Baekhyun's POV

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 5: My Mission

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun's POV

Lay asked 'Angel' Hyojin what's her purpose here on earth...but nothing came out of ...

*What's wrong with her?* I thought. *What if she was sent her on earth because she's not a good angel...that's why she was sent here on earth...??* I widened my eyes.

"Chanyeol-ah~" I whispered while I hid behind Chanyeol.

"Yah! What's your problem?" Chanyeol asked and held my waist. *Ommo! Chanyeol-ah what are you doing?* I removed his hand, but he didn't noticed it since he was also looking forward to Hyojin's answer...so did all of us.

"Yah!" Lay snaped his fingers.

"Uhm...I...I..." was the only words that came out of ..

"I what?" Chen asked. "We're just wasting our time..." Luhan whispered.

"Hey, that's rude!" Kris said angrily to Luhan. "What???" Luhan asked.

I saw Hyojin's shoulder fell. *I think she sighed...since we can't see her facial expressions...* 

"You can explain that to us tomorrow okay? Rest for a while...Come on guys we have to sleep now." Kris patted Hyojin's back.

*I wonder how it feels to touch an Angel...* I was about to touch her hair when Chanyeol dragged me to our room.

Chanyeol closed the door and jumped to the bed.

"Ahhhh~ What a day!" he hugged his pillow. I threw him a pillow on his .

"Yah! What was that for?!?" He stood up. "How could you say it was a tiring day when you didn't even practise?!? You only spent the whole day with Kris and that Angel!" I half-shouted and lie down my bed.

"Yah~ Baekhyun-ah~" Chanyeol sat beside me. "Are you...jealous?" Chanyeol teased.

"WTF Chanyeol! I only said that you didn't practise and then you'll ask me if I'm jealous?!? I really hate you forever Chanyeol! Get out of here! Go to your own bed! I don't like you! I hate you!!!!!" I kept punching Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun, I was only joking! What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked. "Can.t you see that I'm expressing my anger to ya?!" I answered.

"Aigoo~ You're so childi-" "SO what if I'm childish? At least I practise!" I kept on hitting Chanyeol with my fists.

"What are you two doing?" we heard someone said. "Ommo! Who's there?" I stopped.

"Oh, I can feel Hyojin is inside..." Chanyeol smiled. "H-Hyojin?!? Is here??" I asked. Because you know...I mentioned her when I told Chanyeol why I threw a pillow at his ....I hope Hyojin's not mad...

"Yes, I'm here." Hyojin said softly...her voice is so angelic...well, she's an angel...idk what I'm saying.

"Oh hi Hyojin! Come, sit beside me!" Chanyeol offered Hyojin the space beside him, even though we can't see her, we can hear and feel her.

"No it's okay, I'll leave now." we heard her say. "But why?" "I was just checking what were you two doing since it's noisy here.

*Ugh! how could she sau we're noisy?!?* I thought -ily. "oh okay~ sorry if we did bother you." Chanyeol appologised.

"No, you didn't! I'm fine~" Hyojin said. "Okay bye!" she added.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMFG! I'm so sorry for not updating for the past weeks or days idk! I broke my promise :(( Anyway, I updated today :) My last update was for May 26...aaaand it's already June 8, so it means, I didn't update for 13 days = 1 week and 6 days :) Sooo....I'll TRY to update for maybe 15 chapters or 20 for today :) Sounds exciting? NOT FOR ME! no I'm just joking :D So, yeah~ Please (keep) supporting thi story, and I'm sorry for typos and for my fail engrish and again, I'm so sorry for not updating :) I'll be hiatus for the next months :3 lol School AGAIN!!! But I'll ensure you, I'll update every month/weekends :D okay bye :D up to the next chapterSSSSSS~ SARANGHAE

yunhoheart.gif

P.S : Sory for the short chapter :>