Grocery Store

Fallen Angel on a MISSION!

 

Chapter 13:Grocery Store

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your POV

I should stop and forget about that nightmare or dream or whatever i don't know.

Look on the bright side, I'm gonna meet the dudes again and we're gonna go to a Grocery store? What is that? Is that even a place? 

Nanny said it was a block away so maybe it's just right here at the corner. "We're here!" Nanny said.

We went in front of the door (?) or this glass stuff I DONT KNOW. And it suddenly opened that made me startle. Nanny went inside, and I was about to go inside when it suddenly closed again.

"Oh yeah it can't recognize me I'm nothing." so i just passed through the glass. "Ouch why does it feels like I just hit a wall." I said because, well it really felt like I hit a wall.

"Get all that you want." Nanny said. "Uh what do I want?" I asked her. "I don't know, maybe Ice cream or chocolates, something to eat." she said.

OH MY GLOB OH MY GLOB ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATES?!? THEY HAVE THESE HERE?!?! I THOUGHT ONLY IN HEAVEN.

I was so excited and asked nanny if she can get those because I don't know where I can find those.

After a short time, we went to a--- cashier? And she gave the money to the girl and the girl handed Nanny a paper bag of what we bought, the we went home.

When we entered the house, the boys weren't there yet so Nanny and I prepared the food we bought.

Nanny placed some spicy rice cakes on the table while she asked me to get some plates and drinking glasses.

I placed them carefully at the table and nanny put something on the table. "What's that?" I asked her.

"Ramyeon?" she pointed at the thing I asked. "Oh Okay."

Then we went back and forth the kitchen to prepare some food and then the door opened "WE'RE HOME!"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY SHORT AGAIN BUT, OH WELL I DID A DOUBLE UPDATE PLEASE APPRECIATE AND COMMENT, I DON'T LIKE SILENT READERS BYEEEEE

tumblr_lzb71ufipd1qfartg.gif

credits for the gif