The Announcement

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 01: The Announcement

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your POV

*Wah~ what a sunny day! The weather is amazing, and everyone is playing outside or doing fun stuff* I smiled while looking at the younger angels playing with the clouds.

"Hey! Hyojin!" I heard someone called me. I looked for the owner of the voice.

"Hey, up here!" I looked up and saw my friends Angel Sulli and Angel Krystal flapping their wings (flying..lol)

"Oh! Hi!! What are you doing up there?" I asked. "Master's calling us." Krystal said.

"What for?" I asked. "He said he will say something important. I wonder what did we do wrong :("  Sulli lowered her head.

Me and sulli chuckled. "Let's go now?" Krystal offered me a hand. I took it and we flew to the Master's Kingdom.

 

- AT MASTER'S KINGDOM -

 

When we arrived, the golden gate opened automatically.

                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEnb2mBWqUzXzVok_3QFm

Fellow angels greeted us as we did the same. Then we went to the Master's Room.

*knock knock* We knocked at the big, golden door. "Come in." we heard our Master said.

When we walked in, the Master hugged us one by one, but He looked sad. Me and the others exchanged weird looks. *What's with Him.* we thought.

He's always happy, nice and stuff, but it's odd that He looks worried while he was hugging us.

When He was done hugging us, Krystal spoke. "What's with the frown Master?" 

"Oh, nothing :(" Master frowned. We giggled a little because of his cuteness."It's just, I always see you at my kingdom smiling, having fun and all-"

"Yeah! We love Your kingdom!" Sulli said cutting Master. I looked at Sulli with a what-are-you-doing look. She lowered he head. *Aw, cute :)* I thought.

"I'm gonna miss you three-" Master was about to hug us again, but I stopped Him. "Master, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Lemme hug you for a-" "Master, are you sending us away?" I asked cut Him."WHAT?!?" Krystal and Sulli half-shouted. Then Master stopped.

"Yes..." Master mumbled, but it was loud enough for us to hear. "Where are you sending us?" I asked.

"HELL?!? GAHD WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?!? I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! even though we didn't do something wrong..." Sulli panicked, and whispered the last sentence. We gave Sulli another what-are-you-doing look.

"No. I will never do that for the three of you." Master said.

"Then, where are you sending us?" Krystal asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I am going to send you to Earth." Master said. "Each one of you will be assigned to different places." Master added.

"Wait, so we won't work together?!? We never did that before! We ALWAYS work as  team!" I protested.

"Don't worry, as long as you'll all do your missions well, you'll be able to return here." Master said.

"Well, duh..." Sulli said. We gave her a glare. "Sorry..." Sulli bowed.

"I know you guys can do it immediately, so you'll have to return here earlier ^_^" Master tried to enlighten us up.

"So you mean, we won't be able to return IF we won't do it properly?" Krystal asked. "Yup." Master said.

"You need to do this quick, because your wings will serve as your timer. Everyday, your wings will be weaker and the feathers will fall off. And then your wings will be lost" Master informed us. We gasped, scared to loose our wings.

"What if we disappointed You on our mission, let's say we failed, what will happen to us?" Krystal asked.

"You'll remain to Earth forever and live as humans." We gasped. "I think I'm going to faint!" Sulli fanned herself using her hands.

"And, you won't be able to use any of your powers (like flight), but your wings will still be there and your timer, as I said, but it will only work by the night...They won't see and hear you, BUT they will/can feel you, so be extra careful, because they aren't aware about the 3 of you." Master said.

"But how will we do our mission if they can't see us? Anyway, what is our mission?" I asked.

"You'll find your missions when the day comes." Master said. We looked at Him with disbelief.

"Then, what will we do on Earth? You know, I'm afraid to loose my wings." Sulli said as her wings fell, it means she's sad about what's she's hearing.

"Just be with them. Examine their daily lives, watch them do what humans do." Master said.

"What if, they felt us? What will happen if they knew about us? What will happen if we said we were angels?!? Is that bad?" I panicked.

"It's okay if they felt you, it's no one's fault. It's okay if they knew about you. It's okay if you'll tell them you're an angel on a mission. Nothing's gonna happen. It's fine. You just have to be aware of your wings and time. That's all." and with that, we sighed with relief.

"They won't REALLY see us?" Krystal asked. "Well, if you use some holy methods, yes they can." Master said.

"HOW?" Sulli asked. We went closer to Master as if we'll do something if He won't tell us something. lol

"O-kaayy???...in the dark! They'll see you in the dark!" Master said. We stopped walking closer to Him. "How?" I asked. 

"Your whole body, including your halo and wings will be like a glow of light, it's like they'll see you like that, except that you'll be shining like a flashlight." Master smiled at his explanation.

"What's a flashlight?" Krystal asked. "You'll find out when you get there." Master said.

"Can we transform to a human?" Sulli asked. *Now you're thinking Sulli* I smiled.

"Yes. Go through a wall with holy water on it and you'll be a human. You'll stay like a human for several days, i don't know...it's up to you, if you ever go through a wall. BUT, you can only do that once, so use that chance properly."

"What will be the signs that we can no longer be humans?" I asked.

"You'll suffer from pain >:D I'm just kidding. You'll find out, okay? But when you feel pain if you're a human, go to a private place and pray to me :) I can help :) Okay?"

"Are we NOT allowed to do something?" "You can't- uhm...fall in love with them." Master said lowering his head.

"Pff...that's an easy task." I scoffed. "But what will happen to us if we did?"-Krystal

"You'll remain a human once you claimed that you've fallen in love with that person." 

"Oh thank God, I thought we'd be sent there..." Sulli ponted down. "I'm God." Master said. "Ohhh..yeah~" Sulli sang.

"Now. Be ready cause you'll be sent in a few ^_^" Master said. "Wait what?!?" I panicked.

"Okay, you all know that I love you so so so much and will support you so, good luck on your missions, bye!" Master said and He was about to push us off the edge of a cloud, when Krystal spoke,

"Where in the world are we going?!? We don't have directions!" Krystal asked. "Just follow the light :)" then, He pushed us.

While we were falling, Sulli and Krystal started to shout at the top of their lungs. "Yah! Stop shouting!" I shouted at them.

"Wae? Are you nuts? We are falling down and-" "We have WINGS to FLY." I cut Krystal. 

"But Master said we can't use it on Earth.'' Sulli shouted. "But we're still in heaven." I said.

They both made an '0' with their mouths. Then our wings spread out beautifully as they flapped.

Then we looked forward to where the light was directing us. Then we saw...land...and water.

I felt the atmosphere rushing through my body. It hurts. It's like I was being burned...maybe because of we're falling too fast...like asteroids :>

It made my eyes tear up, so I closed it tightly.

After a while, I felt nothing. *Did I land already?* I slowly opened my eyes, and I'm still at the sky, still falling. I looked at Sulli and Krystal's directions, but they were no where to be found.

"Sulli? Krystal? Where are you guys?"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi! Haha like the first chapter? no...=.= okayy...God is a little funnier here than expected :D haha I hope you enjoyed the first chapter :) sorry for the fail language and for some typos (if I have some)

Please do leave comments and subscibe ^_^ okay bye~ saranghaeyo!

image

sungjong loves you!!! \ ( * u * ) /