Caught

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 3: Caught

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris's POV

The lights went on then the elevator started to move up again. "Uhm...Hyojin-" when I turned to face her, she was gone.

*Where is she?* I raised a brow. I looked at Chanyeol and he was looking at a blank space beside him. "Is she still here?" I asked Chanyeol.

"Yeah, she's still here." Chanyeol replied.

'TING' the door opened.

"Let's go now." I said. "Uhm...Hyojin, let's go now." Chanyeol said. It was like he's talking to no one and it crept me out.

We went to our practise room and saw the other members exhausted. "What happened to you guys? What took you sooooooo long?" Chen said while lying on the floor.

"We- uhm...we..." Chanyeol tried to find away to cover Hyojin. "We went to eat." I said."Yeah! We did :)" Chanyeol goofily smiled at them.

"You ate without us?!?" Lay asked with disbelief. "How could you gege!" Tao pouted at me. *Such a cutie :">*

"We're here, practicing for our comeback, and the two of you ate without us?!?" Suho said.

"I thought you were going to buy a TV for our dorm, where is it?" Kai asked while placing his arms over his chest.

"Oh that...Chanyeol will explain it to you guys." I pushed Chanyeol in front of them.

"What?!?" Chanyeol slapped my arm.

- end of POV -

Chanyeol's POV 

Kris hyung pushed me closer to the other members. "What?!?" I said, then I slapped his arm.

"Hey! That's bad!" I heard Hyojin said. I can't see her, but I can feel her, and hear her...too much for an amazing guy like me? No?okay...-.-

"It's your fault anyways..." Hyojin spoke again.

"Uhm...hyungs...dongsaengs...uhm...KRIS HYUNG SPENT THE MONEY FOR OUR FOOD!" I said.

"WHAT?!?" they all said, including Kris and Hyojin. 

*KEKE...sorry hyung >:D* I evilly smiled.

"You've done too much today Kris!" Suho hyung said. "But- it was not my-"

"Don't you dare say it's not your fault!" Sehun said. "Yah! I'm older than-"

"So what if you're older than me?" Sehun placed his hands on his waist.

"It's Chanyeol's fault!" Kris hyung said.

- end of POV -

Your POV

When the door opened, we got out and walked through a hallway. Kris opened a door, and we entered the room.

There were other 10 guys inside. All of them looked tired and sleepy. "What happened to you guys? What took you sooooooo long?" a guy said not even looking at us.

*Pff...manners please...* I thought. "We uhm...we..." Chanyeol took small glances at me. "Shh...it's a secret..." I whispered.

"We went to eat." Kris covered for me. *Thank you...* I sighed in relief. Then they started to fight and bicker to each other, when a guy asked about the TV.

*The TV...Chanyeol broke it.* I bit my lower lip.

Chanyeol tried to find a way to explain what happened to the TV earlier.

"Uhm...hyungs...dongsaengs...uhm...KRIS HYUNG SPENT THE MONEY FOR OUR FOOD!" Chanyeol  lied.

"WHAT?!?" we all said.

Then they started to fight again. *I feel so sorry to Kris...he covered for me and now he's in trouble because of Chanyeol's stupid lie. Hpm!* I glared at Chanyeol.

"It's Chanyeol's fault!" Kris defended. "What do you mean it's Chanyeol's fault?" a cute guy with big chubby cheeks asked.

"He said he droped it." Kris said. "Chanyeol! Tell us the truth!" A familiar face said.

*They look REALLY familiar to me, but I can't remember the time when I saw them...I've been here on Earth for almost an hour or maybe two, but they look familiar.* I thought.

I tried to recall what happened when I landed here on Earth.

*Let's see, I made a crater, and people were surrounding me...were they one of the crowd? Nahh, they're here practicing and Kris and Chanyeol were out buying a TV. Then...I walked by a room (store) and watched a magical- I mean TV. It makes no sense at all...Wait...the one who said "Chanyeol! Tell us the truth", was the one who had light coming out of his hands!* I thought.

I examined the person's (Baek's) body, and he looked just like the one on the TV. And so did the others...THAT'S WHY THEY'RE ALL FAMILIAR!* I nodded my head.

"Uhm...it' because I heard a ghost..." Chanyeol said while looking down. "You what?!" the baby-faced dude said, oh and he was clinging onto the guy with lisp. Are they married? No Im just joking.

"It's true! We met a ghost! Right Kris hyung?" Chanyeol said.

*Oh no...what should I do?* I bit my finger.

Then the door burts open revealing a man wearing a tuxedo.

"Manager?!? What are you doing?And why are you wearing a tux?" the one who looked like an Angel said.

Their jaws dropped while looking at their 'Manager'. 

"I'm going to an important place this evening, and I'm leaving you guys with Suho, and Kris." the Manager said.

He was reffering to the guy who looked like an Angel and Kris...*Oh...so Suho's the name.*

"Now, go home before it get's to dark. Good bye boys!" then the Manager left.

Then they started to get their bags, and went out. I bumped the light guy (Baek) by the shoulders and he felt me. He just tilted hi sead and followed the others. And of course I followed them.

We arrived at a simple, yet big and clean dorm. I think it's theirs.

"Now. Mind explaining what you said earlier Chanyeol?" Suho said.

Then there was an awkward silence.

Chanyeol and Kris just looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"Omma, I'm hungry, let's eat first." a guy said to the big eyed (yet cute) person.

"Let's EAT!" Suho said. "But not you two, you've eaten already right?" the guy with dark skin said.

"But...we didn't really eat.." Chanyeol murmured. "It's your fault!" Chanyeol punched Kris arm. "Who's fault is it in the first place?" Kris answered. Chanyeol remained silent.

After a while it started to get dark...

~ FAST FORWARD TO 8:00 PM ~

They all looked tired and sleepy again while some of them were lying on the ground, sitting on the couch, playing some games and stuff...

*oh no it's night already! good thing the lights here are still on* 

"Let's sleep!" Suho announced. I face-palmed myself.

I went inside a room and closed it so that they won't see me when they turn the lights off.

"Hyung, I'll use the rest room first!" I heard one said. *What's a restroom?* I thought.

Then somebody opened the door, and of course the lights were off so he saw me.

He stood there with a jaw wide open, and also his eyes were wide open.

"Tao, move. I'm going to the room." a guy pushed him. But 'Tao' didn't respond.

"Tao! What's the- AHHHH!" the guy said when he looked my direction.

They looked at each other and they shouted "HYUNGS!!!!!"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

hello there :> double update for today! haha I hope you liked this chapter :) and again sorry for typos and my fail engrish, I'm from Asia dudes :D okay~

So please do comment and subscribe! Annyeong!

image

Wait! I prepared a poll for you guys :)

 

When I saw it I was like:

image

then I saw Baekhyun acting like he's awesome...HE'S SO CUTE IN THE TEASER HONESTLY. I kept on laughing at them. Sorry but- YEAH~ okay bye :)