, fyi, present and future stories.

I hope you all love this update! I'm trying to keep up with my stories, but I STILL don't have motivation to write anymore. ANd if you're subbed to any of my other stories, I'm terribly sorry for not updating them. oTL. I'll work harder. ^-^

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))