A Dream or A Nightmare?

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 12: A Dream or A Nightmare?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyojin's or Your POV

I got a leg of chicken on my right hand and another on my left, wah this feels like heaven~

I munched each chicken alternately and every time I'll finish one, it'll be replaced by another.

So i kept eating and eating, munching and munching, swallowing and swallowing and other stuff you do when you eat.

3 minutes had passed since they started the game and the other contestants were already full and just sat there in their places with misty eyes.

"What?!? Come on guys you can do it! Just one minute left!!" I encouraged them while I had my mouth full of chicken.

They all groaned at me and I just continued to eat.

"Only one contestant stands proud and that is the little girl over there." I heard but didn't mind to look who that little girl was.

The host came closer to me when I was just finishing the last chicken leg. "So dear what's your name?" the host asked.

"What? Why? I'm busy finishing this last piece of chicken leg." I ignored her. "The time had stopped little girl." the host said.

"Oh jinjja?" I looked up to her. "Ne. And you're the winner!!!" she announced. but suddenly,

My sense of hearing and my vision started to weaken, and everything seemed turning around. What is happening?

~ End of Dream ~

*What is happening?* the last thing I remembered from my dream.

I opened my eyes and and sat at the sofa without knowing I was panting really hard and I got sweat all over my body.

"What is wrong with that? I thought it was a dream since I dreamt the highlight of that is I'm younger and there was chicken, but why did everything just- i don't know." I whispered.

I fanned myself with my hand and did the breathing exercise slowly.

*Breath in, Breath out, Breath in, Breath out*

I looked at the time and it was already 5:30 in the afternoon. Where are the people in this house?

 

Suho's POV

"Hyung!!! Let's buy Ice creeeaaaammm!!!" Chen and the other members tried to push me inside the ice cream parlor. "Yah. we have exams on Monday right? Let's just go home and study." I said coldly.

"But hyung, It's Friday!" Sehun said. "Aniyo, it's Thursday today." the other members said to Sehun. "That's what I said!" he scratched his nape.

"Tsk. Suho is right, let's go home and just eat ice cream tomorrow." Kris said. *Hoho Kris I love you.* I thought.

We walked our way home with the other members' sad faces. I stopped and they also did. I turned to face them and said,

"Oh c'mon guys. I promise tomorrow we will buy Ice cream. If you want let's buy some for Nanny too! Please don't be upset." I smiled at them.

"Hyung you forgot Hyojin!" Lay said. "Yeah but do Angels eat what humans eat?" Baekhyun asked that made everyone of us think.

Do they also eat what we eat? Oh well. "Ok let's also bring some for Hyojin." I said making my eye smile. "Ew hyung I have better eye smile than you." Baekhyun said and everyone laughed because that's the truth.

"I'm sleepy..." Kai rubbed his eyes while pouting. "AWWWW" we all said because he's so cute while doing that.

"No. Stop." he said still pouting at us that made us do more awwww at him. "Aigoo I'm going home." he said. "Arasseo cutie" Tao teased.

"Stahhhp" Kai said while running at the street. "Yah! Wait for us!" we all said and followed him from behind.

 

Nanny's POV

Where are those kids? I bet Hyojin is waiting for them. By the way, I saw Hyojin panting earlier. But why?

Aigoo she must have had a nightmare. It's already 6 and the boys aren't back yet. They should have been here half an hour ago.

Oh well, I'll just prepare them some food to eat. Maybe they're hungry.

"Hyojin!" I called her out. "Ne?" "Can you accompany me to the grocery store? It's just a block away." I said. "Yeah sure." she said.

Then we went to go outside and buy some food.

While we were walking, I can still feel that she's not feeling well. I seriously don't know what to do right now. Maybe she'll feel better later when she'll meet the boys again.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAI OK SORRY SHORT UPDATE AND LAME CHAPTER BYE 

sorry for any typos or wrong grammar lol

tumblr_mbkd1c5ehM1rxlhrp.gif

credits for the gif