Nanny

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 10: Nanny

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyojin's POV

 

So...yeah I'm cool here doing nothing and they forgot to insert me to any of the two vans;; ouch.

I'm just gonna walk wherever my feet will take me since i can't catch up with them. They're already far away and i can't use my wings since the feathers are lessening and i'm not allowed to.

Oh gosh I'm really desperate about that frickin' mission. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MY MISSION?!?!/1!

I sat at a swing placed at the corner of a playground and tried to figure out what can be a possible reason why master sent me here.

I held on the thing you hold when you ride a swing on the side and moved the swing slowly so that people won't notice me.

A heavy sigh was released from my mouth as a cloud of gas was seen in front of my face. *Is it cold?*

"Aish what am i going to do. I don't even know why i'm here so i'll end up being a human because i lost my wings due to failure of a mission which i don't even know." i ranted.

I looked down, my hair covering my face; closed my eyes for awhile and thought of what nanny was doing at home.

OH. I FORGOT NANNY WAS STILL AT HOME! And this fact brighten me up because i don't have to be alone.

I got up and brushed the part of my dress and started to walk my way to exo's house.

I haven't eaten gosh i'm hungry. Ahh

I'll try to ask nanny for some food lol. 

So when I arrived home, (i passed through the walls lmao) I saw nanny sitting at the sofa watching some old variety show.

"Uh...nanny" I whispered. "OH JESUS CHRIST WHO IS THERE?!>!?" she panicked and got a broom.

"NANNY!! IT'S ANGEL HYOJIN!!! >.<" I said while i held her by her shoulders making her more nervous.

"WHO IS THAT?1/1/ PLEASE I'M RAISING 12 MAD CHILDREN" she said. I laughed at her statement.

"Hyojin...you knooowww...from yesterdaayyy" I said. "Oh...but why is that you're invisible?" she asked.

*facepalm* "Nevermind." i said. and she blinked twice before settling down.

"So nanny, is it aways like this?" I asked while she payed attention to the magic mirror, i mean television.

"What is always like this honey?" she asked still looking at the tv.

"Exo, being late for school." 

"Oh that. No, just sometimes." she replied. And i just made an 'o' shape at my mouth.

"I never thought an angel would be as pretty as you." she said out of the blue.

"Wha- huh?"I scratched my head. I got confused gosh what is she saying.

She haven't met angel sulli and angel krystal yet, they're  WAAAYYY prettier than me. Plus she can't see me. She also said how come i was invisible,how can she say i'm pretty. Pfft weird.

"I bet you're beautiful." she said while clapping her hands happily. MEHN SHE IS SO WEIRD SHOULD I RUN NOW OR-

"Yeah...okay..." I awkwardly smiled. "Oh btw i'm hungry." I said without realizing i sounded demanding and rude.

"Angels eat too?" she asked. "OF COURSE! UGH DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE CHICKEN I ALMOST DIED FOR THAT." I said.

"Died?" she asked. Then i realise i did say die. It's kinda weird to tell that because i don't even know how i was made or how i became an angel.

"Anyway, feed me juseyooo~" I said to nanny. "Aigoo~ Arasseo, here have a seat and I'll prepare your favorite, chicken." she said.

AWWWWWW HEARTEU HEARTEU <3 SARANGHAE NANNY!!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL SORRY I'M LAME LAUGHS AT YOU MYSELF

Prayer circle for D.O who's looking weird and cute at the same time [throws pillow at his face]

tumblr_mb62rdytFs1qlg43f_large.gif