Landing on Earth

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 2: Landing on Earth

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(still your POV)

"Sulli? Krystal? Where are you guys?" I looked around and still I havn't seen any tracks of them.

"Each one of you will be assigned to different places..." I remembered Master's statement. *Why? Oh why do we have to be seperate?* I thought.

1

2

3

BOOM!

Then everything went black...

After a couple of minutes, I found myself in the middle of a crater I made because of that sudden fall. People were surrounding me.

*Why are they staring at me? Have I landed already?* I thought. "Ouch!" I touched my head.

"What's seems to be the prob- AH! Why is there a crater here?!?" A person in black gasped. "Mr. Police, what's happening?" a kid approached the guy.

*His name is Police?* I thought. "Did a meteor crashed here?" A lady asked. *I'm not a meteor. Oh! Right, they can't see me...Wait...am I... ON EARTH ALREADY?!?* I panicked.

"I shall report this to a meteorologist..." Mr. Police said and he began using a device. *Yup...I have landed...I wonder if the other girls have also landed...*

Then I stood up, not caring about what will they do to my crater. Brushed the dust of my white dress and wings, and walked away.

*Where should I go? Good thing it's still a sunny day here, they won't be able to see me...* I smiled.

*I don't even know where to go. I also don't know where I am. All I know is that I'm on Earth, and I have a mission...but who am I assigned to?* I thought.

*Oh Master, can you give me directions? All you said was to follow the light...* I pouted an looked at the sky.

While I was walking, I passed a room (a store) where talking magical mirrors (TVs) were displayed.

*Woah...what is that?* I was about to touch it, when I heard music playing.

"CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS. HEARTLESS MINDLESS NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME~" the magic mirror said.

*who are they calling careless? heartless? mindless? ME?!? Ugh...I havn't met them before and they're calling me that? And what are they doing inside a mirror?* I stomped my feet.

I just stood there and watched the mirror talk. As I was watching it, I saw this:

baekhyun-exo-mama-o.gif

*Ohh...there's light coming out of his hands...* I was impressed. *Mhmm...but Angel Shin Yeong, the angel of light can do better. Oh and...a flashlight...what's a flashlight?* I thought.

"Mhmm...I'm just wasting my time..." I said, and walked away. *Where should I go?* I tapped my chin while walking at a busy street. 

"Follow the light..." I recalled what master said... "The light..." 

"What is he trying to say? *gasp*" I stopped at my tracks and looked back. "The person, inside the mirror, he has...the light." I whispered.

I went back to the room (store :>) and stared at the magical mirror. And when I got there, the mirror, died. "What now?" I ruffled my hair. *CAN I ATLEAST HAVE A CLUE?* I pouted.

Then I saw a good-looking, tall man buying a magical mirror through the window.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4PG3x-49yOEKnSeSCBAK

"Thank You so much sir, and have a nice day." another person smiled at the guy.

When he went out, he stopped. *Why did he stop?* I raised a brow. "mhmm... I can feel something..." he said. *Can he feel me?* I thought.

"I can feel...a ghost..." he murmured. "A ghost?!? OH MY GOD WHERE?!? I'M SCARED OF GHOSTS!" I shouted.

"I can here it...it said A ghost..." he murmered again. "Hey, are you refering to me?" I said. Anyway he can't hear me. Then the mirror slipped off his hands and crashed.

"A GHOST JUST TALKED TO ME!" he shouted. People were looking at him weirdly. "HEY! I'm not a ghost! I'm an Angel!" I shouted back.

"Stop talking to me spirit. I warn you...I have garlic with me." he whispered while covering his ears. "Hmp! Whatever!" I stomped my feet and left the weird guy.

"How could he call me a ghost? He can't even see me! Wait...he looked familiar...he looked like one of the persons inside the mirror...is he...MY CLUE?" I ran back to search for him.

"Chanyeol! Hurry up! Where's the TV?" a taller guy said. *Who's Chanyeol? What's a TV?* I went closer to them.

"I- I dropped it..." the weirdo said. "YOU DROPPED IT?!?" the taller guy almost shouted at him. "I-I'm s-sorry hyung, it's just I heard a ghost talking to me and-" "Stop it with that fantasies of yours Chanyeol. It's not funny." the taller guy said with a straight-face. *Is the tall guy's name Hyung?* I thought.

"Oh...so the weirdo's name is Chanyeol..." I mumbled. "Hyung! I heard it again! And it said my name!" Chanyeol said to 'Hyung'.

"Stop it! Just find a way to explain this to the other members." 'Hyung' left. Chanyeol followed him. *Oh, yeah, he's my clue. I should follow them!* I ran to them and followed them at their backs.

 

~ FAST FORWARD ~

 

We arrived at a building.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyAexB8wRcMuu1JMhNujJ

They entered inside and went to a...i don't know what it is called, I just entered it with them.

Then it automatically closed. 'Hyung' pushed a button and I felt the machine moving up. (An elevator)

"Hyung...I can still feel it. I think, it followed us." Chanyeol said while looking around suspeciously.

"Chanyeol, can you please stop that nonsense?" 'Hyung' said and then the machine stopped and the lights went off.

*What's happening?* I thought while I pushed my back closer to the wall. "I think we're stuck." 'Hyung' said. "Hyung it's so dark..." I heard Chanyeol's voice.

Then I felt a pair of hands hugging my arm. "Yah!" I shouted. "HYUNG I HEARD IT! HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU?!?" Chanyeol panicked.

But before 'Hyung' could answer, I saw myself glowing...

*OH NO...I'm in t-the dark* I thought. *But there's no place to hide. What should I do?!?* But it was too late.

I saw the two guys looking at me. They're expression was shocked...O____O

"I told you hyung...someone was following us!" Chanyeol said. The machine had a mirror, so I looked through it.

*Why is my face blank? Does this mean, they can't see my eyes, nose and lips?* I thought.

"HYUNG! It's a girl version of Slender man! It has no face!" Chanyeol shouted. "SHUT UP CHANYEOL!" 'Hyung' said.

"I'm not a ghost!" I said. "Then what are you?" 'Hyung' asked. "Y-You can hear me?" I asked. "Uhm...yes." 'Hyung' said.

"B-but how?" I asked. "We have ears you know." 'Hyung' said. "But how is this possible? Master? Master?" I called out while I closed my eyes.

Then I heard a voice. "Yes, what is it Hyojin?" I heard Master's voice. "Master, I thought people won't hear me." I said.

"Oh! I forgot, only the people who you're assigned to will hear you. But they can't see you, only through the dark."

*I am assigned to them?!? Oh why?* I thought

"But why is my face blank?"

"So that they won't see your face." 

"But why?"

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing. Have a nice day!" then my conversation with Master ended.

"Hey! Ghost!" Chanyeol kicked me at my feet. "Ouch! What's your problem?" I asked irritated. "Please don't hurt us." he begged.

"Why would I hurt you?" I asked sincerely. "B-because you're a g-ghost." Chanyeol said. "I'm not a ghost!" I defended. 

"Then what are you? I repeat." 'Hyung said. "I'm an angel." I said proudly. "You're a fallen angel without wings? Also without a face?" 'Hyung raised a brow.

Then my wings spread out widely. "WOAH *0*" they both said. "You ARE an angel..." Chanyeol said.

"What's your name?" 'Hyung asked. "uhm...my name is...Angel Hyojin...or Hyojin." I said shyly. "Oh, hi there Hyojin, I'm Kris. That weirdo is Chanyeol." *Ohh...his name is Kris...*

"Yah! Hyung! I'm not a weirdo!" Chanyeol pouted. "Where are we?" I asked. "We're at SM Entertainment's Building. We work here as artists." Kris said.

"What is this?" I said while looking around. "This is an elevator." Kris said. I just made an '0' with my mouth.

"So, what are you doing here on earth?" Chanyeol asked. He looks calm right now.

"I'm on a-" then the lights went on, and the elevator worked already. 

'TING' the door opened...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey people :D Haha do you guys like this chapter? :D Anyway...comments and subscribers are very appreciated ^_^ Okay bye :) sorry again for the fail engrish and for some typos (if I have some) :)

SARANGHAEYO~ 

image

Jinyoung loves you! <3