Chicken Eating Contest

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 11: Chicken Eating Contest

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(still your POV)

Wahhh~ Nanny cooks better than Master *giggle* 

"Did you enjoy your brunch? Give me your plate so I can wash it already." Nanny asked. "Oh yes of course. Nanny, you cook the best chicken I've ever tasted! Thank you " I told her as I handed her my plate.

She took it and rinsed the plate before rubbing it with a sponge with soap. I examined her as she washed the plates carefully since Master told us to just look at how the humans live.

*I feel a little human-like today, how come * I thought. 

It didn't take Nanny to wash the used utensils too long, so after that she offered me to sit with her on the sofa to watch some K-Dramas.

"Uh, may I ask what are K-Dramas?" I asked. "Well K stands for Korean. So, Korean-Dramas." she plainly said leaving a question mark in my head because I don't even know what Dramas are.

*Mhmm...I don't like this stuff *yawn* I guess I'll just sleep until the guys comes home.* so I did sleep in the sofa.

 

No One's POV

Nanny smiled and turned her way to the right side where she knew Hyojin was. It was quiet so she didn't bother to say anything and let her attention focus on the Drama instead.

After awhile, the drama was finished. Nanny turned the TV off and went straight to her room to take her afternoon sleep.

She opened the door of her room, entered it and smiled before closing the door.

When she got in, she brushed the sheets of her bed, making the bed look nicer and neat. She sat at the bed and got a little vial of a certain gelatin-like thing.

It had a string wrapped around it, and Nanny slowly unwrapped the vial, and the string was perhaps connected to it and the vial plus a string connected to it served as a necklace.

What is the necklace for? Is it important to Nanny or to another person?

Is it hers or somebody else's? Is it for the good,

-or for the bad?

On the other hand, Hyojin was peacefully sleeping at the sofa, but her mood and expression suddenly changed.

At first she was smiling brightly while her eyes were closed, then later before she woke up, she started sweating hard. What happened?

 

Hyojin's POV

~ Hyojin's Dream (younger version of Hyojin. Current age: 19; Age in the dream: 6) ~

I can hear the sound of the fair they're holding in front of our village. "Mom, dad can I go there pleeaaassseee" I did a little aegyo at them even tho i hate aegyo.

"Sure!" they both said. I squealed and jumped off their bed and ran to my bedroom. Opened, my closet and got a shirt and a jumper. I'm not really into fashion so yeah.

I looked at the mirror and tied my hair into a high ponytail and got my older brother's cap and wore it. I let my ponytail outside the hole at the back of the cap to let it dance freely when I'll enjoy the street fair. 

I ran as fast as I could and yay I'm at the fair now! Mom and dad gave me only 20 dollars, but I think it will cover up some things I'd want. 

*WAHHHH!!! A CHICKEN EATING CONTEST WILL START! But i want to join, but how?* i tapped my finger up and down my chin, maybe I'll catch up some ideas on how will I enter the contest.

TING!

"I will register, OF COURSE! Aigoo Hyojin, you pabo." I ran to the registration booth and asked if I can join, but they hesitated to let me enter because first of all I'm young, I was already late and the registration is already closed the moment I arrived there.

MEANIES! >:( I just want to eat unlimited chicken for free. I don't care if I won't win any prize, at least I ate chicken without pay.

"Please let me in. I beg of youuuu" I went down on my knees and beg for my chance.

"You stubborn kid! Ah arasseo, go to the stage now before they start." the ahjussi said. "YAY! Kamsahamnida! Thank you, thank you!" I bowed at him several times and he just gave me this expression

 (incase the picture is not showing, here is the link of the gif)

I ran quickly to the stage, almost stumbled down because of extreme excitement. 

"Good day Ladies and Gentlemen! A chicken eating contest shall happen right now in this stage. May I ask some of you watching, How many chicken leg can be eaten in a span of 4 minutes?" the host asked.

There were many different answers from the crowd. Some said none or only two someone even said seven. I think I can only eat up to 3 in a minute. But the host said 4 minutes, oh my gosh Hyojin you'll be a fat momma by this contest ends.

"Ok. Well for my opinion, i think someone can finish all 8 chicken prepared by our sponsors. So each person will have 8 chicken legs in front of them. All fried perfectly and with love. They can only start eating when they'll hear the music start. Is that clear contestants?"

We all nodded our heads as a response to the host's question.

"And who ever gets to finish all 8 or the number closest to eight will win 10,000 American Dollars!" an in that statement I dropped something,

my jaw.

Holy macaroni, 10,000 US Dollars? OH MAN I NEED TO WIN THIS. or maybe not since I only joined for the free chicken.

"SO, LET'S GET STARTED!" the host said, then the music played.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALLO READERS. lol yay I updated again! k i love chicken bye

XD kai and dat chicken

credits for the photo