Weird Afternoon

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 14: Weird Afternoon

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your POV

"We're home!" the door flung open revealing 12 boys who looked tired and hungry."Waddup Nanny!" Tao said as they all went inside the living room and lazily sat everywhere.

"What took you guys long? I was a bit worried." Nanny said as she placed another pot of ramyeon on the table."Wah food!!!" Xiumin pointed and they all went crazy like Monkeys seeing a bunch of bananas.

The twelve of them raced to the table and some even argued about the seats. Uh they have 15 available seats, why are they arguing about that.

Nanny distributed plates, bowls and chopsticks to them, after that they (including nanny) started to dig in. 

*What? They didn't give thanks to the Lord for giving them food and nanny; and of course me since i helped in preparing the food.* I crossed my arms on my chest.

And I saw Luhan eating so fast, as if he was in the desert for days and then he found a buffet in the middle of no where waiting for him.

I went to his place and the seat beside him was available. I sat beside him and watched him as he ate everything in the table.

*Yeah eat more until you become full so that you can't eat desert anymore, because I.WILL.HAVE.THE.WHOLE GALLON.OF.ICE.CREAM.* I grinned suspiciously at him. And the great part is, he doesn't even know I'm watching him.

And no one knows I'm still with them and I'm sitting next to Luhan and-

wait who is the other one beside me? 

I faced the other side of the table and found Baekhyun eating quietly. *Oh it's Baekhyun*

Then I faced back at Lulu who's eating happily alone. lol he's so cute.

"Nanny, where is Hyojin?" Lay asked. *I'm here lol, but you can't see me HAHAHA*

But Nanny didn't reply because she was too focused on her food. "Naaaannyyyy???" Lay tapped Nanny's shoulder.

"Huh?" Nanny looked up to face Lay. Lay smiled showing his cute dimples and he forgot about his question. *Why does he keep forgetting things?*

"I'm heeeere." I said with a high tone. Luhan stopped from eating and looked at the empty chair baside him, which is the chair i'm sitting on. 

Eh? Why are they all looking towards my direction? Oh I forgot *facepalm* they can hear me.

"Hi." I said awkwardly. They all didn't say anything, but they slightly waved their hands at me. "Uh...okay?" I whispered.

"So Nanny, what have you and hyojin doing while we were gone?" Suho asked. "Nothing much." Nanny answered. "How about you Hyojin?"

"Uhm I slept and dreamt about something." "About what?" "I forgot." eep I lied. Actually, I still remember my whole dream, but I don't want anyone to know about it because it's weird and full of chicken.

"Nanny it's Friday tomorrow!" Sehun waved his arms up. "Yeah we all know that." Chen said.

*Jinjja? Oh so Wednesday is the day I landed on Earth and met these people. Therefore I shall remember every wednesday of my life.* I smiled weirdly.

"Hyojin." I heard someone was calling me from above. I went to the window to look outside if the one calling me is Master. And there I saw Him looking at me."Yes Master?"

"Why aren't you doing your mission yet?" he asked with a low tone. "Uh actually, I still don't know my miss-"

"Silence. I can see that your feathers hardly falls from your wings. And that means you have more time here. And that also means your mission needs to take more time. That concludes that your mission isn't any mission like what other angels do. Angel Krystal and Sulli will be coming back soon. Do your best to fulfill this mission if you still want to take step here in Heaven..." then his image formed by the clothes vanished.

This afternoon is so weird. This day is really weird. Everything makes me confused. What am I going to do? :(

"Nanny, it's time for dessert!" Chanyeol said. "Do you guys want ice cream?" Nanny asked as she was making her way to the fridge.

Good thing I got the other galloon for myself even tho i know it's selfish and God doesn't like that okay I'm gonna put the ice cream on the table.

"YES WE WANT ICE CREAM" they all half-shouted. Are they excited that much?

D.O got the ice cream from Nanny who took out the ice cream from the fridge.

But D.O slipped and-