024.

⚜ Tied By A Child

           Exo was walking me back to homeroom after lunch.  “Minseok. Do not push me.” Lu Han growled before I grabbed his arm, “Lu Han. Be nice.” I stated before abruptly stopping and tippy toeing up to kiss his cheeks.  Immediately, he turned to me with a smile.  “Be nice.” I whispered before Minseok snickered.  I looked over to him with narrowing eyes, “Don’t push him, Minseok-oppa.  I can only help you to a certain limit.” I stated as he nodded his head.

           We walked down the hall before Lu Han’s teacher called him into class.  He grumbled, “I’ll be back…” he stated and kissed my forehead before going to greet the teacher.

           Just as quickly as he left, Sehun appeared by my side.  “How was lunch?” He asked before I shrugged, “It was fine…seriously, you didn’t have to buy me all those.” I stated softly.  Sehun only smiled, “Yeah, but I want to.  Plus, my baby better be eating good.” He stated as I took a deep breath.  “Our baby’s eating just fine.” I stated as we walked into class.

           “Miyoung! I need help with math!” Baekhyun came in running just as I sat down.  I smiled before nodding, “Don’t you usual ask Lu Han?” I asked him before he scowled, “He gets annoying.  Plus, you’re a better teacher than he is!” He stated before I nodded, “Arraso.” I chuckled lightly.

           “Sehun!”

           I straightened when I heard her voice.  Sehun grumbled and walked to the door.  “Oppa! I have to talk with-”  “-I thought I told you that I didn’t want-”  Soojung cut him off and grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the room.


           “Oppa! Will you go out with me…? Like officially?” Soojung sung as she wrapped her arms through Sehun’s arm.  Sehun shook his head and stopped in the hallway.  “Soojung, I already told you, we have to stop this because—”

           “But Miyoung said it was okay! AND I even asked her myself.” She blurted with confidence.  Sehun raised a brow, “You did what?” He said astonished.  “Soojung—”

           “I didn’t do anything to her if that’s what you’re going to say, okay?  I had to force myself to even buy her a drink.” she rolled her eyes.  “Oppppaaa~~ go out with me!?” Soojung begged with puppy dog eyes as they started walking down the hallway again.

           Sehun zoned Soojung out as she continued to talk about Miyoung.  After he heard that Miyoung had given Soojung the okay, his heart sunk.  He was trying to win her over, but now that she freely gave him to Soojung, he didn’t know what else to do.  Maybe she doesn’t like me… he thought.  Sehun sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair, we’re never going to happen then.

           “Did you hear me?” Soojung placed her hands on his chest and looked up at him.  Sehun straightened and looked down, his hands automatically resting on her hips from habit.  “Yeah.” Sehun nodded but he quickly furrowed his brows when Soojung tippy toed up to steal a kiss.  “Oppa! I love you!” She cried happily before kissing his cheeks, “I’ll see you later!” she waved crazily before running down the hall.

           Sehun stayed frozen.  Had he just committed himself in a relationship with her? …That was not what he wanted.  He was just simply replying to her. 

           He started walking towards his class in a daze.  Sehun's an organized person who likes things his way from how he was brought up having to have everything be perfect even in the smallest ways.  His thoughts were scattered and unorganized, something that has never happened until Miyoung came into his life.

           “Ahhhh~~ Minseok!  I swear!”

           Sehun looked up to see Lu Han running down the hall after Minseok.  He then stopped and looked into the classroom Lu Han ran out of.  She was sitting in her seat, giggling with her hands covering .  His heart skipped a little before she saw him staring at her.  Sehun watched as her body relaxed.  She straightened her posture before giving him a small hand wave.  Maybe if he was in the mood he would have smiled and waved back, but after Soojung left him hanging, he had no emotions left in him.  He didn’t know what to think.

           Sehun blinked at Miyoung a couple times before he turned away and started walking again.


           “Ahhh~~oppa!” I giggled as Minseok pinched my nose and kissed my cheeks, “Kyeopta!” He shouted before Lu Han stood up and ran after him.  I couldn’t contain my laugh.  They’re both so childish.

           Slowly, my laughter died when I saw Sehun peering through the door.  We locked eyes and a shock wave ran down my body before I straightened myself.  I took a deep breath and hesitantly waved at him thinking he would wave and walk back in.  I furrowed my brows when he made no movement and suddenly walked away.

           I’m so confused now.

           One minute he would jump at the opportunity to be with me alone, and the next he goes back to being the jerk that he is.  What an .  I huffed and blew my bangs up in annoyance.  I really do want to give him chance, and lately, I thought it’d be okay…I thought, maybe we can just be friends…but after this, the look in his eyes, he looked emotionless…and it was scary, honestly.

           I sighed heavily as I banged my head down on my desk.  Stop thinking about him, stop thinking about him--- I mentally muttered to myself. 

           “Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked before my head shot back up, “ne!” I chuckled nervously, “I’m fine…redo this problem because you got the formula wrong.” I stated before he grumbled.

           I looked back at the door Sehun was standing out of just moments ago.  If he wants to talk to me and change, I’ll let him, but if he’s going to continue playing those annoying games of his, I won’t tolerate it…not even for a second.


pmsl, I'm sorry this update was INCREDIBLY short. You all probably hate me now...and Sehun...but yeah. ermmm, what do I have to say...? There's a little Miyoung/Lu Han time, lol, but not a whole chapter's worth, sadly.

Other than that, I have nothing else to say....**OH! MIGHT double update if I have time later... M I G H T

Kayy? :))

Love you guys!!!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))