050.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           My phone vibrates in my back pocket.  I turn and look at the clock hanging on the café wall.  “Inna! I’m going to take my break now!” I shout towards the back room and walk out from behind the counter.  I take the buzzing phone out of my pocket and slide my finger across the screen.  “Yeah, Sehun?” I muttered as I slide into a seat. 

           “Hey, when are you off work today?” He asks me and I rest my chin in the palm of my hand.  “I close today, so I won’t be back home until 10.” I tell him sadly and I hear him sigh dejectedly.  “Oh. Well, I worked this morning and I just got back from classes.  Is Seyong’s at Eunae’s grandparents’ place?” he asks and I nod from a habit, “Yeah, are you going to get him?” I ask back.

           “Yeah, we’ll come for a visit.” Sehun tells me through the phone and I smile.  “Okay, I get 30 minute breaks, so hurry.” I tell him before we say our goodbyes.

           I order some pastries and juice and wait for Sehun to arrive with our little man.  I play on my phone when someone knocks on the window next to me.  I look up unconsciously and see Sehun smiling with Seyong in his arms.  A bright smile takes over my face and Seyong smiles back when he sees me.  He raises his hands towards the window but Sehun leaves the spot and walks towards the door to enter the café.

           “Look, it’s mommy~” Sehun says in his soft baby voice as he speaks to Seyong.  I get up and jog over to them, grabbing baby from Sehun’s arms.  “Ohh, my little man.” I nuzzle my nose into his cheeks and kiss him ferociously.  I walk to the table and Sehun follows; he slides into the seat in front of me. 

           Seyong sat on my lap comfortably.  He held onto my finger as my legs lightly bounce him up and down.  “You’re getting so big now, you little chucky .” I kiss his head.  “You don’t even say hi to me…?” I hear Sehun say and I look up.  I smile cheekily then purse my lips.  “Hi.” I giggled, “I bought some snacks, eat some and bring some home to Jae.” I say before continuing to play with my little man. 

           A couple minutes before my break was going to end, I hand Seyong back to Sehun and kiss Sehun’s cheeks.  “Oh,” he suddenly bursts, “mom wants you to take off Saturday for Jaehyung’s birthday outing.  I think we’re going to have a party at the zoo?” Sehun says as he raises a brow in confusion.  “I think all your cousins are coming and your parents said we can have the guys over as well…the more chaperones the better, or something.” He shrugs and I lean in for a kiss. “Okay, don’t wait up for me when you guys have dinner.” I pat his cheeks then give Seyong and Sehun both a kiss before they leave.


[Sehun POV]

           Sehun hummed softly to Seyong when they got home.  He threw the diaper bag onto the dinner table and adjusted Seyong in his arms as he went to prepare a quick bottle.  After a while, Sehun sighed frustrated.  He already spilt water and a little formula on the counter.  “Doing this one handedly is hard…” He muttered to himself, “especially when you keep moving around.” He referred to his baby in his arm.

           Sehun’s ears perked when he heard movement upstairs.  Loud thumps as if someone was running in the room above the kitchen.  He heard a door open and then, “Hyung!?” Jaehyung’s voice filled the house and he ran down the stairs.  Sehun turned with a smile, “Hey, Jaehyung.  Did you just get back?  Are you hungry?” The older male asked.

           Jaehyung hopped down the stairs, “Yeah,  I’m hungry.” He said and slipped into a kitchen chair.  Just then the door connecting the shop to the house opened.  “Oh, you two are back already.” Mrs. Park said before she noticed Seyong.  “Oh~ my baby is back.” She sang and quickly walked over and pressed her lips against her almost 4 Month Old’s grandson's cheeks.  “Mom, can you hold him really quick so I can make a bottle and reheat something for Jaehyung?” Sehun asked and Mrs. Park grabbed the child from his arms, happily.

           “Also, Miyoung closes tonight so she said to eat dinner without her. I also told her about taking Saturday off for Jaehyung’s thing too.” Sehun informed and shook the bottle as he also wiped the counter down with a wet cloth.  Sehun set the newly made bottle on the counter and went to reheat something in the microwave.

           “Thanks Sehun.” Mrs. Park said from the table.  Sehun walked back to the table and took Seyong from his grandmother’s arms.  “Oh, Sehun-ah, I forgot to tell you, Miyoung’s father and I are traveling to stay at my parents place in Incheon tomorrow morning.  We’ll be back by Thursday afternoon, but I just wanted to inform you that you, Miyoung, Jae and Seyong will only be home tomorrow.”

           The microwave beeped and Sehun walked back.  “Sounds good, I’ll let Miyoung know too…I don’t think she works tomorrow since her class ends at 4.” He muttered to himself and he adjusted Seyong in his arms.  “Well, I should get back to the shop.” Mrs. Park placed a kiss on 3 boy’s cheeks before returning to work.

           “Here,” Sehun grabbed the container from the microwave, “it’s fried chicken from last night’s dinner—Okay, okay, hold up, baby.” Sehun said suddenly as he placed a kiss on Seyong’s head.  The baby boy whined and his head from side to side, rubbing his eyes. 

           “Hyung, it’s okay. Thank you.” Jaehyung took the food and began to eat as Sehun grabbed the diaper bag and the bottle before walking upstairs with Seyong. 

           Seyong cried in frustration.  He was hungry and his father was taking too long.  “Little man, don’t cry.” Seyong was lying on the bed, whining.  “Ah! Okay, okay, I found your Pororo blanket!” Sehun said quickly and rushed to the bed.  He wrapped Seyong in it so he wouldn’t move much before he placed the of the bottle by Seyong’s lips.  Immediately, he latched onto it and began , hungrily.

           Sehun let out a long sigh, “finally…” He moaned tiredly and moved to the opposite end of the bed so he could lean against the wall.  His right hand patted Seyong’s .  The little man stopped squirming and within minutes his eyelids were beginning to drop.  Sehun’s finger playfully poked at his child’s cheeks.  His index finger rubbed the side and he smile when Seyong twitched lightly.

           When the little man fell asleep, Sehun put him on the bed and secured him in a circle of blankets. 

           “Hyung?” The door creaks open and Jaehyung pops his head in, “eomma says to go buy some pork belly and vegetables. She’s going to teach you how to make the pace for lettuce wrap, and they’re closing the shop early so they can rest and leave early tomorrow.”  Sehun looks back at his sleeping baby before grabbing his wallet and stuffing it in his jeans.  He grabbed the baby monitor before leaving the room.

           “Jaehyung, you want to come with me.” Sehun asked and the younger boy jumped and nodded, “Yes, please!” And he hurried and put his shoes on.  Mrs. Park walked through the door.  “Oh, mom we were just going to leave.” Sehun informed, “Baby’s sleeping upstairs.” He set the baby monitor on the kitchen table, “I’m taking Jaehyung and we’ll be back soon.” He stated before leaving the house.


           “What else did we need?” Sehun asked Jaehyung as they walked out of the produce isle.  “Green onions, check. Lettuce, check.  Bell pepper, cucumber, carrots, check, check, check. We’re ready to go back.”  Jaehyung shoved the paper in his pocket as they walked to the checkout lane.  “Jaehyung-ah, do you want anything? Hyung, will buy it for you.” Sehun looked down at the latter.

           “Really!?” His eyes beamed and Sehun nodded, “of course, I will.  We’re going to be brother-in-laws,” Sehun chuckled before ruffling the latter’s hair. 

           Jaehyung closed the door to the car with a wide smile on his face.  “Now, don’t tell mom and dad that I bought all that for you.” Sehun told him strictly before grinning, “Now put your seatbelt on so we can go back home.” He said before starting his car up and backing out of his lot.

           The two arrived from the market an hour and a half after leaving the house.  Sehun set the bags on the kitchen table.  “Bring those upstairs.” Sehun told Jaehyung who then darted up the stairs to hide his bag of candies.  “Young man, what do you think you’re doing?” Sehun froze and Jaehyung groaned loudly.  His mother was at the top of the stairs holding Seyong in her arms.  “What do you think you’re doing with that?”

           “Hyung bought it for me!” Jaehyung quickly exclaimed which only caused Sehun to groan and moan, “Traitor…”

           “Ya! Sehun-ah, that kid is going to lose his teeth because of you.” Mrs. Park stated while chuckling to herself.  “He wanted it so I had to get it for him…” Sehun reasoned poorly as he took the groceries from the bags.  “Aigoo, your father’s such a child.” Mrs. Park said before handing Seyong to Sehun.  “No, mom, hold him. Just tell me what to do.”

           Mrs. Park raised a brow at the young man but then smiled, “Of course, some time for me to rest then…Jaehyung! Get down here and help Sehun!” She shouted and the little man came trotting down the stairs with chocolate stains already around his mouth.  Jaehyung his finger and swiped his tongue around his mouth, “Mmm, okay, mommy.”

           The two of them started doing what they were instructed to do.  Jaehyung stood on a chair, washing the vegetables as Sehun stood next to him, cutting the washed vegetables on the cutting board.  “When you’re done Sehun-oh, yeobo!” Mrs. Park chimed as her husband walked through the door.  Sehun immediately turned and bowed when his eyes caught Mr. Park’s eyes.  “Annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted before coming back up. 

           “Aigoo, yeobo.” Mrs. Park playfully slapped her husband’s arm.  “Honey, can you find the grill and bring it to the table.  We’re almost ready to grill and eat.” She stated afterwards.  “Now, Sehun, when you’re done washing, I want you to work on the sauce for samgyeopsal.”

           The men quickly worked in the kitchen as a pretty effective team.  Sehun was mixing the ingredients together as Mr. Park was grilling the meat already.  Jaehyung finshed washing his hands then hopped down, “I’m done, finally!” He jumped off the chair then dragged it back to the table.  “Mommy, mommy, can I hold him?” He sat himself down and reached his hands out towards Seyong.

           Mrs. Park told the young man to sit back as she set a calm Seyong into Jaehyung’s arms before she started helping in the kitchen.

           It was close to 9:30 when the family finished eating to their stomach’s content.  “You guys go rest, I’ll clean up.  Just leave Seyong in the walker. I need to give him a bath before we sleep tonight.” Sehun said as he stood up from his seat.  Mrs. Park smiled and patted his arm, “Thank you, sweetie.” Then she turned, “Jaehyung, you need to shower too, go up, now.” She pointed a finger towards the staircase behind him and he frowned, “fiiiiinnneeeee.” He moaned and walked dejectedly up the stairs. 

           Sehun cleaned and finished doing the dishes a half hour later.  Seyong hasn’t been fussy and has been happily playing with toys lined up on the baby walker.  Sehun yawned tiredly after finishing.  He turned and saw his little man with a smile on his face.  “Hey, little guy, why are you so happy?” He spoke with a childish voice.  Sehun picked Seyong up and began up the stairs.  By now everyone was sleeping but the two.

           “I’m going to bathe you then put you to sleep so mommy can do her assignments for school…and remember what I told you?” Sehun playfully talked to his little man as he let the lukewarm water flow into the baby bath tub.  “Mmm-huum” Seyong turned his head slightly and held his hands over his head.  Sehun chuckled, “little man, what are you doing?” Seyong starts to whine more as Sehun finally strips him down.  He undoes his diaper then quickly sets Seyong into the baby bath.

           Immediately, Seyong stops moving and calms down.  Sehun only shakes in his, “you fuss so much and then I put you in the water and you’re all calm? …you’re a weird child.” He laughs and kneels down so he can lean over the larger bath tub and wipe his baby’s body down with a cloth. 

Splah.

           “Ahh~ aegi-ah~” Sehun flinches as Seyong suddenly throws his fists into water surface and water splashes towards Sehun.  He laughs and Seyong does the same, following after his father.  Seyong’s lips thin out and he smiles, his legs begin to move up and down, making more water splash out of the baby tub.  He squeals and laughs adorable as his hands and feet in the water. 

           Seyong’s in his own world, fascinated by the plops of wave he makes.  Sehun just leans over and large tub and gently splashes small amounts of water on the little man.  “Ehh, look at you…” Sehun says as he pokes his son’s stomach, “you’re so chubby,” he lifts his fingers and then pokes his son’s cheeks next.  “Your face is getting round, but you’re definitely cute…” He leans down and sloppily places a kiss on his cheeks.  “I can see why your mother loves you more than me…” he chuckles with just a hint of jealously in his voice.

Splash. Splash.

           Sehun’s brow knit together.  His shirt was wet and so was the  floor around the tub.  “Gyaa~” Seyong gurgled and cooed.  He grabbed onto Sehun’s finger and moved it up and down. 


           The house was quiet but I could hear minor splashes from the bathroom upstairs.  I heard my little man’s high laughs and Sehun’s soft chuckles and I smiled.  I crept up the stairs quietly before leaning against the doorway to the bathroom.  The floor was wet and so were Sehun’s sleeves.  I shook my head, “at this rate, you might as well bath with him.” I say lowly and Sehun’s head whips around.  A smile plastered on his face, “you’re home.”

           I drop my backpack by the door and walk in.  “Hi, little man.” I squeal as he looks up and notices me.  His smile widens and he lifts his arms up before splashing in the water from excitement.  “Yeah, little man, did you miss me?” I kiss his wet cheeks and settle by Sehun. 

           “You’re all wet, Hun-ah.” I mutter and trail my fingers across the darken areas of his grey shirt.  I smile softly and he leans in; I do the same.  There’s a teasing smirk across his gorgeous face and I roll my eyes as he cups my cheeks so that I wouldn’t turn away from him.  He quickly presses his lips against mines and I giggle.  I definitely miss his touches.

           I chuckle through the kiss and he slips his tongue into my mouth.  The playful kiss quickly takes its turn and everything sudden becomes heated.  A bit too quickly.  Sehun’s hands roamed my torso before he slips a hand under my work uniform shirt.  His hand pressed against my before pulling me closer to his body.  I lift my knees up and hook it around his waist.  My arms circle his neck as his lips travel down my jawbone. 

           “Huh, Sehun-ah…”  I moan as I felt something beginning to poke at my lightly throbbing private part.  Our breath quickens. 

           “Gahahaa~” Seyong gurgled and laughed, and I immediately let go of Sehun.  I turn my head and see my little man laughing with his hands raised in the air. Sehun groans and rests his head on my shoulders.  His hand lightly trails down my spine before he removes it from under my shirt.  “I’ll go get a towel for baby.” I turn my head to the side and kiss Sehun’s cheeks. 

           I lotion up Seyong’s body before dressing him up to sleep.  We’re finally getting out a sleep schedule for the little guy.  Seyong rubs his eyes and yawns.  I lean down and kiss his cheeks before picking him up so I can hold him to sleep. 

           “Hun-ah? What are you doing?” I say loud enough for him to hear, and a moment later the bathroom door opens.  Sehun walks into the room and closes it.  He looks up red and flustered, “I-I just had to take care of some-something…” he muttered before I noticed his pants in his hands.  His Adam’s apple bobbed before he threw it in the laundry basket by our closet. 

           I readjust Seyong so his head rests on my shoulder.  Sehun looks at me confused as I walk over to him.  “What did you have to take care of…?” I tease until I am right in front of him.  I notice his cheeks turning a bright pink and I smile.  “Hun-ah, you’re so cute.” I tilt my chin up and to the side.  Sehun scoffs at my comment, “I’m not cute…I don’t like being called cute.” He muttered before I answered back, “fine, you’re super freakishly adorable.”

           And Sehun groans as another reply, “way to make me feel less than a man.” He retorted and took a side step towards the bed.  I huffed and turned, “Take him, Hun-ah.” I say as I feel Seyong’s heavy breathing.  “I need to wash up.” And I hand him over then leave the room.

           When I come back, I go to the closet and change into one of Sehun’s shirts that reach mid-thigh.  I place a kiss on my little man’s cheeks before crawling onto the bed.  Sehun was facing the wall and playing with his phone.  I slipped under the blanket, I touch my hands to his shoulder. “Hun-ah, are you mad at me…?” I ask softly.  Was it that bad that I called him cute and adorable?

           He lightly shrugged his shoulders and I frown.  I reach over and snatch his phone from his hands, catching his attention.  He turns with furrowed brows and thin lips.  I lean over his back and I set his phone on the head rest.  “Are you mad at me?” I look into his eyes and say more sternly, hoping to get an answer from him.

           “No.” “-Liar.” I quickly say after he answers me.  I pull him up then proceed to straddle him.  He looks at me with curiosity, and it’s honestly really cute.  I adjust myself and unconscious grind my hips as I get comfortable.  Sehun emits a throaty moan as I cup his cheeks.  “Hold me.” I whisper and a heartbeat later, his hands press on my hips.  His thumbs massage the bare skin.  My forearms rests on his broad shoulders and he shivers, “you’re not wearing a bra…” He moans and I my head, “you can tell…?”

           “I can feel your perkiness,” he moans again into my neck.  I smirk satisfied at his reaction to me.  I my hips again him and he hisses.  “Well…I figured that I might as well go bra-less again when I sleep since my s stopped producing milk.” I muttered into his ear.  I teasingly slide my hands down the back of his shirt.  He shutters to my touches and I remove my hands, giggling. 

           He lifts my and moans as if he was in pain.  My breath hitches when I feel a sudden bulge protruding. 

           “I love you…Sehun-ah.” I finally whisper and he stops.  “What?” he gasps in reply.  I pull away and cup his face. My thumbs caress his cheeks and I smile softly, “I love you…and I’m sorry it took so long for me to say-umf.”

           He presses his lips against mines and he kisses me.  There’s a burst of love and passion flows through my veins.  The kiss was a bit hasty but sweet and romantic.  Sehun pulls away with a heavy breath, “You have no clue how long I’ve waited for those words to leave your mouth.” He whispered and quickly shared small kisses with me.  I slide off of him and he groans as I brush against his hard on.

           I swallow and remember why I straddled him in the first place.  I smirk, “now…do you feel like a man again?” I my head and the face he gives me is priceless. “Hun-ah, why don’t you go take care of that?” My eyes move down before I lay down on the mattress.  I hear him groan and mutter something before he flings the blanket off and starts off to the bathroom.

           I lay in bed waiting for him to return and after half an hour he does.  He crawls back into bed and he snakes his arms around my waist.  “I’m not sure I like you at the moment.” Sehun mutters after placing a kiss on my temple.  I shrug my shoulders and scrunch my nose the reply, “as long as you still love me, it doesn’t matter.”


Gosh, I love the teasing, lol. Ahaa, anyways, no yet. Kekeke~ I'm trying to finish this story before I go back to school. So there will be a lot of updating until August 22. Gosh, I hope this story will end soon, 50 chapters is a lot...I don't even read 50+ chapter stories, why the heck am I writing one? Ugh, frustrating.

Anyways, just some fyi about SeMi, univeristy has started for the both of them. And they also work now too. Oh, I totally forgot about this chapter. wth. SEHUN && SEYONG TIME!! Lol, father, son, Se...Yong? I mean, that is the only ship name, hahahaa. Sehun, full time father, full time student and working to become the CEO of Oh Enterprise, wow. Props to you, yo. And less Miyoung with Seyong because she has class in the morning and works in the afternoon.

Kekeke, look forward to the next update??

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))