This Heart was Already Yours 3

This Heart Was Already Yours

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't it true that most people can distinguish fantasy from reality, so long as they remain sane? I'm not insane now, am I? This is technically a dream, isn't it? But if it's a dream, why does it seem so real? Every touch, every feel....it's so real? Is that possible? Why am I able to see things so clearly? Dreams don't happen like this, do they? Won't it change in a second?

Laying there, he waited and hoped for the dream to change, but it didn't. He closed his eyes really hard and when he opened them, he still saw the girl sleeping next to him.

Crap, crap. What am I gonna do? Is this a dream?! Ahhhh....

Suddenly, he stopped and his mind went blank. He could feel the girl's legs moving. It brushed up against his legs and dug itself between his legs. His heart began pounding and he began feeling hot.

W-what's going on?? W-why does s-s-he feel so real??! This isn't a dream?! If not, then where am I and who is she?!! Maybe...I should sneak out...and-

Before he could finish thinking, the mysterious girl began moving again. Her arms raised up into the air stretching. Watching cautiously, Onew hid half his face behind the blanket, revealing only his eyes. The girl's eyes opened slowly.

Oh, no. Oh, no. I should've left earlier!

She turned and looked at him hiding. A soft smile painted across her white porcelain skin. As she sat up, her long light brown hair gently fell down her shoulders. No matter how hard he tried to tear his eyes away from this girl, he just couldn't.

"What's wrong?" Her voice softly asked. The sound of her voice was so real, it was impossible for him to forget it. Onew swallowed his saliva and slowly came out of the cover. Nervously, he laughed and answered, "I-I don't know where I am..." The girl gave him a weird look and snickered.

"What do you mean you don't know where you are? You're at home, silly." She leaned over and took a hold of his face. Wondering what she was doing, he watched as her face moved closer to his. He felt her soft lips on his cheek. The girl moved back and said with a smile, "Good morning!" Onew watched her as she got off the bed and made her way out the room. His hand touched the place that she had kissed.

This can't be real...but...why does it feels so real? These feelings I have, they're not mine, are they?? They feel as though I've known this girl for a long time now...but I've never seen her before! Don't they say that faces in a dream are faces you've seen before in life?? Maybe she's the face of a fan I've met before, right?!

Struggling to find a reason, he sat on the bed observing the room. At the corner farthest away from the bed was a tall white drawer with a few framed pictures on it. He stood up and walked over to it. Picking up a frame, his eyes widened.

Is that me...and...her....our wedding photo?! 

He stared at the other photos of them together at various occasions.

Okay, this is definitely a dream...a really weird one. I'll wake up from it. I'll wake up from it...

"Jinki?"

He quickly looked back at the door and saw the girl standing there in her shorts and t-shirt. "Y-yes??"

"Get ready! What are you doing??" She laughed as she walked more into the room. Suddenly, she lifted her shirt up taking it off. Onew turned away and patted his heart.

Gotta stay calm, gotta stay calm...Wait...if this is just a dream, why do I need to-

Slowly, he tried to turn around, but his pride won him over. He couldn't throw away his manlihood just because he was only in a dream.

"Hahaha, why are you so strange today??" Her footsteps came closer to him.

Biting his lips, he hoped she would go away. He felt her soft hand touch his back. Goosebumps went down his back. "Are you mad at me?", the girl asked with a saddened tone. Onew turned around and faced her quickly saying, "No! It's not that!" Her face lightened up. She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his chest.

Could she hear my heartbeat even though this is just a dream...? How real can this get?

"Yah, why is your heart beating so fast??"

He stood there frozen not knowing what to say. This was all getting too real and he had now idea what might happen next. The girl smirked at him and told him, "We've been married for three years, why are you still like this?"

"EH?! Three years?!"

She stared at him and answered, "Yes! It's been that long! Haha!" In disbelief, Onew looked away from the girl and began thinking to himself again.

If it's been three years...Wait, wait...In dreams, you can't tell what year, day or month you're currently living in. How is this possible? Should I ask more?

"So...how old am I...?" Onew asked her suspiciously. Her eyebrows scrunched up together, giving him a confused look and answered,  "You're currently 28 years old...why?"

"28 years old?! But just yesterday, I was only 21 years old! How can this be??...." He paused for a second and looked back at her. "...Who are you?" She slowly let go of him and told him, "I'm your wife. How can you forget?" His jaw dropped as he heard her say it.

I got married so young! Am I dreaming of the future?! And I suppose this girl is my wife, this is my house and...I'M MARRIED...?! How more weird can this dream get?? Wait, what about....

Quickly, he followed the girl out the room asking, "Shinee! W-what's become of...Shinee....?" He braced himself for the answer. She turned to the kitchen and said, "Shinee? You guys are on hiatus, aren't you?"

"Hiatus?!"

"Yeah, Jonghyun-ssi's wife got pregnant, remember?"

Onew's expression grew both scared and shocked. "Pregnant?! What?! Wife?! Why are we all married so young?!" He heard her laughing.

"Yah, only you and Jonghyun-ssi are married...Do you not like being married?" She asked as she poured coffee into a cup.

"N-no, that's not what I'm saying...This is just...all...new to me, that's all..."

Yeah, very new. Let's see, I went seven years into the future...in my dream...If it's even a dream...I must be going crazy, right? Can it be because Jinhee was getting married and my heart was that badly broken? Tch...but what I'm wondering the most right now is...how do I get out of here?...

---------------------------------------------------------------------