Meeting The Boys

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 4: Meeting The Boys

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

(still your POV)

"HYUNGS!!!" they both shouted. "What is it?" Suho hurridly went to them and saw me. Then he fainted. "Suho Hyung! Hyungs help us!" 'Tao' shouted.

It's weird because they didn't open the lights...I was the only source of light :>

"What happened?!?" the other members came to Suho. "T-T-There's a ghost hyung!" 'Tao' said to Kris. Kris looked at me and I waved at him.

"Hyojin?" Kris said. "Yes. It's me." I smiled...althought they can't see my smile :( =)))

"Y-You know that ghost h-h-hyung?" the other guy said. "She's not a ghost." Kris said.

"Hyojin, what are you doing there?"Chanyeol opened the door wider for me to get out.

"It has a name?!?" a guy said. "She's she. Not an 'it'." Kris looked at the guy. "Oh...sorry..." the guy replied.

"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!" the lisp guy said while slapping Suho's face.

"Just wait for him to wake up, nothing happened to him..." I said while I got closer to Suho.

"Stop! Don't move! Or else-" "Kai, don't over-react, she's a nice ANGEL. She won't hurt you." Kris said.

"I told you we met a ghost, I mean an ANGEL earlier. Right Kris hyung?" Chanyeol said, but Kris ignored him. 

"So you won't hurt us?" that Kai dude said to me. "Uhm...no" I said. I went closer to Suho and touched his forehead.

"He'll be fine soon." I said. They all sighed in relief. "God, thank you..." a guy said.

"Yeah! You should thank my Master since He sent me here to-...uhm..." *should I tell them? I won't, they didn't ask me anyway..* I thought.

Then Suho woke up. "Hyung, are you okay?" the 'Omma' said. "Yes, I'm okay, what happened?" He asked, then he saw me.

He was about to close his eyes when "No. Don't you dare close your eyes hyung." the lisp guy said.

"W-What is that doing here? Did she hurt you guys?" Suho said. "We also don't know what's her purpose hyung but what's important is you're awake." the light guy said.

I softened at his statement. *Aw :">* I thought.

"Why are you here anyway?" another guy asked.

"I have a mission." 

"What is your mission?"

"I dunno."

"Why not?"

"Can you please stop staring at me like I've done something wrong, and stop asking me questions." I covered my ears.

"We should introduce ourselves first..." Kris said.

"Okay...1 2 3, We are, ONE! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!" they all said, but one said "EXO-K" at the end of the sentence.

"Sehun?!?" they shouted at him. "Sorry hyungs (^_^)v" He made a peace sign.

"Again.." Suho said. "No, it's okay..." I said.

"By the way, I'm Suho. That's Baekhyun, then beside him is Chanyeol, then D.O, Sehun and that is Kai. And we are EXO-K a sub-group of EXO." Suho said while pointing at the other EXO-K Members.

"Hyojin, you know me already right? Anyway, that's Luhan beside Sehun (HUNHAN!), then Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Tao." Kris said.

"Ohh.." I said...

"Now what's your purpose here on Earth? ANd how are we sure if you're an angel when you don't even have wings?" Kai said.

Like what happened when Chanyeol ang Kris saw my wings, it also happened there, their expressions are also the same as Kris and Chanyeol's.

"That's great! But what's your purpose here?" Lay said.

*I really don't know...* I thought...

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey there again! This is my triple update! I'll try to update a chapter a day, but unfortunately, I won't be present for the next 2 days, so that's why I made 3 chapters today. One for today, and 2 for the next 2 days :) I hope you like what's going on in this story ^_^ 

Please do leave comments if you want to suggest something that you'd like to happen in the story :) OR comment because you want to ^_^ feel free to say anything :) And don't forget to subscribe ^_^

And again...sorry for the english and typos :) Have a nice day ^_^

SARANGHAE hugs you like this (below)! And please continue to support this story!:) ANNYEONG!

image